All Comments on 'A Woman's Wrath Ch. 04'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
a nonny mouse

Good story BUT---the wife is a useless slut and the husband is only marginally better. They deserve each other and old "Dev" got what he had been after all along.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
great

Another great story with justice meted out at the end of the tale.

love every story by the troubador.

Gary

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
A good story, BUT

The theme of this story has to be one of your worst. You glorify a cheating slut, turn the cheating husband into a vengefull wimp and punish a person who is no worse than they are. Devon may not have been as bad as they are considering the fact that he wasn't married and only took advantage of a situation set up by the cheating slut. As for the other women he supposedly took advantage of they were probably no less of a slut than Susan.

Isn't it funny how she states a couple of times in this chapter about how much she enjoyed the Saturday before with Devon and how a week later she considers him slime. Does she have this change of heart out of remorse or the fact that her husband reacted so stongly to her cheating and his humiliation?

If you should decide to write another chapter, I would hope that you would try to save your good reputation as a realistic writer by completing the revenge with divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
This is rage not justice

I really like your writing but the ending seemed rushed to me. What happened to Devon embodied all of the rage the husband felt for both he and Susan. Susan was remorseful but in a self-centered way. We learned nothing of how she hurt for causing hurt to her husband. I would have ended the story by giving Devon his just desserts and then having the husband separate from Susan. I saw no redeeming qualities in her character...none.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Sad

Sadly the others have put into words my feelings. It was dissappointing for the leather glove bit at the end.It would have been better to take him on and lose than be cowardly and strike an unconcious person. The wife, sadly her form in the rear view mirror is the best place for her as he is driving away. Ironically, neither Devon or Maurinne were anywhere near as bad as those two.

hjbuckhjbuckabout 20 years ago
Forgot?

By the way, what did happen to the second earring? Pete asked about it but that little problem never got resolved-- OK so I'm picky

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
To Sad

Devon and Maurine weren't as bad as those two?

A blackmailer is pretty much at the bottom of the list. Maurine forced herself on Pete.

Susan flirted her way into trouble.

there is ONE hell of a difference. And slugging Devon? ALL blackmailers should feel that!

rip32rip32over 19 years ago
Sad Ending

It was a good story, but him staying with the cheating wife ruins the ending. Her pureposeful public humiliation of him, and lack of remorse afterward in no way compare to what he did. Let him move on with life without her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ALL FAIR WHEN FIGHTING FOR YOUR MARRIAGE

THE MAN WAS DEFENDING HIS HOME AND MANHOOD.HIS WIFE DIDN'T HELP AND SHE AND HIM ARE AT FAULT.DEV PREY ON THE WIFE AND WON THE BATTLE NOT THE WAR.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Huh?

Ok Dev. got what he deserved! But what about their marriage? What about her remorse? How are thy going to work thu this, if at all? This ending was rushed and did not hit on all the facets that should be going on here! Where is that ear ring? Did they call the other women? lots of unanswered questions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Incomplete

So you have revenge on Devon. Fine. But what about their marriage? Isn't that the main focus of the story? Their marriage is serious fucked up now, and what happens to it? The hint you have of a quick reconcilliation is very unsatisfying, esp. on the husband's part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Devons ass kicking

I hope Devon gets his ass kicked all over

Pat Murray

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fine but depressing story

Your stories are all interesting and well written, but in this one, wife' actions are so despicable that it's hard to believe that they could stay married. Let her have her revenge and divorce her.

the Ct. Yankee

PresidioPresidioalmost 17 years ago
A Husband Scorned

I normally love you're stories, but I'm sorry, this was didn't do it for me at all. Some of the things that were said late in the story didn't match what was said earlier. It also appeared that several sentences had been backspaced over, and replaced with new words, but the backspacing was incomplete, leaving some of the old words which made the sentences make no sense at all.

During one exchange, she hit him so hard she knocked him down, and was berating him again calling him names, making out that his offense was the only one that counted. He then left the house, and upon returning, common sense seems to say he would have been loaded for bear, ready to really lower the boom on her, and be prepared to call it quits. When he came back though, that was not the case. He came in telling her he understood how miserable she was (which she was not, at the time he left) over what she had done, and more or less told her everything was going to work out. Nary a word was ever said about her hitting him.

