All Comments on 'A Wonderful Encounter'

by Chubby92

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fellow malaysians!!

Yeah!

Chubby92Chubby92over 9 years agoAuthor
Yeah!!

Team Malaysia! <3

timmywellstimmywellsover 9 years ago
Nice job

I just wanted to commend you on your story. It's not easy to write a story in one's native language let alone one that isn't your native tongue, but yours was understandable and had nicely erotic segments. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One Time

i have only had it in my ass one time when I was 23 years old by a 49 some german bull. he picked me up while I was walkinjg hoe and took me to a very dark and secluded area. Asking me to hold his cock and suck him I could not bring myself to that but offered my ass as an altwernative. In here comrade i said. owe you like ficking? The car is no good but lets try. he got behind me and with my shorts down I felt him penetrating me from behind and thrusting all the way inside of me. I soon felt him twitch and finally explode his load inb me and then let it run down my cheeks. This has never happened again but I very often think about some day wanting to feel a cock deep inside of meagain.

The only other times was at age 17 and 18 where I worked a collegestudent drove me home but would end up in a long secludeddriveway and pull it out. I would reach over and jerk him to a full hardness and feel him explode on my hand.

As a young 12 year old my 10 year old friend took me into a hay loft and seduced me in to dropping my pants. leaning over his lap he caressed and rubbed my backside making meveryaroused an d making me love the feeling. Today i only wish I still knew him and what wecould explore. I know he would be the male role and I as usual would be the female role. As children I made believe I was my mommy onb many times wearing my sister's panties and having him seduce me in the loft. owe yes the good old days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous