A Woman's Pleasure Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Pet, you're good; you know all the nuances that drive me wild with pleasure." I howl as my body trembles.

Your work on my cock with your hot mouth and your firm grip sends shivers through me.

"Ahhhhhhh, fuck ... Pet ... my Pet. Oh, my fucking god you have me close, again." In my pleasured state, I'm moaning your name out loud.

With your suction on my right ball, you pull away until it pops out of your mouth. You then suck the left orb into your hot cavern.

Once again, you're rolling my testicle around with your tongue and holding it tight against the roof of your mouth. Then as you hum, your action is sending arousing vibrations cascading through me.

Wanting to slow down the teasing and titillating movements of your skilled ministration, I twist your nipples. My twists aren't gentle; they are firm tweaks that I hold until your body responds and you cry out. I'm somewhat relieved when my twist causes you to break the suction around my testicle.

Once you have ejected my orb, I placate the pain I inflicted on your nipples. In doing so, I'm plastering your nipples with soft swirls of my tongue.

I can hear you moan your pleasured response, and then you move your tongue away from my balls. You begin to suck onto my scrotum.

However, although initially pleasurable, it's not long before you start sucking harder. Again, your vigorous ministration is causing me some discomfort.

"Ahhhhhhh, fuck Pet," I howl.

Hearing my anguished groans, you slide several fingers up and down the crack of my ass. Each time you pass over my sensitive rosebud, the titillation causes my body to tense and then shudder.

I jump, then resume my repeated hard twisting and releasing of your nipples. In doing so, I'm hoping to break the suction your have on my scrotum. I need you to understand that I'm in control here.

Your body jerks sharply in response to each hard twist I inflict on your breasts, and you moan against my scrotum and suck harder.

I can see that you're encouraged by my bodily reactions. It's apparent you're getting pleasure from my response and the control you have over me. Even if you know, it will be for the briefest of time.

Chapter 6: - Deep Throat.

Not to be outdone by you, I twist your nipples hard and hold my grip. When I do, I shock you back into reality.

"Ahhhhhhh, fuck!" you howl.

However, it's only a spasmodic tremor and your body jerks in response to my hard twist. Nevertheless, you're relishing in the resulting stimuli as every nerve ending becomes enlivened. In addition to that, a rush of endorphins through your body sends your desire ever higher.

With the electrified stimuli that are striking at the core of your sex, your pussy is tingling, and your clit is throbbing.

"Ohhhhh, my God. Ahhhhhhh," you are moaning and whimpering at my attentiveness, and I can feel the vibrations against my cock.

It's obvious from the needy moans that I'm hearing added to the swelling of your labia that you are getting much more aroused. I alternate from hard tweaks to light caressing of your breasts and nipples.

Each time your body receives a jolt of pain and rush of endorphins from my twists, your body shudders. Then wanton moans soon follow as you relish in the pleasure from my titillation of your breasts and nipples.

"Ohhhhh, ahhhhhhh too much," you cry out.

Nevertheless, you're quick to recover, and you cease your salacious attentiveness to my scrotum. Then you move to slide your saliva-covered lips and tongue up along the shaft of my cock. Once you reach the head, you roll your tongue around it and through the eye, before taking my cock into your mouth.

"Ohhhhh ... ahhhhhhh," I groan as I'm relishing in the feeling of your lips and tongue working my cock. With my arousal soaring, I'm thrusting my hips as I try to get my cock to go entirely into your mouth.

However, the next thing I know is that you're releasing your grip on my shaft. Then you slide your hands around onto my hips. You're holding tight, trying to steady my thrusts.

Not to be deterred, I'm driving my shaft in and out as it moves between your lips. As you swallow, I can feel that you're trying to take my cock into your throat.

With your head drooped over the end of the bed, I adjust my position, and your neck straightens. This new post is allowing you to take more of my cock down without gagging.

Excited now, I'm thrusting my hips forward, and you feel the head of my cock enter the tight opening of your throat. Your fingers sink into my flesh, and you tighten your grip on my hips to steady me.

I'm driving further and further into your throat with every thrust. The pace of my entry is scaring you, so you grip me even tighter to steady me and align my thrust.

Being more in control, you want all my cock inside your mouth. To assist, you take one hand off my ass and guide the entry of my rigid dick. With each thrust more of my seven inches is entering your throat.