I think this particular guy deserves the title, wimp. He put up with far too much baloney from his hot headed wife, then waited until the lover was incapacitated to beat him up. You know that ain't the way John Wayne woulda done it.

Additionally, a spell checker would easily solve a lot of problems. Trust me, I know. I can't believe how many mistakes I make, any time I write anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not your best but noteworthy.

This was a great story and the ending was well conceived but

I thought it was a bit rushed. I would also have liked to have seen Devon's many smirks reversed on his blackmailing face.

Don F

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nope

Degrading for all involved. The wife a slut. Her Man a cheating sh* and then her Gigolo. F* no, this story was a sorry piece... That's no revenge, a bullet would be clean compared to this? Cheers Yoron.

droogedroogealmost 16 years ago
Devin was the victim in this story

An unstable husband who forgets his wedding vows to an excess of liquor (always blame it on the drink) cheats on his wife with a willing woman. His wife finds out thru her best friend and decides in a moment of insanity to suggest to a co-worker that he might get lucky if he meets her at a club she is going that evening with hubby. Her insanity reaches an incredible and unbelieve level when she humiliates her husband in front of Dev and gives Dev every indication that her husband is a wimp and she would be more than willing to have sex with him. Is an implied single stud expected to say no to a free fuck? And she has the sexual time of her life as she does things to him she has never done before and loved it. Then her wimp husband and the insane bitch that used Devin for her purposes (he didn't invite her out) decides to poison the man, break into his house, take photos of him in degrading positions and rob his collection of porn. The photos that he had may have been consensual with girlfriends in his life the hubby and wife certainly knew nothing of Devin's personal life. The poor man was punished because of an insane couple that couldn't take responsibility to their irresponsible and disgusting behaviour. A very strange story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Slut wife is still a slut wife no matter ...

The husband should have sold the slut to the nearest pimp and divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Any man...

that would willingly participate in my humiliation in partnership with my wife would be toast.The wife at least thought she had moral authority.It is unlikely that Devon was keeping that amount of pics just for the memories.And even if the husband was really an unfaithful wimp, a real man would feel pity,not smirk.Drooge(is that assignation as in "my little droogies"?)-the wife didn't have the sex of her life(she was bombed)Devon the victim!HAH_HAH-sure.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
closure

he now has seen a side of his wife, a very unpleasant one. she went out of her way to humiliate and hurt him, and was surprised he was not there when she came back? she does not call a cab, leave before it got worse? no. Those actions of her were over the top, calculated to hurt. her appeal to others, a small pART. something critical was killed by her, not to be the same for him/her again. devon won't muck with wife or anyone, ex wife to be need not fear devon, and husband can walk away from wife with closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
please

please stop,

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Sad Little "Whorror" Story

What a pathetic wimp. She knew she could get away with it, and she did. I feel more sorry for Devon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Semi interesting; crap writing and typos spoil it

This story was obviously pounded out without editing. That alone spoiled it for me. A plot of the helpless male who finally finds his balls is too common to admire anymore. Try harder next time.

jiminabjiminababout 14 years ago
To that last fucking pompass asshole

Your comment was so arrogant. "Next time try harder" Why don't you just TRY. I know this is just farting into the wind but that attitude just pisses me off. You bitch but you cant do. Sorry Troubadar, got carried away. Like your stuff. Jim

jiminabjiminababout 14 years ago
Sorry wrong pompous

but I never was very good at English

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
didn't like it

the ending was terrible not to mention that in real life I would say go ahead and show the videos and would automatically seek extortion charges against the offenders. Susan and Pete would be going to jail for a looong time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
who's the wimp?

you've turned the creation of a wimp into an art form! are you the model?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Where's the love in this story?????

I have summarize, from reading, your story. I find that You don't know a think about love, men, and marriage. So please hang it up you wimp...

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Worth the wait

And no they are not going to jail in real life it would work as well there as it did in the story - no usable proof especially without exposing his own crimes and they were criminal acts on his part - blackmail is blackmail.

