A Wonderful Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jokingly said as I put on my underwear and then trousers. He laughed and we both got dressed and hugged again. He told me to go first to avoid any suspicion. I gave him a peck on his cheek and walked out the door, before leaving I told him, "Call me" as we had another appointment at 10pm that night. "Ok I will. He answered. I walked towards the lift and made my exit.

Back at home after taking a shower and disposing his juice out of my body, I was too tired to do anything else. I lied on my bed waiting for him to call me for the next meeting, but he never did. Thoughts were running through my head. Was the sex not good enough? As far as I could tell he was really enjoying himself, dicks don't lie. Or was he just busy. I'll never know. But I was sure of one thing- it was one of the best encounter I've had. It was an exciting, special and memorable guilty pleasure that I enjoyed thoroughly.

The next day I continued waiting for him to call. I have sent him several sms but he just didn't call me back. Even though it sucks, I was okay with it. As wonderful as our encounter was and no matter how hard I refuse to let go, if he doesn't like me, there was no point for me to keep disturbing him. What's yours is yours, and what's not yours will never be yours.

The point, or the massage that I am trying to deliver is that, the whole reason gay guys like us go the distance to look for encounters (at least in where I live) was obviously because we need others to do this special thing called sex. And while it is easy to hook up nowadays even for an unwanted chub like myself, how many of us can say that our encounters were special and/or meaningful, and not just to satisfy our temporary needs?

In my opinion, sex should be a special, memorable and mutually enjoyable activity. Sure I admit that I do have casual sex that means nothing and I didn't even know the name of the other guy. But I bet y'all know, sex is certainly better when your encounter means something or matters to you.

I would like to say how grateful I am to have met such a perfect guy that seemed to walk out my fantasies. Not only that he accepted me for who I was (even though it was temporary) , he gave me something I can remember for the rest of my life. Even if he doesn't call me back, I have no regrets, because I have done all I could, and because I have enjoyed myself thoroughly throughout this brief but priceless encounter. It felt like I saw the blossoming of Tan Hua, or Bunga Bakawali, a flower that blossom for a short time before it withers. It leaves a very special mark in my heart, my memories and of course, my hole ;)

But if you do like me still, my sex god, pick up your fucking phone and call me. Who knows? Maybe we're meant for each other?

12