Now that we're in harmony, you're relishing the control you have over me. Each time my cock enters your throat you swallow and moan around the head of my pulsing crown.

All the while, I continue the hard, twisting and releasing of both your nipples. The jolts and chills surging through your body turn you on more.

I can see you shivering and shaking with sexual tension. Your reaction to my continual twisting of your nipples is building. So much so, I notice that your hips are up off the bed as you're writhing in pleasure.

I love seeing you so consumed with your heated need. That I'm afraid, only causes me to shove my cock fully into your mouth and throat.

My action forces you to splutter and gag slightly. Still, you aren't put off. After a brief reprieve, you soon have my manhood balls deep into your throat again.

"Ahhhhhh," I croon as you swallow hard around the crown.

I then settle into a steady rhythm of short, sharp thrusts. As I feel your heated breath, I'm loving the feeling of my balls smearing up against your lips and nose.

"Oh, fuck Sir! You have me so hot with what you are doing to me."

"Ohhhhh ... ahhhhhhh," avid moans are combining with your swallowing and humming to drive me insane with need.

"Fuck, Pet. I'm going to blow a bucket of 'cum' down your throat very soon." I growl when you swallow again. "However, if I'm going to come it will be in unison with you, Pet."

I turn my consideration to your wanton desire and pay some attention to your pussy. Your labia's open and displaying your pink folds for my eyes to greedily drink in.

I release the grasp of my right fingers on your nipple. With the touch of a feather, I swirl my fingertips down across your sensitive stomach.

Your delicate skin is responding to the teasing of my fingers, as you arch your back and thrust your hips. Nearing your belly button, I ease and swirl my fingertips in and around it before continuing my path lower.

Reaching the subtle skin of your lower belly, I graze my fingers lightly back and forth across the surface. With the need within your moans increasing, I'm getting the reaction I want, and I move lower with each pass.

"Ahhhhhh ... Oh, God. Fuck!" comes a muffled cry from you and the vibrations go straight to my balls.

My action fires up your nerve endings, and your body becomes super sensitive and alive. The continual building of your carnal desire has you lifting your back off the bed.

"Ohhhhh ... ahhhhhhh," responding to my touch, you moan and hum around my thrusting shaft. When you do, it's sending waves of vibrations that are arousing me through my body.

Having stimulated your lower stomach, I shift my attention to the sensitive area around and above your mound. Again, with the lightest of touches, I swirl my fingertips across your hypersensitive skin. Before traversing over your mound to the swollen lips of your pussy.

The smell of your aroused sex is intoxicating. With the petals of your inner pussy lips open and displaying your pink flower, I move my fingers down into the open crevice.

The feeling of your hot juices excites me. Your sexual excretions allow me to slide my fingers freely along the delightful pink flesh of your slit, to lubricate your puffy labia, completely.

I'm using my fingers to move back and forth against the inner walls of your swollen lips. I'm arousing them before proceeding up around your growing clitoris.

I can see that your sensitive bud is partially exposed and coming out to play. With the bulk of your clit now free from its hiding place beneath the hood, I'm enticed to stimulate your pearl.

After sliding a finger to either side of your clit, I wedge it tightly between my digits. I spend some time drawing my fingers back and forth. As I do, my action is stimulating the hidden nerves of your clitoral legs as well as the shaft of your sensitive clit.

"Ohhhhh ... ahhhhhhh, my God," with a surge of tingles spreading through your body, you are moaning.

Encouraged, I continue my light stimulation against your clitoral leg as I flick the hood on and off the tip of your clitoris. This action has you thrusting your hips hard up onto my fingers.

"Ahhhhhh ... fuck, yes, Sir! That feels so good!" You respond with a pleasured whimper.

I continue my salacious ministration of your clit. However, now I want to add a little pain into the mix. To accomplish this task, I slide a hand back along your torso to grip and twist your right nipple. That causes you to eject my cock from your mouth.

"Ahhhhhhh, you're driving me wild. I'm all yours right now, Sir. Take me. Fill me with your hot creamy cum," you're howling.

Although I can hear your plea, I have no intention of moving away from your pussy. I'm having way too much fun driving you insane with need.

"Sir, please fuck me, abuse me and punish my pussy," you tell me.

Wanting to step up my ministration and make you come, I move to position a leg on either side of your head. Then I lean forward over your body and lower my lips onto your stomach.

