A Woman's Pleasure Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With your body in a state of rolling spasms, you hardly hear my passionate expression. Nevertheless, the way your gripping, squeezing and releasing my cock your sending waves of pleasure through my body.

As I thrust into you hard one last time, I can feel the aftershocks reverberating throughout your body. My cock is pulsing and twitching in repeated strobes. I'm surrendering the last of my seeds to the torrid squeezing of your vaginal muscles.

As the aftershocks of your orgasm ease, my cock shrinks to a semi-flaccid state. Then when my spent cock falls out of you, I move your legs away from my chest and lean forward.

I take my time placing soft, tender kisses on your face and lips, as I give you time to recover. When your breathing evens out, I move alongside you and engage your mouth in a passionate kiss.

The searching, feeling, and mixing goes on for several minutes. It's not long before I can feel our souls melting and blending as our lips melt into each other.

Then exhausted, I break our kiss and look deeply into your intensely focused eyes. You're so beautiful to me with that satisfied, just-fucked glow that's beaming at me. I love seeing you so completely satisfied.

"You're going to be sore tomorrow, pet," I say.

"I know! Sir! However, it's okay. The pain will remind me of this incredible pleasure we've just shared."

"Pet... that was the hottest sex I've had, ever!"

"You are fucking amazing!"

"Truly!... Fucking!... Amazing!" I tell you before cradling you in my arms.

The night fades from our mind as we both drift off into a contented slumber as our naked bodies press against each other.

Makeup? I guess you could say we did.