A Woman's Passage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ohhh Jason … yes … yes and keep ohhhh God … Jason! Keep fucking me! Don’t stop!”

Jason did not stop. He fucked me hard and I got into a cycle of orgasm after orgasm. I had rarely had orgasms before and suddenly I was having what I now know to be a multiple orgasm! Wave after wave shook my entire body. My pussy clamped and released in time with his cock. My pussy juices were running down my thighs to my knees.

Jason turned me over and brought my hot cunt to the edge of the couch. He kneeled on the floor. “Watch it. Watch it slide into your cunt. Give me your hand!”

He took my hand and put it on my clit. I had never played with myself before and he quickly forced me to rub my clit as his cock split my cunt. He held my ankles up back to my shoulders. My big tits swung between my legs and rested on my belly, My hand reached around and frigged my clit as we both watched his cock pound my pussy.

“Baby … you have the best tits of any woman I have ever fucked and your pussy is like a tight glove … ohhhhhhhh shit!”

His face contorted and turned red as he held his breath. I had seen Martin do this many times just before cuming. “No!” I thought “Don’t cum in me! I’m fertile now!”

Then I felt his balls release and he shoved his cock as deep as it would go up inside my pussy. The whole world was in a confused slow motion as I felt each and every pump of that magnificent cock drive his sperm deep inside me. Yes and No became confused and became one. Later he told me that I was crying in his ear “Yes” followed by “No” rapidly one after the other. I wanted his cum. I wanted him to cum and I continued to cum like never before.

I laid there with him between my legs and his head gently on my tits. We were exhausted and the reality of the situation began to creep in. We got up and avoided eye contact. I cleaned up the cum that flowed from my raw and soon to be sore pussy.

“We need to talk” I said and he nodded as he put away the DVD.

“What if I get pregnant?” I said as I put my dress back on.

“What do you mean? Martin said that you couldn’t get pregnant.” he said with shock rising in his voice as I got dressed.

“What do you mean, what do I mean? Martin and I are trying to have a baby!” I brushed my hair back and stood with my hands on my hips.

“I know that but he said that you guys were trying and couldn’t have a baby because you were infertile!”

Anger with Martin swept over my face but I did not know what to do. I had just had the most glorious climax of my life and here I was feeling guilty about it. On top of that I was probably pregnant. I looked at Jason and could tell that he was feeling guilty too. “What do we do?”

Jason stepped toward me and gave me a hug. I didn’t want one but he gave it to me anyway and I reciprocated. “It is not a problem until you miss a period, right? So, it is not a problem right now.”

Jason stayed with us for a week before returning to Venezuela. Though we both wanted to, we had no other opportunity to fuck. Each night of the week, I made love to Martin the way we always did and I went to sleep unsatisfied.

After Jason left, I decided that Martin needed to be trained. One night, I kneeled before him and pulled down his pants as I stared wantonly into his eyes. He smiled as I sucked his cock into my mouth and bobbed up and down. Within a few minutes, the man I loved had climaxed into my mouth and then … fallen asleep.

I got creative. I woke him early in the morning. As he penetrated me, I raised my legs up and held them under my arms giving him one hell of a view of my big tits and my large lipped pussy being invaded by his cock. I rubbed my clit as he pounded me and finally I had a climax a few minutes after he shot his load deep inside me.

I began masturbating frequently. My breasts were getting bigger and my clit and my pussy lips seemed to be getting large and then I found how why. I missed my period. I double checked everything and it was true. I was pregnant. I hesitated but asked myself the question that begged asking: “Who was the father?”

I decided that I really didn’t care. At least the baby was mine and as far as I was concerned, the baby was also Martin’s.

The first and second trimester went extremely well. My body was prepared for this event and Martin was finally getting excited to be a father. I actually did not gain any weight. I was surprised and the doctor was concerned. I began exercising daily as I tried to be as healthy as possible for the day of birth.

As I entered my third trimester, Jason came to visit us. He was happy for us and made bad jokes as I waddled around the house. He was staying with us only a few days and I remembered fondly the night we had together. I hadn’t climaxed like that since though I had learned to masturbate myself very well.

***

It was a Tuesday when my world fell apart. I am not sure how it happened. Jason was visiting us and we were laughing and joking at the kitchen table. I got up to clean some of the cookware when Martin asked to see me alone in our bedroom. Jason had gone pale and left the room.