When it becomes apparent that I'm ignoring your plea, you again consume my throbbing cock. However, you are now determined more than ever in your desire to make me fill your throat with my seeds.

As my avaricious tongue, encounters your aroused skin, your body shudders from a surging chill. Your response is to increase the tension of your swallow around my cock.

The pressure in your stomach gets tighter, as you feel my tongue whirling across your already alive skin.

Nevertheless, I'm moving lower with every pass. When I do, I'm stoking and fanning the flames of your arousal. Eventually, I reach the spot above your mound, and you buck your hips onto my mouth.

It's evident to me that the sensations traveling through your body are pushing your desire to dizzying heights. So much so that they are driving you mad with sexual pleasure and the need for more.

I hold your hips steady, as I swirl my tongue over your mound, sucking your skin, as I travel lower. Now I have my prize within reach. Once I move onto your pussy, I spread your swollen lips wide with my fingers. Then dipping my head, I swipe my tongue along your crevice.

"Ahhhhhh, delicious," I croon, after taking a minute to consume some of your offerings, before I move back to the task at hand.

When I do, I twirl my curled tongue in and out of your pulsing vaginal ring. As your sex tightens, I drive my tongue deeper, like a mini cock thrusting into you repeatedly.

Your response is to close your thighs firmly against my face. You push your hips up into my mouth, as I maintain the rubbing of my fingers against your clitoris.

Your pleasure reaches its peak, and you burst into orgasmic bliss; writhing, shivering, and bouncing off the bed in the grip of an uncontrollable, feverishly hot climax.

"Ohhhhh... ahhhhhhh, God! I've never been so fucking hot! Sir!" as your body trembles, you're crying out.

With your fervent moaning and active swallowing, your throat tightens around my cock. By now your vigorous stimulation has my dick fully swollen, and ultra-sensitive.

Then the canal of my cock fills with sperm when my balls lift into tight knots. All this tension has drawn my sack tighter in preparation for my explosive release. I'm so close to my climatic release my body is shaking.

Thrusting into your throat, the vibrations of your moans trigger my orgasm. In the next instant, my pulsing dick is shooting jet after jet of hot cum straight down your throat.

"Ohhhhh ... ahhhhhhh! Fuck Pet. I love how tight your throat has become when you swallow, it feels so fucking good," I growl, a second before I plunge my tongue deep inside your pussy. Then I flick and swirl my avaricious tongue inside your tight vaginal canal.

The feeling of my hot creamy cum, as it glides smoothly down your throat, triggers another orgasm. Your body convulses, uncontrollably, as an orgasmic bliss surges through you.

Seeing and feeling your release, I vigorously thrust my tongue in and out of you to prolong your orgasms. Your hips are shuddering beneath me as waves of sexual pleasure, fill your body and mind with a heavenly sensation.

All while I'm thrusting my hips to again drive my cock balls deep into your mouth. Then I can hear you gasping and wanting to breathe.

You pull back just enough to take a gasp of air. In the process, it allows some of my sperm to shoot in your mouth.

However, the rate of release of my hot salty cum is filling your mouth faster than you can swallow. Despite you gasping for air, you're determined to have all my cum. You swallow, frantically, but despite it all, a trail of my creamy, white cum escapes the confines of your lips.

At the same time, you're flooding my tongue and mouth with your hot flow of sweet, sticky cum. To me, the feeling and smell of your elixir is a gift and I'm greedily consuming every morsel.

"Mmmmm," I'm moaning as I love drinking your female honey.

Nevertheless, with the last of my salty seeds released into your mouth, you swallow. Then you swirl your tongue around to swipe every morsel from your lips.

Regaining your breath, you grip my cock, which has shrunk to a semi-hard state. Then you swirl your tongue through the eye and around the head, thoroughly cleaning me.

Chapter 7: - Sweet Pleasure.

Spent, we lay there for what seems like hours, but only a few minutes pass.

Once we recover and with a renewed vigor, you're sucking, stroking and licking my cock. You're anxious to get my dick back to its full glory.

Nevertheless, the feeling you're giving my sensitive cock is simply fantastic. My member is starting to stir, and I can feel the revival of my deflated cock as I roll off you.

Being free of my weight, you crawl up the bed like a lioness stalking her prey. You grip my hair and pull me in for a deep, passionate kiss. You're probing my mouth with your tongue.

With the amorous movement of our tongues dancing around each other's mouths, we're anxious to share their combined tastes.

