All Comments on 'A Woman's Story'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
plausible

I can see this happening just this way. It is the wife that controls the marriage anyway. Most times it's sutle but the control is hers if she only knew it. The fact that the husband had a smaller cock made it easy for her to be swayed and she was easy. She will always be picked off by other men with big cocks. She's submissive and likes them to take it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Unpleasant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not badly written for trash.

The bitch needs to be found out by the husband, then he kicks her ass to the back alley so she can pick up a few STDs and some useless big dicked asshole boyfriend. That way he can move on to bigger things and find a woman worth a shit. The current slut isn't worth all the penicillin she probably has to have to keep everything cleared up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Does her husband lack pride?

Does he enjoy playing Russian Roulette with his life? Nasty diseases and all. Besides humiliation what does Hubby get out of this mess? And why would he do anything but divorce the slut? Too many unanswered questions. Too one sided. Bad story. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How about this

After being told he is a cuckold, hubby produces a 357 magnum and shoots Mr Hamilton straight into the genitals, then puts a round into his guts so that he can watch him writhe around a while. Then finishes by putting a round through his cunt wifes lower belly.

Guess I don't like slags or the assholes who fuck them!!!

PS don't bother to complain about the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Does the husband (or all Cuckolds) lack pride? Yes.

CuckoldGuy in his own bio states:

"Into the second year of my marriage, I was cuckold by my wife's boss. It was not what I wanted or desired but life's circumstances forced me to accept my fate and live my life as a cuckold."

To be honest I can not imagine what conditions those would be. Now although I would not necessarily be violent, I certainly would be gone at the very least. Although I must say I am perfectly capable of violence, even extreme violence, it is not always worth the potential consequences. Especially for a cheap good for nothing whore. Better to shame her in public, as well as her parents and friends, than end up in jail. Believe me, most whores do not want it known that they are whores. They want to believe they are smart and that they don't get caught, yada yada.

Clearly any woman who does something like this is deeply troubled and basically defective. Generally they have a deep mistrust of the "love" their husbands have professed. Most have had very troubled childhoods involving sexual misconduct by someone who said they loved them. This creates a sense of confusion that someone who loves them must mistreat them. When their husbands don't mistreat them, they then conclude that it must not be love, when someone does and uses them it is. The rest of the population of women who engage in these behaviours have confused sexual relationships with power relationships. Women like to believe that they gain power from sex, men let them believe that because it gets them sex. Some weak minded men who are basically insecure can be duped to providing power, money or secrets (Honey Trap) in order get pussy from women that would normally be out of their league. The truth is that pussy is pussy, and the looks of the woman is intended by weak men to improve their images in front of other men (ie. Donald Trump). Rather pathetic in my opinion.

The woman in this story clearly states that she was essentially raped. That the first sexual experience caused her to seek out a man whom she "loves" specifically because he was weak and probably a victim of sexual and certainly psychological abuse in his past. He feels that he deserves to be abused and denied because she is out of his league and he does not deserve her. I hope men like this get help, the women as well. These are not healthy mutually beneficial relationships and everyone involved including her lovers are at fault for causing harm to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Me Too

We cuckolds come from all walks of life - I was a good (straight) athlete, as a young man and was an average student and later became reasonably successful when I started my own business. I was always attracted to women who were known to be "easy" but was shy and never fucked a woman until I was about 20.

I read a lot of sex stories and my reading gravitated toward promiscuous women ( married, attached and single).

Married when I was 22 (wife 18) to a flirty girl that I started sharing four years later. She often felt bad the day after she had been had by a stranger but it didn't hamper her flirting and during the next 11 years we had about 40 adventures and she was blacked a few times.

It seems to me that cuckolds are on about the same 1 to 10 scale as homosexuals.

I was nurtured from a 4 to an enthusiastic 9 as a cuckold and can now see I was probably an unaware 2 who became a solid 8 cocksucker on the homo scale.

Over the years I have met, and sucked, many straight guys who were very interested in feeding me their cocks.

I have also encouraged another couple of women to become promiscuous enough to pleasure many dozens of strangers on a recreational basis - regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very Comfortable

My own experience tells me that women who like sex are relatively easily led into wife sharing. Once her husband gets her hot in bed and starts pillow talking her it quickly moves from being in questionable bad taste to completely unacceptable chit chat that needs a rest - to ultimately coming back as a niggling naughtiness as the wife's inner slut has had enough time to let the thoughts simmer. Once she knows her husband visualizes her as wanton sexual entity she is on her way to sampling flirting and full sex with others. Watching as your wife's sexual hunger for another man rolls in and takes over her face is totally hot. Soon she will get used to meeting strangers who seem to know her pussy is available - many many men have met my wife in a public place and within an hour had her stripped naked, reaching down between her upraised knees to guide their hardons home. Each strange cock pumps another load of cum and confidence. She used to be shy and introverted but that has been fucked out of her. Thanks guys!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Based on a true story?!

I'm sorry WHAT?! No, no, no! It's one thing if the husband had a genuine fetish for being cuckolded, he and his wife talked about it and agreed to this completely of their own free wills. But that's not what happened? The man was cheated on by his wife and later subject to emotional abuse and pushed to accept being a cuckold. That is not right in any way, shape or form. The poor guy seems to have serious issues with self-esteem and probably thinks he deserves this despite not wanting it. I hope he gets help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh. More cuck shit. The guy has no pride, and the wife is a consummate cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These stories have a deeper, less obvious component than the obvious disrespect for the "beta" husband. They reinforce that (some) women are vile, evil, demonic cunts and (most) are never to be trusted as a man never knows what evil actually lurks in their hearts.

Thanks for the reminder.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

All about a woman as told by a man, and a defective one at that.

Absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a load of horseshit. The “wife” is a useless sociopath, the “husband” is just braindead, and the big dicked lovers are amoral sexual predators.

[sarcasm]What a heart warming story[/sarcasm]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck shit. Useless bitch wife. No value here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LW really needs a “cuckold” category where they can dump all the garbage like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story was great my wife suffered with my tiny dick until she eventually fucked a work colleague and the transformation was amazing for both of us, she's now more dominant dresses so sexy and I love being a cuckolds cleaning her being chastised we are so strong now and love her to bits

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If I had been her husband I would have recorded the trist then ten next day posted it on the company website. After meeting with HR and my attorney and informing them of the pending lawsuit, I would of had my soon to be ex- wife served.

If any children were involved I have filed for an order of protection and have them removed from her custody and filed for custody and a order of protection requiring her to stay 100' from the home myself and the children,including any telephone calls or conferences emails or text electronic communication. Then ask for support in what ever amount was equal to 40 0/0 of her pay.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Sorry, but this cheating cunt deserves to be literally kicked to the curb. The intense amount of disrespect and condescension she feels toward her husband is off the chart. And she lies to herself that she loves him. Love is NOT what you feel, love is what you DO, and this is NOT love. And any man who enjoys being treated like shit like this is in need of serious psychotherapy for about 10 years. Such masochism is a serious personality disorder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1074 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....