“Did you sleep with him?” Martin asked.

I hesitated and knew that I could not lie. I believed that I loved my husband and all along I knew that my deception of sleeping with his brother would catch up with me.

“You did! Why?!” He spat out. His face contorted in rage.

I heard Jason leave by the front door.

“DON’T LOOK AT HIM! I will deal with him later!” Martin was more angry than I had ever seen him.

“Is that my baby!? Is it? Answer my questions!” and he grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

I dropped to the floor and cried. The tears flowed and I cried harder than I ever cried before. My hands folded on my extended belly when I felt the slap to my face. I rolled over and over again and immediately backed into the corner of the kitchen attempting to avoid another hit.

“I’m SORRY!” I cried out. “It was a mistake! I made a mistake but I love YOU!”

He paced back and forth. “It’s not my baby, is it!”

“Did you hear me? I LOVE you! The baby will be ours even if it is not yours because we are one together! I only had sex with him one time and you and I have made love hundreds of times. It HAS to be yours!”

“How do I know?”

“Why do you care?”

“Get out! Get out! Get out!” he screamed.

I got up off the floor, my cheek still stung from his striking me. I walked into the bedroom and packed a few things.

As I headed for the door, I turned back to him. Martin refused to look at me. “I love you. Our love can overcome this” I called out to him.

“Get out, you dirty pig! You have violated our oath of marriage to ‘forsake all others’ or did you forget that?”

“I made a bad mistake and I’m very sorry. But … we have so much to live together for!”

“Get out, now. You can come back tomorrow morning for your things. I won’t be here.”

***

I stayed with my sister and her family for 3 days. It was obvious that though she loved me, I was a burden to her and her family. I called Martin every day and he refused to return my calls. I checked myself into homeless mother’s clinic on the outskirts of Manassas.

My sister got the letter from Martin’s lawyer suing for divorce and I got a lawyer to fight for support and child care. Martin agreed to a descending stipend for 2 years but no child support unless the child was proven to be his. Though a small award, it would allow me to have my baby and then get started on a career.

Through this divorce process, I found that Martin was not the man than I married. Forgiveness is something that each of us has that we should be willing to give. Martin could not forgive anything. Suddenly, in the presence of the judge, he was bringing up all the wrongs that I had ever done to him and yet, I had no recollection of these wrongs nor did I think they were a big deal.

I walked away from Martin happy in the knowledge that I did not invest one more moment in that relationship but scared about being out on my own. I got involved in single, pregnant women’s groups. We were all there for reasons that we would rather not discuss but … we discussed them anyway. It was helpful to hear other women and their tales of woe. Even so, there were many more nights of tears at the shelter as I sat alone preparing for my unknown future as a single mother. It took time, but I was able to find an apartment and a few furnishings like a bed, an old couch and a table and chairs.

At one group meeting, I met Sandra. Sandra was a cute, short hair, blonde woman and 3 months pregnant. We made a pact together that she would assist in my delivery if I would assist in hers. We got along great and talked about rooming together but she needed to be closer to DC and I had just signed a 1 year lease.

So the sign stayed on my refrigerator for me to review every day before my morning workout as I awaited the birth of my baby:

I am a woman. I am strong and I am confident. I can do anything I set my mind to.

On a Saturday evening at 11:30, I felt my first contraction. The second one came 20 minutes later but I knew that I was on my way. I called Sandra and asked her to come stay with me until we went to the hospital.

Justin James Walker was born at 1:26 on Sunday afternoon. I was so happy that I cried and cried and Sandra joined me in my tears. Monday morning, I was wheeled out of the hospital thanking God for my baby and the government for assistance to help pay for the hospital. Before leaving, I had to sign the birth certificate. Under the title of father, I put “unknown”.

Life became wonderful though I knew it wouldn’t last. There were hours where I just stared at him while he slept. He was so beautiful to behold. When I breastfed him, I stopped everything I was doing and just sat there holding him and watching him feed.

