A Woman's Passage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew what she was doing with her marvelous fingers. They played and pushed and took over my body. She brought me to a wonderful climax that shook me deeply. I shivered and shook for several minutes and lost all control of myself and stopped playing with her. As my climax subsided, I looked up with guilt as I realized that I had not brought Sandra to a climax. I wanted her to cum like I had. I placed my hand on her pussy but she jumped up and said “Wait here”.

When she returned, she sat down in front me. “You are my best friend and I have to share something with you and I need you to tell me that I am not some sort of freak … ok?”

I nodded and she pulled out a vibrating dildo. It was not very big but hummed as she turned the dial in the back. “I don’t think that using a dildo is a freakish thing … what’s so freakish?” I asked her.

She smiled as she applied the vibe to her clit. “Two things … oh, this feels nice … ummmm thing 1: I like to be watched. I mean, I like to participate but sometimes I just like to have someone watch me play with myself … ohhhh are you watching?”

“Yes” I said, “and you are gorgeous. You have such a beautiful pussy!”

She began to plunge the vibrator into her pussy and fuck herself and I wondered what “thing 2” was. Her tits were bouncing and her whole body began to quake. She arched her back and then curved her back and I got closer. Pussy juice was flowing down her pussy and into her ass crack.

“Oh yeah … that’s it, you’re gonna see it now … oh shit … mmmm”

At that moment her pussy ejaculated 18 inches across and hit my lap. Another ejaculation shot out followed by a few short spurts after that. I was in shock. I had never seen or heard of such a thing. Initially, I thought she had peed on my but the smell was not a pee smell. I had never seen such a wonderful display of an orgasm!

“Are you freaked out by that?” she asked when she caught her breath.

I hugged and our tits pressed together. “No honey, I’m not freaked out at all. I’m excited by it and I want to see it again some time soon!”

We giggled and Justin awoke in a foul mood. As I got to the door to leave, Sandra looked at me. “Why don’t you let me baby sit Justin when you go to work?”

“You would do that?” I asked.

She nodded and I had that problem solved.

***

The weeks went by and Sandra and I got even more comfortable with each other’s breastfeeding. I would drop Justin off at 8:00am and she would feed him from her own breasts at lunch time and I would get back around 5:30 and feed him as we ate dinner together. For her, the extra demand for milk had increased her bust line and she enjoyed the looks she got from men as she walked the street with her two little babies. For me, a similar thing occurred except that since I was feeding less often after a high demand pattern was in place, my breasts got engorged every day at around noon and required me to drain them into the sink in the ladies room! I could literally feel them pressing on the boundaries of my bra around 11:30 and I knew that I would be bursting by the time I ran to the bathroom.

It was at work that I met Charles Warner. The first time I saw him, he had a meeting with our senior partner, Jim Ready. Charles had inherited a fortune but had spread it among many investments and non-profit/charities. He was upset that a charity that he had invested in had decided to change their direction and strategy after they had his money and he wanted it back.

I could hear him in the conference room and he was obviously agitated. “Damn it Jim! They lied on all their filings and they lied right to my face and they continued to lie while they were taking my donation offshore! That is just not good for my foundation to be involved in their new aggressive strategy and we must either get the money back or have them reverse their course and we need to be quick about it. It’s $25 million dollars!”

Jim held out his hands in a placating manner. “Look, I know that there are a series of steps that we must take in order to correct things here but I have been in touch with Brian Johnson and he assures me that …”

At that moment I walked by. Honestly, I walked by to get a better look at the handsome Mr. Warner. I had no hope of getting introduced nor did I really want to. But, the other women at the office were always going nuts over him and I wanted to see what the fuss was about. Indeed, he was handsome as he stood there in the conference room at just over 6 feet and approximately 40 years old. His hair was a medium brown and he sported a nice all over tan from hosting charity golf tournaments.

Suddenly, I realized that Jim was calling my name and I entered. He quickly introduced us but Charles paid no attention. Jim asked for coffee and I briskly walked out to get it. Upon my return, Charles avoided my eyes and cleared his throat for a moment.


“Excuse me” he said as I tried to exit quickly.

“Yes?”

“Umm, I’m sorry for before.” He spoke softly.

“Sorry for what? I don’t know what you are talking about.” I replied and looked to Jim for clarification. Jim shrugged an “I don’t know”.