Still, as our passion and desire have you building again, I break away from our kiss and roll off the bed. Standing up, I have a wicked smile as I walk around to the end of the bed.

Once in the desired position, I reach out and grab hold of your legs. I pull you closer to me so that your ass is on the very edge of the mattress. Spreading your legs, I push your knees up against your chest.

When I do, you're eager to hold them against your chest. I'm now looking down at your pussy. It's swollen and open wide and offering me an invitation to take you. Still, this position allows me to rub my erect cock up and down the wet, pink flesh of your open crevice.

You gaze up at me with lust and need in your eyes, as I stand between your legs rubbing my cock back and forth over your aroused clitoris.

Sliding my cock down into the entrance of your pussy, I lean forward against your legs. That causes your hips to tilt upwards exposing your open flower to me even more. Thrusting my hips into you hard and fast, the head of my cock rides forcefully over your G-spot.

"Ahhhhhh, fuck." Your instinctive response is to scream and move your hands to your breasts. You're gripping and tearing at your nipples, as I thrust into you repeatedly.

I'm vigorously rocking back and forth, letting the ridge of my cock head stimulate your G-spot. My action is sending waves of tingling pleasure throughout your body. As it does, it's building the intensity of your pending orgasm ever higher.

"Ohhhhh, fuck. Yes! My God. Oh, fucking, hell. Don't stop, keep going, just like that, keep going! Pleeease, Sir," you cry out in between heavy gasps, deep moans, and muted screams, as waves of tingling pulses travel through your sex.

"Fuck, Pet!"

"Fuck, you must love this, Kitten, because your pussy is so tight around my cock. That's it, Pet, grip my cock harder," I growl as I feel the firm grip of your vaginal muscles, and it's sending pleasurable waves of ecstasy through my groin.

All this salacious action is causing me to tighten my hold on your hips. In response, you tighten your vaginal muscles even tighter as they clasp around my shaft. I'm sure you are hoping to have me release inside you soon.

Lifting your ass in an upward motion, I thrust into you harder and more ferociously. I grit my teeth and drive my cock into you with an intense rhythm. The force of which is sending crescendos of pulsing waves throughout your body.

As I ride back and forth over your G-spot, your smooth inner pussy muscles turn tense and taut. They are wrapping around my cock like a vice. My cock swells at the torturous tension building within you.

"Holy! Fucking... shit! Sir! You feel so, so good! Don't stop! Please don't stop! I beg of you."

I'm driving every inch of my thick and rigid cock into you hard and fast. As I am, you're crying out in passionate joy and avid need as you toss your head from side to side.

Now that I can see how excited you're getting, I know you're close to climaxing. With gritted teeth, I draw in several deep breaths and thrust up into you. I'm powering into you with all the energy I can muster.

It's not long before my legs begin to tremble as I feel my seeds starting their journey through the core of my shaft. With all the strength in my body, I thrust forward smashing the crown of my cock against your cervix. That's in unison with shot after shot of my hot, creamy cum being blasted deep inside you.

Feeling the pulses of my cock, you dig your heels into my hips pulling me deeper into you. "Ohhhhh, fuck yes, fuck me, fill me," you cry out as your body tethers on the edge of the abyss that will give you the gratification you crave.

Then as another volatile release splashes the vaginal walls deep inside you, you grip and twist the bed sheets. Your back arches and your whole body convulses as your orgasm explodes.

It's a blinding fiery release of ecstatic pleasure that takes your breath away. As you hang there suspended in time, it's ricocheting from one place to another. The pleasure cascading throughout your body is mind numbing and your whole-body trembles from the intense spasms.

"Oh, yes... Use my body! Fill me."

Feeling the last of my ejaculate moving up my shaft, I grip your hips hard and grunt loudly, as I thrust forward again.

"Take it all, Pet," in one last determined effort, I command.

"Yes, fuck yes," your carnal cries echo in my ears.

"Suck me dry," I yell through gritted teeth while ejaculating the last of my seeds.

I'm struggling to maintain my hard, deep plunges into your extremely tight pussy. However, knowing every muscle in my body is alive and firing to provide continuous thrust, I keep ramming into you.

"Oh, fuck... Pet, your pussy is so, so good and tight. You're sucking the cum right out of my cock. I love it when you get this hot. You're the best," I cry out in the passion of the moment.