I continued my regime of exercise and included Justin in my workouts. I walked each day and as I got more fit, I began to run pushing Justin’s carriage. I found that working out with weights really toned my calves and thighs and I loved the little muscle I got on my biceps. I can remember getting dressed one day and realizing that all my clothes were too big. The breast feeding was keeping me slim and the workouts kept me tone. I needed to replace my clothes before looking for a job! I bought a scale and was shocked to see that I had dropped to 117 pounds. My ass had disappeared into tight and firm buttocks! As I put on my clothes I laughed when I realized that I my bra still fit pretty well. Between my workouts and mother nature, I was looking like Barbie! I bought a new nursing bra and found that the right size for me was 34 DD.

When the bills came in, I was tempted to contact both Jason and Martin and have a test done for determining parentage and also child support. As the urge got stronger, I caught a glimpse of the sign on my refrigerator:

I am a woman. I am strong and I am confident. I can do anything I set my mind to.

I decided that I did not want either one of the men in Justin’s life. I would let them know that he was born. If they decided to have Justin be part of their lives, then they could make the next move but I was to be self sufficient as best I could. Martin’s checks would cease soon enough and I had to get back on my feet! I wrote them each a note and enclosed a picture of Justin. I never heard back from either them.

I needed to begin working outside the home and though it broke my heart, Justin would have to stay with a baby sitter. I found a job in a small legal firm across town but could not find a babysitter. I was starting the job in two weeks!

Excitedly, Sandra and I shopped for new “work” clothes. They were classic and businesslike. Sandra chastised me for buying them a size bigger than I wore but I did not want to enter a new job wearing tight fitting clothes. As we walked the mall, she grabbed my arm and gasped. “My water broke!”

We were at the hospital within the hour and her contractions started in earnest about another hour later. She suffered through 8 tough hours of labor and I was there for her for each one. The nurses had fun taking turns with Justin and though it was hard to believe, he slept through most of Sandra’s blood curdling screams to “get this fucking baby out of me!”

Two days later and I visited her and her daughter, Kate at her house in Fairfax. She sat on a couch looking exhausted and both seemed to be having trouble sleeping.

Justin was fussing a bit and it was his naptime. I lifted my shirt and unclipped my nursing bra releasing my ample mammary from its confines. My nipple immediately distended and Justin latched on and closed his eyes. I felt my milk “let down” and flow into his mouth. I knew that he just needed comfort to sleep and that he wouldn’t be taking much milk. Sure enough, he was deep asleep and my nipple was dripping milk.

Sandra stared. Tears welled up in her eyes. “Mary, I’m a horrible mother!” she blurted out as Kate fussed in her arms. “Kate just isn’t taking to me like Justin takes to you! She’s lost weight in only two days and I’m really worried.”

I put Justin on the carpeted floor surrounded by pillows and sat next to Sandra comforting her. I put my arms around her. “Why don’t you feed her now?”

Sandra’s red rimmed eyes looked into mine. “My nipples are sore and cracked and she just isn’t getting enough milk! I’m going to go on formula tomorrow when I go to the store.”

I brushed her hair back and stroked her cheek. “Honey, you don’t have to breast feed to be a good mother. Many wonderful mothers bottle feed. Even so, have you given it your best shot? Look at you, you haven’t slept and you look exhausted. You are just trying too hard.”

“I don’t know what you want me to do. It just frustrates me”

She lifted up her shirt and she was braless. Her pear shaped breasts with their pink nipples came into view. Her nipples looked rough and abused with their cracks from dried milk. She lay Kate on her lap and Kate began rooting for the nipple. She started to suck but stopped. She started again and stopped again.

“What are you most worried about?” I asked gently. “Your pride or your baby?”

“My baby, of course! She’s not gaining any weight and the doctor said she must gain weight or we HAVE to put her on formula.”

“Again, my sweet” I started. “There is nothing wrong with formula and it doesn’t mean you failed as a mother! Let me give her my breast and then you will know that she has gotten a good feeding and you get to give your nipples a break.”

She only hesitated a moment and then Kate was in my lap. I stroked Kate’s face and her tiny mouth clamped onto my thick brown nipple. I cooed at her and she sucked and I felt that familiar feeling of my milk releasing into her tiny mouth. She sucked for several minutes and was apparently very hungry. I had plenty of milk and soon she was completely satisfied and falling asleep. I put her down in her crib.

On the way back to the living room, I found the unopened gift bag from the hospital. I opened it and found a tube of aloe cream inside.