I would actually have liked to find a way for Devon to get his ass kicked while awake but whatever works lol

Another nice one

Steve

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
What an asshole of a story. For gods sake trouby if you cannot write then DON'T !!

One of the most asinine effort at writing I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You gotta be a sick person yourself.

How the hell do you even have the balls (or ovaries) posting such contemptible trash? And, for those who think this tale is "great" or some other rot similar, you are sick too!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
WACC writer with a touch of BDSM

wow, you are a step away from turning him in to a will cuckold....divorce was the only option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How old are you?

You must be somewhere, between 4 and 5 yr. old and shouldn't be on this site, because my 6 yr old could write a better story than this...

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
a lot of HELP NEEDED

and if so why would he. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
About losing touch with reality,

it appears that some comments do not understand the effect, that anger can have on the ability to write logically, that this writer usually displays.

Their own bile has also demonstrated this effect.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 12 years ago
Huedog is right...

Troubador, you can usually do a lot better than that. The only satisfying reaction could have been a divorce. Since when do you allow the husbands to mutate into wimps? Don´t we already have too many authors with secret cuckold-ambitions here?

Please: Hold up your own tradition, - no more wimpy cuckolds!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry

Sadly, only a divorce could be at the end of this road.

Staying together to screw over Devon - yes, BUT, after all was said and done, he would never get over what she had done and the best they could do would be to go on as friends.

Too bad, he screwed up but she wouldn't talk, listen or do anything but act hastily toward revenge and YES - she planned it. Not necessarily the sex but the humility, Yes and she went too far, not the woman he thought she was.

Her activities were planned sober, his was totally drunk and taken advantage of.

BTW, you're better than this. If I had any idea how this would end I never would have read four chapters - Shame!

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
I didn't care for this pure garbage

And that's exactly what it was --GARBAGE!

My problem with this story is the wife's humiliation thrust upon the husband at the bar, my problem is the wife's actions throughout that evening & her willingness to cause as much pain, hurt, betrayal & humiliation. When she became aware that he cheated on her she should've just divorced him or just go out & pretend she slept with a stranger; there was no reason to bring her husband along except to totally humiliate him. The husband needed to divorce her ; the humiliation & disrespect was bad enough but her actually fucking this Devon douchebag drove the nail into the matrimony coffin. Although he cheated, two wrongs don't make a write & it wasn't plan, & he didn't rub her nose into it where as she wanted everyone to know that he was a fucking wimp. Women that pull such things like "revenge fuck's" should NOT be in a relationship let alone a marriage! These type of unstable creatures will always want to "get even" they will not let go of the anger, they're vindictive, conniving & munipulative. I did not like this story, I thought the husband allowed the bitch to shit all over him & she did this in public, he should've left the minute her lack of respect started rearing its ugly head in public. She came home with no panties & bra, on their special annivery night--how fuck'd up is that? So please explain to me what type of man would want to stay married to this slut & please explan why the husbands anger only placed on Devon ? Devon didn't approach her she approach him, she's the one that instigated his humiliation by pre-arranging a" dance" with Devon at work, if she would have kept her twat close she wouldn't have been placed in a situation where Devon could record their fuck fest & try to blackmail her. I don't understand why the wimpy husband just didn't kick that poor excuse for a wife to the curb & tell the bitch to kick rocks? Husbands anger is misplaced, they didn't even talk about how they were going to try & move pass their affairs? he asked her if she's happy now & if they're even now; the wife's idiotic answer was "no she's not happy & she doesn't feel as if they're even yet. So this is a guarantee that she will fuck around again. These type of women will never feel even at least not until they pull a gang bang , get knocked up & catch AIDS. If I was this moron I'd dump the bitch before he invests more time on a relationship that isn't worth saving. A cheating slut & a cheating wimp...