“I ignored you when you came in and one of the things I have to do better is treat people better. I have a hard time getting to know people. So … I’m sorry.” He looked up and I saw sweet and bright blue eyes staring back at me. I offered my hand and he shook it. Then he looked at me again. “What do you think of this?”

I had no idea what he was talking about. He explained that he had a $6 million dollar charitable grant that he didn’t know what to do with. One option was to give it to the animal rescue league but he already had money there. A second option was to give it to a group supporting rare birds in northern Maine. He felt that both these options were solid, upstanding charities but he was tired of giving to animal groups.

“Why don’t you start a new charity on your own?” I asked.

Jim cleared his throat indicating that I should probably keep my mouth shut and leave the room but I didn’t. I remembered my refrigerator:

I am a woman. I am strong and I am confident. I can do anything I set my mind to.

I pushed on. “What about the Laleche league?”

“The breastfeeding women??? Doesn’t that already exist?” he asked incredulously.

I nodded.

He looked down for a moment. “No, they aren’t needy enough.”

I nodded again and waited a moment. Then I started with “What about a charity that provides support to unwed mothers with a focus on nursing babies. I mean, I just had a baby and as single mother I really could have used some guidance and help just out of the hospital.”

“What would you suggest?”

“I would start with some experimental offices in only a few cities that offered poor single women help and support for the first 8 to 10 weeks after having a baby. Services offered could be providing baby sitting so the women could get out and go shopping. Additionally, nutritional education and breastfeeding support. Finally, a plan for getting the single woman back on her feet at the right time. I’m not talking about throwing money at these women but I am talking about free services to get them started.”


Jim’s jaw was almost to the floor and I realized that maybe my job was in jeopardy. Even so, it was Jim who embraced the idea first. He rubbed his chin and began to throw additional ideas out about the services that could be offered and by starting his own charity; Charles would be sure how the money would be spent.

Charles adopted the idea and asked me to be part of the team creating it. Within two months we had the charity up and running in one city and providing service for 8 women and their children. Charles and I worked together often and we got to know each other. Since that first day, I wasn’t intimidated by his good looks or the fact that he never had to worry about money. I also didn’t go out of my way to see him as other women were throwing themselves at him.

Jim suggested that I go to a Saturday golf charity tournament and help represent the firm. He assured me that my lack of golfing ability was not a factor. I literally had to show up, pour some beer and leave if I wanted to. I had no clothes that would look good on a golf course so Sandra and I went shopping. She convinced me to buy a tight pink golf shirt with white shorts that hugged my hips. I even invested in new sneakers with pink socks that matched my top.

The night before the event, Justin was teething and suffering through a tough evening. I held him all night but he would not nurse and he would not sleep. By morning I was tired but not too tired to attend the golf outing. Sandra came by to watch him and of course, he fell asleep as I walked out the door running late.

The course was beautifully decorated with green markers commemorating Albert Warner’s contributions to society. Of course, Albert was Charles’ father who passed away 5 years previously. We served a hearty breakfast and had special golf Ts and T shirts and presents. There were awards at the end of the day for different golf events and I was the lucky women to hand out the prizes.

At the end of the day, I was exhausted. I was surprised that Charles wasn’t more tired. He looked at me and smiled “How about dinner with me tonight?”

I hesitated and looked around a minute.

“Just dinner to get to know each other a bit” he added quietly.

“Let me make a phone call and see”. I called Sandra and explained that I might have a date and could she keep watching Justin. She was very excited for me and didn’t have a problem with it watching Justin.

We went around back and he held the back door of a limo for me. We had privacy in the back and I realized that I had no idea where we were going and I wondered if I was dressed ok. We stopped in an ally behind The Capital Grill.

“I’m not dressed for this place” I stated softly.

“Don’t worry, we’ll be fine.” He smiled.

“But I don’t want to embarrass you!”

Then the car door opened and a man in a dark suite stated “Mr. Warner, your private booth is available. Please follow me.”

We followed him into the restaurant where we sat completely by ourselves. We chatted through dinner and the only thing that bothered me was my heavy breasts. I hadn’t had a chance to empty them all day and they were more engorged than at any other time and pressing hard against my bra. I could feel them leaking behind my bra and they were almost to the point of hurting.