As I rounded the corner into the living room I sat close to Sandra. Her pride was wounded that I was able to breastfeed her baby and she wasn’t. That needed to be fixed immediately.

“Sandra, do you really want to breast feed Kate?”

“Yes, you know I do!”

I opened the bottle of aloe and lifted her shirt and began rubbing the aloe on her nipples. I pulled and pushed them until I had covered them in a thick coat of aloe. Her nipples felt wonderful in my slippery fingers. She groaned as the aloe soaked in and soothed her pain.

“Every time, after you feed Kate, you put this aloe on your nipples. If Kate skips a feeding, you take this breast pump and pump the milk out. I want these tits pumping milk like a fucking cow!”

She giggled and laughed and we hugged. “On top of that, I’ll be here every day to give Kate a big feeding until you are ready to be her sole feeder and that way, you can be sure that she won’t be losing weight.”

Sandra smiled and shook her short blond hair. “You are the best friend a girl could have” and she kissed my cheek and forehead and squeezed me tight. I squeezed her back and could feel her breast against my arm.

***

I followed up on my promise with my best friend but with two days before starting work, I still did not have a baby sitter. It had been a full week and being there with Sandra and Kate every day was really a blast. I really didn’t want to rejoin the work-world but I had to in order to stay independent.

As had become our ritual, Sandra and I sat across from each other as we fed our children. Her breasts had filled in nicely and her nipples were no longer cracked. They had thickened and hardened and she was producing plenty of milk for her little Kate. But today, Kate was full as was Justin. We laid them down for a nap and looked at each other with a giggle. Here we stood, two grown women with our tits hanging out looking lopsided as one tit was empty and the other was engorged!

“I have more milk in the freezer than I know what to do with!” Sandra chuckled. “I guess we’ll have to squeeze the extra out in the sink.

We walked to the sink and she looked at my engorged and purple veined breast. “You have the most amazing breasts. They are so beautiful.” She hesitated a moment. “Have you ever tasted the milk?”

I shook my head no and wrapped both hands around my right tit and then stopped. “Do you want to?”

She grabbed a cup but as I squeezed, the milk went everywhere but in the cup. Our eyes met and she tilted her head to my nipple and she sucked. I felt the let down of my milk into her mouth. I also felt something totally different. I felt a trickle of juice slide down my thigh as I moaned in relief.

Sandra kept sucking and licking and I stroked her soft hair and murmured “Yes, sweetie … that is so nice.”

When my breast was drained she offered me her breast. At first I said no but quickly, I said Yes. We sat in the living room and I nursed from her. She closed her eyes as I slurped on her tit and drained it. The milk was warm, smooth and thin. I enjoyed the taste. I also found the intimate contact was turning me on. It had been so long since I had been intimate with someone that my juices were flowing from between my legs. I sat up and softly kissed her lips. She smiled and kissed me back gently and slowly. Her tongue entered my mouth and engaged my tongue.

Suddenly, we were ripping each other’s clothes off right there in the living room. The giggling and laughter turned to moans of delight as I felt her heft my big tits. “My god Mary, these are huge! Breastfeeding has been very good to you … and look at your sweet ass … you are one hot property!”

I smiled and kissed her lips again as we hugged. Her fingers found their way down along my slip hip to the hollow of my pelvis where she slowly stroked my pubic hair teasing me as I awaited her touch of my pussy lips. I kissed her neck and pulled her closer encouraging her touch and she slipped a slender finger along my sopping pussy lips. I was swollen from excitement and her fingers deftly and carefully entered my love canal. It felt wonderful as I hadn’t masturbated in so long and her fingers were so adept at pleasuring me. She stroked my clit gently at first and then with more ardor as she devoured my lips and tongue.

I stroked her breasts and found her thigh. I felt upwards for my prize and scratched her soft pubic hair before sliding a finger along her pussy. Her lips were soft, thick and pliable in my inexperienced fingers. I found her clit and stroked it gently. She urged me on and I stroked her harder pressing her soft flesh between my fingers. We rubbed each other softly and gently racing each other toward a climax. We would kiss and then stop and look at each other and then kiss some more. Our breathing became irregular and we spread our thighs for greater access to our swollen, soaking pussies.