A Woman's World Pt. 01

Story Info
An erotic fantasy role reversal story.
5.3k words
4.06
48.9k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
batotit
batotit
32 Followers

Hi, I am a newbie author and this is my first story in Literotica. My story is about a fantasy role reversal. It has nonconsensual sex and politically incorrect way of thinking. If this is not the type of story you like, please do us all a favor and stop here.

In the spirit of transparency, my story is also not unique and I got the idea from a story I find fascinating that I read here as well. If people like it, then I'll expand the story. If not, then, well, thank you for reading :D

*****

I nervously walk the long red line towards my waiting eager wife. I wore my white long sleeves loose shirt open in the middle to show my hard chest. This is supposed to symbolize my strength to bear the weight of the rigors of a family life. It looks gaudy to me mainly because I am not used to showing too much flesh in public but I stood straight and poised as I was trained since I was a child.

My veil covered my short stylized hair. My dad spend hours making my hair just right, only to cover it up with the veil. Talk about ironic. But right this moment, I don't really care about that. I am just grateful that the veil also cover my face and my blushing cheeks. I just hope it didn't ruin my makeup, I remember my dad grooming my mustache and beard and applying light lipstick and powder over my face. I gulped nervously.

A man deals with his tension and problem stoically and only shows weakness to his wife.

So I continued to walk, burying my trepidation and resigned to my fate, watching with slight fear at my leering wife. I gulped again. I know wives are always the instigator, the aggressor in any relationship but even so, my new wife scared me despite the fact that I am taller than her by almost 2 feet.

I am 6'4'' while my wife, according to her dating data, is 5'6." Her double D breast jutted out proudly in her tight fitting black overall. The traditional custom have its history for a thousand years now. It symbolized the female's primary role as the protector of her house and the head of her family. Watching my wife's massive butt, also proudly displayed, I could not help but blush even more. There are old husband's tale that woman with heavy bottom thrust harder in bed.

I turned to my mom and sister in the side of the aisle and watched as they stonily carried themselves. I am fully aware that they are fully against this marriage but the family had no choice.

The offer my wife had given them for the family business is generous enough. All she asks for is my hand in marriage. And so I accepted.

My sister bitterly told me that it was her responsibility to take care of the family for she is the woman of the family. But it didn't work that way. My new wife, Cassandra, asked only that I become a proper husband and that I give her children within a few years. By anyone's standard, it was not only a fair deal, but a generous one at that, especially since she offered several million credits to the family with zero interest, enough to make the family business solvent again.

For those of you who didn't have a proper sexual education, a man's reproductive organ is called a penis. It is made up of a shaft and a head covered in a thin skin called the hymen.

A woman's reproductive organ is called a Vagina or its more vulgar description, a pussy. Now when a woman is aroused, which in my experience is almost all the time, they secrete a liquid substance in their vagina called precum.

It is one of the natural wonders of nature that a small secretion of this touching a man's penis will make it automatically erect and therefore ready for sex. A man's sexual arousal is not a factor to this erection and therefore is immaterial in the overall study of sexual behavior.

Once a penis is erect and a Vagina engulfed it, then sex can take place. Normally it is the manipulation of the vaginal wall over the head of the penis that actually tears the man's hymen and thus loses his virginity.

Of course, a man's first time is always painful but is a necessary process in propagating our species. Once a woman reached climax, precum then turns into a thick white liquid called semen who then drenched a man's penis.

A man's moon cycle happens every two months and excess blood comes out anally. At this time, the ball sack at the base of a man's penis produces eggs that position itself at the head of a penis for a few days every 2 months.

When a woman ejaculates and flood a penis with semen, and it happens at the right time of the month, then the little guys are absorbed in the skin of the penile head, then there is a big chance that a man gets pregnant. The fertilized egg goes to the shaft then travel towards the man's tummy, where it will grow for the next 3 months. Meanwhile, a separate skin-like cocoon that builds up outside a man's tummy started to grow. This is an automatic process triggered by a man's pregnancy. The fetus travels from the man's tummy into this new home called simply an egg, the fetus grows inside it for the next 6 months. When it is time, a healer or a doctor separates the egg form the man and opened it with a sterilized knife. The baby is does born.

Historically, many men died from labor because the separation is a delicate matter and needed to be done with great care. Nature compensates from this by giving an average of triplets or quadruplets every birth.

Proper surgery was introduced in 600 AD and more and more fathers survive birth. Now, Modern medicine made sure that 9 fathers in every ten survive to the birth of a child and the population grew by leaps and bounds.

Due to all the male deaths, society and culture evolved into a society that is geared into the protection and reverence of men, and yet, the reality is they were regulated to secondary citizen because of this perceived weakness. For years, men became valuable properties of women and became loots from conquered lands.

Why should they sacrificed their own men when they can use other men from other lands to bare their heirs and future?

1500 years later, this way of thinking is now part of every modern society on earth. Man deals with the need of the family while woman brings the bacon and protect the herd.

Such society also served to introduce the importance of a man's chastity. And a man who lost his virginity before marriage is considered to be a bad man. A slut.

I didn't feel much for the arrangement. I knew that if it not this woman, then someone else will be my mate. I have been groomed since puberty that I will be marrying someone my family will choose for me.

Only now, I have to marry a bit earlier than planned. Normally a boy marries by 20-21, but 18 is the legal age of consent so it is not as if my future wife is breaking any law. Sure many frowned upon it since they feel that the old lady is marrying a child, but I don't feel like a child at 18. Sure there are things that I don't know about but it is far different than being naïve.

Anyway, what's done is done and after today I will not belong to my family but to my wife. It is as simple as that.

So after the "I do's", me and my new wife are whisked away by a helicopter to the airport and then a sleek jet in the most luxurious beach resort in the Caribbean, it is now time for me to do my husbandly duties to my new wife.

I barely have a single bag when they brought me to the resort but my wife Cassandra promised to buy me everything I need. Unfortunately, that means she is entitled to dress me up in the way she wants me to dress.

She bought me some tight jeans and even tighter t-shirt for daily use. But he also both me several underwears and she only wants T-back thongs that accentuate my assets.

She also bought me revealing nighties that only women would think men will wear. I will never buy something like that for myself. I'm a pajama boy myself.

But she is the wife so I have to make an effort to please her.

That night I wore the red lipstick she wanted me to wear as well as the white nighties and the t-back brief. When I stand up from the bathroom seat, the damn fabric barely covers my ass. I can feel my face flushing but there is nothing to it.

She will see my body anyway sooner or later. She is, after all, my wife. I belong to her. My body belongs to her. One of the tenants of being a good husband is to satisfy the carnal needs of his wife.

So I gathered my courage and resolution. All my life, my father always told me to cover myself or I bring out the devil in women, but suddenly it is different with your wife. Sighed.

After one final look at the mirror, I silently left the bathroom and walk towards the main bedroom.

There I saw my wife, wearing a tank top and shorts, busily setting up the 4 home drones on her desk next to her laptop and making sure the camera resolution is in perfect sync.

I sighed again. I've been warned of this.

Women and their videos. With the advent of technology, it is as if everyone wants to record all their activities. I suddenly feel nervous again. What will she do with that camera? Maybe I can beg her not to use that, it's really making me agitated.

She saw me come in and I can see the hunger in her face.

Women. Why is it that all they can think about is sex?

I smiled shyly at her and then silently sat down the edge of the queen size bed. For a few seconds, my mind wandered how sturdy the bed is and if the firmness of it is comfortable enough, but this though was chased out of my mind quickly enough.

I felt her sat next to me and her head barely reaching my shoulder but height is never the strong point of most women, it is the solidness of their body, the denseness of it all that your body will break before theirs, and that is always intimidating.

Again the very thought came rushing into my body more powerfully than before.

I belong to this woman now. Forever.

I did not react when she placed a hand on my shoulder and pulled me close as if she is telling a secret. But I shivered when her other hand rested on my thigh.

Her hungry smile made me gulped. "Smile for the camera, darling," she said.

I hesitated but then did as she commanded. Awkwardly, I smiled and waved at the hovering camera in front of me. But forgot all about it as her other hand pulled my neck towards her face and kiss me on the lips. For a moment I was disoriented as her demanding kisses mashes into my face and I have to hold myself not to push her away. Eventually, I relaxed and kissed her back, matching her intensity as much as I can.

I gasped when I felt her slender hand rubbed me down there and cupped me. I held her grasping hands and instead he directed my hand towards her breast and ordered me to squeeze it.

"Harder," she demanded huskily, her eyes getting cloudy with her own desire. I complied as best I can, but her heavy perky breast are too big for my hands and I ended up rubbing it instead of squeezing it as she ordered.

It didn't matter much though since I heard her groan in pleasure. Unsure of what to do, I simply continued doing what she wants me to do. I watch as she hurriedly undress her tank top and short and can see her cunt. She was well groomed down there but it only emphasized the intimidating maw of death that pulse between her legs. I was innocent enough to be fascinated by how wet she is down there as if she wetted herself like a baby. But the pungent odor in the room tells me another story, and her level of arousal.

One of the drones hovered on her breast and my clumsy ministration while another drone peeled off and started intensely focusing on both our faces and watching our reactions. The last drone gave an overhead view of our activity.

Again, I quickly look at the devices and thought again what she plans to do with the videos. I heard of ugly stories of men displeasing their wife or fiancés and the women uploading their sex videos on porn sites, destroying the men's reputation forever.

I hope that will never happen to me and resolve to do what my wife demands of me, but the more I let her record us, the more power she holds over me. It is a vicious cycle that chains a man to his wife ever tighter.

As we continued to kiss, Cassandra guided my hand down to her womanhood and let one of my fingers enter her. I can feel the slick wetness of it all. It is as if it is alive and ready to devour. She gasped as she felt my hand inside her very wet vagina. "Do it! Put it inside me," she said, and I silently complied. I pushed two fingers inside her and after the 4rth stroke, I placed another finger. Eventually, 4 fingers were rhythmically pushing inside her wet canals and watched as she went delirious with pleasure. I thought I was doing it right when she suddenly stop my hand with a strong grip.

She looked me in the eyes suspiciously. "You're really very good at this... tell me, is this your first time giving someone a hand job?"

I blushed hard and look away from her, but her hand grabbed me by my chin and forced me to look her in the eye. Her hand was unconsciously hurting me and I blurted out, "No, it wasn't my first time. A girlfriend back in high school asked me to help her, and I ... I did."

Only my best friend knows about this and he told me never to reveal this to my husband.

"All they want are pure good boys, so it will do you no good to be this honest with your wife."

The anger in my wife's face told me that my best friend was right, but it was too late. "Fucking whore," she whispered. Then she grabbed me harshly in my 9-inch manhood. Her hand barely closing over its width but the grip was powerful nevertheless. "And this? Has anyone put their filthy hands on this?"

"No, never!" I said, desperately. "I save myself for you, my husband. No one has touched me there, I promised."

"It better be," she muttered. Then he grabbed my hands again and directed them back to her engorged tits and demanded that I rubbed it good. And so I did. It was a bit awkward as she descended from my lips to my neck down to my nipples.

I flinched a bit as her tiny rough hands started to go up and down my phallus and I can feel myself respond. Suddenly I almost yelp when her hand went into my hair and yanked me down to the bed. He clumsily raised my nighties up my head but I was too big and she cursed. She let it stay with my body but now it was hitched up over my chest. He grabbed both my hands and placed it on top of my head as she continues to kiss me on the lips. Her tongue became even more demanding as she seeks my own tongue and I have to give it to her. She slobbered over my neck as she tasted my skin and then her small body was on top of me. With her foot, she yanked my underwear off me until it rested down on my knees. She didn't bother to completely get it off me since it is better for her to trap my legs with it. The important thing is that my phallus is now exposed for her to see and enjoy.

She spent a moment looking at the position of her drone and even gave a thumbs up to it. Then she looks me in the eye and told me to keep my hands on top of me. Her looks did not broach any question and demanded my total compliance, so I meekly followed her orders.

Her own hand released me before sliding it over my hard chest. She traced my armpit and played with my nipples as she continued to kiss me all over. She slid down as she kisses my nipples and then my tummy and then my thighs. I cringed in every touch, it was like fireworks inside my brains. For years, no one is allowed to touch me in many places, but now this powerful woman is having her way with me and my mind simply cannot keep up.

I suddenly gasped when her tiny hands grasped me roughly in my delicate penis and then to my astonishment, she placed it in her mouth. I felt a mixture of revulsion, fascination, awe, thrill and fear as she sucked my manhood.

Automatically my hands left their place and held her head as if to stop her ministration of him down there. I have never felt anything like this and I did not know this is even possible. That any woman would want to do that. It was so sudden that I forgot her orders and simply tried to stop what she was doing. It was so... so alien to engulf my manhood like that.

She started bobbing up and down my shaft, experimenting with every downward stroke on how much more she can go deeper, ignoring my wriggling protest under him.

I moaned out loud. Every nerve sensation of my body is down there, concentrating at one exact point. I can feel my penis growing. Blood from every part of my body pumps into it and became harder and harder. Angry veins decorated its side and yet my wife continues to suck on it. She nipped me a bit and I almost yelped in surprise and slight fear. She laughed right at me but she did not stop what she was doing.

Eventually, she rose up and met my eyes once more as she straddled my chest. She leered at me as she returned my hands back across my head while she held my neck with the other.

The sudden move left my manhood quivering, alone and wet as it was bereft of the warmth of my wife's mouth. I gasped when the hand in my neck tightened a bit as she started kissing my forehead, then down my nose, then back to my eye and then my ears.

"You taste so good, my sweet, you feel so good," she groaned in my ears. "My giant fucktoy! My very own fuck machine! Oh, I'm so going to enjoy riding your ass... I can't wait..."

I didn't know exactly how I feel about her words. It makes me a little happy to know I am doing something my wife enjoys but at the same time calling me her fucktoy kinda demeans me a bit as if I'm such a slut or something. It is true that by law, I do belong to my wife as if I am a property, but she didn't need to be crude about it.

She presented me with her giant boobs and ordered me to suck on her nipples. I did as I was ordered as if I'm a baby, I placed as much of her flesh as I can put in my mouth and then sucked on it. I grabbed the other boob with my hand and kneaded her flesh as best as I could. Then I change places and did the same with the other boob.

She groaned even more as she leaned down and almost smothered me with her heavy breast. I ignore my discomfort and kept licking her chest, alternating from one breast to the other.

She grinded her pubic muscles over my torso and I can feel her warmth and wetness of her vagina. She kissed me again on the lips while his grip on my neck and my hand across my head tightened even more.

Eventually, she leaned back and grasped my manhood once more behind her. It is still rock hard of course. Biology tells us that once my dick grew hard, it will take sometimes before it goes soft again, provided that there is no more extra stimulation ever happens.

At the moment, that is far from the case as she grasped my manhood once more. Then she adjusted in straddling me until she is realigned with my dick.

She leaned again and whispered, "Are you ready? Are you ready to accept your wife as your master?"

I just stared at her with big frightful eyes. I wanted to say No! I am not ready, but nothing came out of my mouth as I silently just stared back at her. I watch as she lowered herself to my shaft and deliberately impaled herself in it.

She lowered herself with gritted teeth until she met an obstruction. I thought that was it until she suddenly pushed even harder downward and the pain in me was excruciating.

I can feel her vagina gripped my dick and then with a twist, it somehow broke the flimsy skin covering the head of my manhood. She started pumping me and it felt like sandpaper is grinding the head and length of my dick. The pain was so excruciating that I started to scream in pain.

Her hand covered my mouth forcefully as she continued to go up and down my shaft. Then she laughed as she whispered to me.

"You're mine now. From now on, you belong to me, my big fucktoy! My fuck machine! You're mine! Do you hear me? You're mine!!"

batotit
batotit
32 Followers
12