We got back into the limo after a wonderful dinner and honestly, I had had too much wine. The driver raised the partition and I leaned forward in my pink golf shirt and kissed Charles Warner directly on the lips. He tasted good. His lips were soft and sweet and his eyes closed as our lips met. The first kiss was good but the second kiss was a memory keeper as he pulled me closer and pressed my breasts into his chest.

I took off his shirt and pulled down his pants as the limo turned corners around the town of Vienna and headed toward my home in Manassas. I pulled out his cock and began stroking it. It rose steadily and I was happy with the size of his bulging mushroom head and the thickness. My lips barely fit over it and I sucked it hard. He stroked my hair as I kneeled in front of him and sucked his hard and thick cock. My hand gripped his shaft and pulled on the skin. As my mouth bobbed my hand stroked. I kept sucking and licking and I could feel his excitement rise with each upward stroke of his cock and I heard him murmur “I’m cumming soon!”

I wasn’t sure what to do as the hot jism hit the back of my throat so I swallowed. It certainly wasn’t as good as Sandra’s milk but it was pretty tasty and I liked it. I kept sucking and pumping until he was completely drained.

I sat back on the seat facing him as the limo turned another corner. He looked tired and spent. His deflated cock was still thick but no longer hard. He smiled, “You are beautiful woman”.

I smiled back. “Are you tired?”

He nodded “But I feel bad that I have not satisfied you yet.”

I smiled a full grin. “I don’t think you are done just yet.”

“No?”

I pulled up my shirt revealing my full breasts pushing out of my bra.

“Oh God … they’re beautiful!”

As I pulled down the breastfeeding access panels of my bra, my dark nipples stood out for him. My large areolas were puckered hard. The veins were purple and thick. My skin was taught and hard as my breast leaked milk from my nipples.

His cock was suddenly ready again and I straddled his lap and felt it poke up into my pussy lips. His cock head entered me with a grunt and I fed my right tit to his eager lips. I knew that he wanted it and he sucked my milk almost immediately. It flowed and flowed into his mouth onto his tongue and down his throat. I watched his eyes flutter as the milk filled him. My left breast was beginning to leak and the motion of the car continued the invasion of his large cock into my sopping pussy.

I began to ride him and he stayed clamped onto my right tit. His cock seemed to push deeper inside me than anything before even Sandra’s vibrator! It was thick and I felt myself stretch to accommodate him. We rode over the concrete bumps of route 66 and with each bump I lifted up and slid him in me as deep as possible. His cock head was amazingly thick and I could feel it hitting my cervix with each bump.

My right tit empty, I fed him my left. As he sucked it, I felt my first orgasm spasm in my cunt. It reverberated along his shaft and I squeezed my muscles to give him a grip on his cock he would never forget. “ohh Mary … you are incredible” he spoke softly through my big tit. More milk came forth and he sucked it down greedily. His hips bucked up at me as we went over more concrete cracks in the road. I felt my second orgasm take hold and I screamed out and pushed my milky tits in his face and smothered him. His big hands held my ass and lifted me up and down over and over again. I felt like a rag doll as I fucked his cock hard.

He took one last suck on my empty tit and got the last mouthful of milk. He looked at me and kissed me and gave me half of what was in his mouth. I had an orgasm right away and felt his cock spurting inside of me. His seed splashed deep and his cock throbbed through every nerve in my hot cunt.

We were both completely spent when there was a knock on the door from the driver. I quickly dressed and found Sandra waiting for me at my door. Charles waived goodbye and I received 30 roses the next day. I received 30 carnations the day after that. Then I received 30 wild flowers followed by roses again. I called Charles and asked him to stop as I had run out of space for the flowers.

We dated for the next 9 months and each month on our anniversary day, he showed me a diamond ring and asked me to marry him. Each month the ring got bigger and the proposals more elaborate. This courtship never affected our work and after 8 months, he understood why I was refusing to marry him. I had to prove to myself that I did not need him to survive.

After 9 months, I found that I was running a department at the legal office. I was in charge of billing and collections. It had been a big step up and I can confidently say that my relationship with Charles had nothing to do with it. Charles offered me the ring in the 9th month and I took it with one provision … I had this freaky friend Sandra that he had to meet …

***

***

Author’s note: I hope you enjoyed this story. It was a wonderful anecdote when told to me and I have tried to keep it as close to the original as possible. My part in creating the story was to add the details regarding the sexual escapades and also change the names and places to protect my source. I hope you have enjoyed this story. I am currently working on the short sequel but have to get details from my source!