All Comments on 'A Woman's Place Ch. 01'

by MelloT

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
welcome back

Interesting start! I can't wait to read more, update soon please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what next?

i loved it! Make sure you add chapters, ill be reading them!

kowaikawaiikowaikawaiiover 12 years ago
Sad but true

If a law like this was to pass most men who be a Greg.

I wonder why Kate's dad didn't set something up for her.

Hopefully some of the women chose to end their lives they just need to hold their breath for 3 minutes or get something sharp. At least that's my happy ending for poor Kate.

kowaikawaiikowaikawaiiover 12 years ago
Also curious about dad

I'm wondering if the dad's plan was for Ben to fake taking Ellie or to let Ben rape his daughter. If if was to just give a pretense to keep her safe how will her dad take Ben raping her.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A most curious wee tale.

With this lot in power, who knows what they could do? (The Government I mean.)

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
An interesting plot

I loved what I've read so far. I feel like I'm in the same basic boat as Ellie..... only because I find Myself guessing at what this is going to become. I can tell from the comments of the previous readers that they must be female, since they are spouting off about government plots and choosing death over what the Men have in store for them. That makes Me laugh though. Good stuff so far.... hope to see more. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fascinating plot

Almost Sci/Fi, compelling either way - hope you go further with this, lots of room for interesting developments.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 12 years ago
I'm so glad you're back!

Great story. I love your sick twisted mind! Can't wait for the rest.

No one does non consent as well as you my darling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Mooooore

MevanvyMevanvyabout 11 years ago
This sort of reminds me...

...of Swift's "A Modest Proposal -- " except that someone in the government took him seriously!

What's interesting, too, is that it seems to be happening in Great Britain. This seems like something the Republic of Texas might come up with, but the UK? As an American, I always racistly assumed the British were the most civilized of the civilized. It makes the story a bit scarier...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Okay that’s definitely different

Honestly the thought of a westernised government making slavery for women legal just wouldn’t surprise me at all. Unfortunately your story content takes the focus away from your fantasy and drops it into a debate category. If something as vile as human slavery is imposed on a society by an act of law it just isn’t funny or erotic.

I read it more from morbid curiosity than anything else, like any story of this nature it’s highly predictable as well as utterly unrealistic. Let’s face it did this fictional government plan to euthanise women when they got too old? Or just let them be thrown onto the streets? How is the *NHS supposed to function under the strain of so many battered women? If for no other reason this just would work I can’t honestly see all those men doing all of the housework, cooking, cleaning etc because if they’re going to try and make women do it well it puts so many weapons in their hands. To be fair I got as much entertainment from some of the comments.

It was the comment from Nitro70652 that made me laugh the most.

From what he wrote its blindingly obvious that he’s clueless on human nature. Human beings don’t cope well with captivity. I’m a sexually submissive woman and enjoy BDSM but if anyone tried to force me into captivity they would learn the hard way that I’m just not that submissive. I submit because I want to and because I know and trust my husband (occasional Dom) knows me and would never deliberately hurt me. Why wouldn’t some women rather choose death instead of a very uncertain future? Does he think women aren’t capable of it? The vast majority of men don’t have the right mindset to be capable dominants. Far too much alpha male bullshit and violence.

To the author, I appreciate the work you’ve put into this and I do plan to read more unless it gets painfully cliched - like being solved by a magic cock or Stockholm Syndrome wins out.

Thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

Btw *NHS = National Health Service. Ostensibly free health care for all British Citizens paid for by via taxation. As an aside it’s only in recent years that foreign nationals have had to pay for the same treatment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous