A Woman's World Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
batotit
batotit
32 Followers

Then she started to really pound me again and again as I lay there and submitted to my wife's lust. I closed my eyes tightly but a tear still escaped my eyes. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from screaming.

The pain was simply unimaginable. It is like my tool is being scoured in a sandpaper every time she moves. And the shitty part of all of this is the fact that I can feel my penis growing even bigger within her gushing mound.

For the next ten minutes, she fucked me real hard while my hands are on the top of my head, held tightly by one of her hands. Her other hand held the grills of our queen sized bed. I tried to breathe in time with the creaking of the bed but it was useless.

"Lick my tits, come on. Lick it!" she growled in my ears. And I tried. I really did, but she was moving back and forth so rapidly on top of me that I can only touch her breast with my lips very occasionally. It was like a pendulum moving up and down my eyes and I tried my best to cope but it was not really that good of an effort.

By this point, I can feel the sweat glistening her petite body, and some of her sweat drop on me. But I barely noticed this since I am still enduring the pain of my wife's onslaught.

Now she is in a rhythm as she pounded me. Her legs gripping my thigh like a vise as her hips thrust into me. She pulled her head up as her first orgasm hit her and she cried out. Unlike me, my wife could not care about the noise she is making. I'm just glad the penthouse she rented occupy the entire floor, and hopefully, we are alone.

She was almost delirious with ecstasy as her second orgasm hit her just as hard, then it mixed with her 3rd as she fell over my chest. Her thrusting slowed down a bit and I was hoping the sex is almost over but her hand went to my neck and gripped me real hard.

She leaned over and stared intently at me. "Open your eyes, Victor," she said huskily. "I said open your eyes!"

Daintily, I opened my eyes as she commanded. The almost euphoric look that she has did not disguise the raw lust still etched on her face. I have the distinct suspicion that the pain showing in my face egged her on as if it added to her overall enjoyment.

Then her hips started to thrust even more powerfully as before and buried more and more of my manhood inside her vagina. A moan escaped my lips but I stop it as best as I could. It was like a powerful suction that you can feel the pressure as it chewed on your dick.

Involuntarily my eyes closed again as I struggled with the pain I am enduring, but she ordered me to open them again. Slowly I complied as I held myself rigid. I have to force myself to stare back at her as she continued to pound me again and again.

"You're mine now," she said in a low voice. She emphasized that statement with more thrust in me. "From now you belong to me, big guy. I own your ass now. I own this beautiful dick! "

She stopped talking for a moment as her eyes shot upward to her brain and she groaned out loud in satisfaction as she reached her 4th orgasm. Beads of sweat fell in droplets on her face, from her forehead to her cheeks, but I barely noticed it as I complied with my wife's wishes and kept staring at her. Tears fell on the side of my face.

"I own your ass now! Do you hear me?!"

"Yes..." I said weakly, and I grimaced even more from my ordeal.

I own you now," She repeated almost in a mantra. "You belong to me now, Victor, your sexy body, your beautiful face and that magnificent cock of yours all belong to me now! Do you hear me?!"

"Yes...please, stop. It hurts so much."

"Say it! Say it!" She said. "Say you belong to me! Say it now!"

"I... I belong to you."

"Who owns your ass?!"

"You do. You own my ass..."

"Who's my whore? Who owns your dick?"

"I'm your whore," I repeated automatically. "You own my dick. I belong to you."

Somehow she is able to fuck me even harder than I thought when she started. "Say it! Say it!"

So I repeated what she wanted to hear and her pace moved faster. I can feel something building up in her within our connection and she roared her lust to the room. Her 5th and final orgasm, for now, rushed into her and I can see the mixture of ecstasy and agony in her face she ride it for all its worth. Her trembling body just stiffened on top of me and I waited for her high to go down.

My bruised dick was suddenly engulfed with liquid as her semen fell dripped off my dick. It was like a smith dousing a glowing hot metal and it somehow cooled off my well-damaged phallus. Only then did her vaginal wall relaxed a bit and let go her death grip in my manhood.

I let go of the air that I did not know I was holding rush slowly out of me, as the pain subsided. My wife was a dead weight on top of me but I did not dare move.

I simply listened to her hard breathing as she held me, her hand stroking my hair. Then she seeks my lips and I gave it to her. I was just glad that the sex was over.

Eventually, she rolled over me and I stood up gingerly. My dick was so bloody due to the tearing of my hymen. I watched it for a moment and did not know exactly how I feel about it. I am now a real man and a husband, and yet I am also no longer a virgin. It is natural for my wife to take my virginity but that means I am also bound to this woman like never before.

I turned and saw my wife had a smug look on her face as she watched me. It was obvious that she is proud to be the first and only woman who has ever ridden me. "Does it hurt that much?" She asked.

I gave her a brave smile and shook my head. Then excuse myself as I slowly walked back to the bathroom. I can almost feel her eyes as she followed my naked ass as I walked away.

Then I noticed one of the drones following me in the bathroom and I sighed. What else can I do? If my wife wanted to watch me in the bathroom it is not as if I can say no to her.

So I awkwardly clean myself up and took a shower. A few minutes later, I finished and went back to our room.

Cassandra my wife has already downloaded the video recording in the drones and is watching it avidly. I can hear my moans of agony in the speaker and my wife's grunting. My wife is adding extra flourished and gave it a title "Our honeymoon: the first night 5/22/39"

The cover picture is of two pictures of me, one is with me on my wedding dress, pure and white, and the other is a close up of my agonized face as my wife pounded me. I look away and picked up a new nightie and thong in my closet and returned gingerly in bed.

"Are you not coming back to bed?" I asked timidly.

"Go sleep darling," she said, her eyes still rapt on what she is doing on her laptop. I again prayed that she will not use that to spread my face in the net. I trust him, but I am still apprehensive. In the end, I lay my head back to the bed and sleep. It is not as if I can do anything to stop him.

In the wee hours of the morning, I slowly woke up and felt my wife tagging down my brief. Even before the fog of sleep left me, she is already swallowing my dick and I gasped. That was the only thing she needed to do to make it hard again. It doesn't even need my arousal or my consent, it just stands up like a massive pole.

I wasn't sure exactly what happened but more likely, my wife was aroused by the video recording of our first night and she needed to use me again to satisfy her lust. After all, that is my role as her husband.

She roughly held my hands over my head as I felt her vagina bury my dick inside her. I closed my eyes but I can now hear her moan of pleasure. I again bit my lower lip and endured another round of pain as my wife fuck me hard until morning.

**********

End of part 1

batotit
batotit
32 Followers
12