A Woman's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By this time Mr. Hamilton had another erection, he put his hand on my ass and asked, "Shall we take this into the bedroom?"

"We started walking away when Mr. Hamilton stopped and turned back to look at my cuckold. He was still sitting there with his penis in his hands. He looked like he was in a daze. Mr. Hamilton said to him, "I'm going to fuck your wife. Do you want to watch me or would you rather not see that?"

"My cuckold followed us into the bedroom and passively sat in a chair playing with himself while he watched Mr. Hamilton take me. It was the second time that night that Mr. Hamilton had climaxed so it took him a long time to cum. By that time I don't know how many orgasms I had but when he flooded me with his warm semen, I had another shuddering orgasm.

"When Mr. Hamilton finished, he got up from the bed and with his finger, he beckoned my cuckold to him. He said to him, "Here, I want to show you something. Sharon, lift your knees and spread your legs open for me. That's it. Now Jeff, do you see this pussy, how open and gaping and red it is? I would say, that it's well fucked. Don't you think? Have you ever left it looking like this? No, I didn't think so. This is why Sharon needs me. Tonight she's well fucked so she'll be in a good mood all week." Then he dressed, thanked Jeff for a wonderful evening and he left.

"Jeff was so aroused that he made love to me, first, by licking my pussy clean and then he attempted to fuck me. As soon as he pushed his erection into me, he ejaculated. He said that as soon as his penis felt Mr. Hamilton's warm semen around it, the sensations were so intense that he ejaculated. We then fell asleep.

"I was so grateful that everything was now out in the open. It had been so very stressful trying to keep my affair with Mr. Hamilton a secret, not that my husband didn't know. He did know, he just didn't want to acknowledge it. Reluctantly, Jeff accepted the fact, that he was now my cuckold and Mr. Hamilton was my lover.

Bruce: "So you were back having sex with your husband. Oh excuse me, having sex with your cuckold."

"Kind of. I wanted to always be ready for Mr. Hamilton so we made it a rule and my cuckold agreed that he would only fuck me after Mr. Hamilton had finished. Of course every time my cuckold's penis came in contact with Mr. Hamilton's semen, he would ejaculate. So he never really got to fuck me. He would push it into me and ejaculate.

"For the next three years, one or two nights a week Mr. Hamilton would visit me. On those nights, I would shower and wait for him. When he arrived, if my cuckold was home, he would show him in and Mr. Hamilton and I would stay in the bedroom for one or two hours while my cuckold would stay in the living room, giving us privacy. After Mr. Hamilton left, my cuckold would be so aroused that he would make love to me. He loves the feel of my pussy when it's coated with my lover's warm semen.

"This routine went on for three years until we graduated and moved away. When we were getting ready to move out, Mr. Hamilton came by with a couple of newly wedded students to show them the apartment. I heard him say to them, "Jeff and Sharon were good tenets."

"The rest is history. We moved here and I met you. Now I have a request! My cuckold wants to watch?"

Bruce: "You mean that he wants to have a threesome?

"No. No. Cuckolds don't participate. They just want to watch their wives being serviced.

12