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
just a simple question

a question i have asked many times before to those reconciliation writers, where do you find such men for your stories? she suspected, she cheated, and she felt remorse, and through it all he was calm and restrained and putting his pride and his self respect aside, is that a noble logical man or is he weak, i am sure a balance between my ego and good reasoning and logic is necessary but i would never tolerate disrespect in this way and claim that it is for the better. and one last thing for you as a writer and all the other loving wives writers, when cheating occurs, it is the wife who bears all the blame, there are thousands of creeps out there who would fuck anything whether it is a married woman or not, well, i dont know them and even if i know them, they are not bound by loyalty and commitment like a wife, so why should i blame them if they took a shot and scored, it is the wife that promised faithfulness and should believe in her husband and should stand by him, so if she strays, it is her fault and hers alone in the eyes of the husband, the other man, if he is a creep to fuck a married woman, then he would fuck her, and it doesnt matter if she is my wife or somebody else's. sorry for the rambling, thanks for sharing.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks

For the read.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Bummer

You didn't answer the one question that needed to be answered. Did the marriage survive? Considering both are cheaters, is it worth staying married? Now the final question. Do we really care?

It could have had a better ending.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 11 years ago
Good story line - lame ending (IMHO)

The first 3 chapters were very good. I felt the ending was very very weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A weak ending. Oh we'll, what do you expect from a wimp. same old shit eating finale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

and cantbuy is still a closet cuckie

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Did they leave

fingerprints all over Devon's condo? Why didn't she demand Devon bring her missing earring when they met on Saturday morning? The first three chapters were fairly good. The last was not. If the Troubador was still writing, I would tell him to get a good proofreader/editor. Changing from 1st to 3rd person in the same sentence?!?!

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Ending was a bit weak

and rushed. Susan should have told Devon to find her earring and bring it to her house. I see why they needed to meet at Susan's, but meeting at Devon's bachelor pad seems more realistic.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 9 years ago
Sad

From a beginning with possibilities to a muddled middle to that sadly quick ending...it just kept getting weaker.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
GEE WHIZ....THATS IT

get sent to bed without desert. TK U MLJ LV NV

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 8 years ago
What amazes me

is that Troub can come with such a nothing story.

Disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You Have Written Some Utterly Fantastic Stories, But...

This is not one of them. Poorly written. Constantly changing from third person to first person narrative... then back again. Even with better proofreading, this was still a sub par story. But I have confidence you can bounce back. Shake this one off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NFW!

Should of just divorced the vindictive, cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Crapola Ending!

Should have ended this story with a nasty divorce in Chapter 2!

If hubby wanted to get even with Slimeball Devon,he should have thought of some way to humiliate his mean-spirited piece of shit wife,even if he didn't plan to divorce her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

stupid story after chp 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well that ending ruined a good start.

I mean I like revenge and all that, but this was totally unbelievable. Even for fiction this was just plain dumb. It's disappointing to see a good author fuck up like this.

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
Pretty pitiful story.

Yeah he screwed up but she went so far beyond reasonable that she couldn't see it. And Pete was a pussy. I wouldn't have taken 1 minute of the abuse from Devon that he did. I might have been in jail but depending on how long I put up with the mouthing until I had had enough he would have been in ICU or the morgue or first one then the other. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Weak

I know you are capable of far better than this. The entire story was poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No one of his better stories

Not one of his better stories. Started well but went out with a whimper rather than a bang.

LA

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Both

Both cheated, but Devon really crossed a line. He learned a hard lesson for his sins. Hope Pete ans Susan learned too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well that was just ugly

Pete used the videos and divorced her. End of story. A truly awful story.

FreeJohnFreeJohnabout 5 years ago
Why do so many stories on Literotica involve Being Unfaithful

The huge amount of negativity here at Literotica is killing the place....why can't authors write more positive stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A 2* story...

...with a paltry ending. The two infidels deserve each other. May they live in mutual distrust and suspicion till it no longer matters.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Worse

Worse than the first three.

It seemed that you got tired and just wanted to end it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
naaahhh

it was the METHOD susan exacted revenge that rubbed me the wrong way.

it was malicious, public, planned....and her getting slogged before the sex happened is just a convenient thing for her to hide behind. yes, she said no after all the flirting, drinking, and dirty dancing. she was raped. but before that point, she was cheating and rubbing her husband's face into it.

he didn't plan on cheating. he was seduced, and was truly remorseful. that's not how you deal with a cheating spouse that truly feels remorse and didn't plan on it happening. maybe she demands a discreet hall pass for a one-time fling like he go. that would be balanced. maybe she never cheats on him, but abuses him for a month or two. that's also fair. maybe even a post-nuptial.

the way i see it, she showed malice and bitter hatred for her husband. them joining forces to stop the rapist is cute. no one contests that. i do contest that the hubby lets wifey off the hook. he may have hurt her, but her response was a sledgehammer. if he loved himself AND her, he'd hit her with an equal sledgehammer. make her hire an escort to dirty dance with him at the VERY least. maybe followed by a severe beating...consenual...and therapy...for her. as the author described...she has anger issues.

one thing is for sure, the dumb bitch has a drinking problem. she needs to cold turkey stop. some people just cannot drink, and she is definitely one of them. i want what's best for her. dumb as she is. it would be like my best friend punches me in the shoulder, so i whip out brass knuckles to pummel his chest and arms with a dozen or so times. that's how brutal, stupid, and angry the wife's response was.

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
and they still did not have sex

as he couldn't get the image of what she had done out if his mind. His anger returned and he himself sent the picture to friends, family, and coworkers. He then let the solicitor into the room where his wife was then served with divorce papers.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
What a shame

The first three chapters were great. This last one, not so good. What a shame!

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessabout 4 years ago
What the hell?

"They tried hard to take photographic "evidence" of Devon involved in every perversion or gay act they collectively had heard of. Pete had been surprised at some of the ideas his straight laced wife came up with."

How? Did the husband do gay stuff with him? I didn't get that bit at all. How could he be identifiable without showing his clearly unconscious face? What'd they do, stick a dildo up his arse and snap a photo of him clearly knocked out with a dildo up his arse?? Did the husband stick his cock in the unconscious guy's mouth?? How do you take gay shots of one guy who's clearly passed out, did they put a Lady Gaga concert shirt on him??

What the hell?

jsch1947jsch1947about 4 years ago
Good set up,..

But a very clumsy finish

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
AWFUL!

Story started well, then went to shit really fast.

Author couldn't keep it up.

Awful plot, idiotic.. WOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrible!

Just one of the worst stories ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a rotten ‘no ending’.

I changed my 5 stars to a one star once I realized there was no next chapter to finish the story. Sux!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A one hit wonder

the Troubador is well known to LW readers as a result of many authors taking opportunity to write an alternate version or sequel to his How High a Price? submission. That is a powerful and well written tale but, sadly, is not indicative of the majority of his work.

This story is fairly typical of his other submissions. It starts with a very strong first chapter. Chapter two remains good but the husband's thoughts and motivations become somewhat obscure. Chapter three goes off the rails into a sudden, unexplained reconciliation. The fourth chapter is a fantasy of criminal revenge carried out seamlessly by two office workers who mysteriously have ready access to rohypnol.

How High a Price is a fine achievement but is an exception to the mediocrity that characterizes the remainder of this author's submitted works. The ending of this story is a great disappointment after it's very strong start in the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story sucked on so many levels. Probably good you never finished it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some other commenters don't like the author's "rush" to reconciliation. The reality is seldom that simple as affairs do happen, but husbands traditionally seldom leave a marriage if the spouse shows real remorse, and/or the costs of divorce are too high (ie., children). Remorse isn't even necessarily about love but respect. The author does a good job with the story overall. My only criticism is the end was too rush and the treatment of the antagonist too convenient. The story would have been better with a more developed revenge.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

The wimpiest revenge story ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a very flimsy story and it became worse as it neared the end. I can't even give you credit for a well written story. Average at best. You have done better and should do better.Don't write just to submit a story as this is the impression I got about this one. 3 stars JZK

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

what a rubbish ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the comments on the last chapter nailed it - your writing sucks.

viper1307viper1307over 1 year ago

was für eine scheiße!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I held out to the end to vote and I gave it a 4. I really enjoyed it, it was a good read.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Mmmmmm you made this part too quick,

OPrimeOPrime12 months ago

Could have used an ending. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Blah.,,,

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That’s it?

From 5 stars to a 1 star from me. I’m done reading Troubadour stories since he treated readers that way.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Anticlimactic should have been more devastating for us to here what happened afterwards, like career ending or something, and what the couple went through afterwards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous