All Comments on 'A Wonderful Wife'

by rockpaperscissor8

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
bobby9909bobby9909about 13 years ago
Clearly A Fetish Story

This is very definitely in the wrong category. No score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I didn't read

Thanks for the warning at the start of the story. All writers should follow your lead. Unfortunately for you, a few people that disagree with the kind of story will still read it and spill their venom on you. Cheer!

BillPorterBillPorterabout 13 years ago
Another man's baby !!

I enjoyed your story, but to agree to let her have another man's baby, why not "CUT YOUR BALLS OFF" and become a completely useless sissy. Let her have a lover,but to let her have a baby. What comes next, he lives in their house, and the sissy husband, moves into the guest room, while the lover, moves into the master bedroom.

Even the two year old son knows it's wrong for mummy to kiss another man.

machandsomemachandsomeabout 13 years ago
It started good

but went down hill starting on page 2! Why does the hubby always have to be a wimp? What this couple has is not a loving wife story, should be in fetish! Just because a man wants to see his wife pleasured by another man should not mean she should cut him off IF SHE IS A LOVING WIFE. If thats what hubby wants he has a FETISH.

I do like your writing and will read your stuff again but put it in the right catagory. I would have given it a 4 or 5 as a fetish story a 2 as loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Spoilt ending

Really enjoyed this story & the lifestyle is truly special for couples that go on this journey. But to bear a child through this lifestyle is so wrong on many different levels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What the hell?

I'm confusd, he's whacking off to stories and that's justification for her cheating, taking a lover who becomes her boyfriend and he's okay with this? She insults her husband, demeans him and insults him and then tells him she loves him? How the fuck is that supposed to work? If a man treated his wife like that, he would be in prison for abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice Try

You have her go from pissed off, irritated, annoyed and disgusted with him to deciding, without question, to dress up, get the attention of other men and get laid...just to show David, of course. And, how is it that she already knew about Terry?

Out of the clear blue she goes from happily married mother to a slut, excuse me, indulging his fantasy.

He is a fool and should have admitted that there was a difference between fantasy and reality.

She is/was a closet slut from the beginning, she didn't just look at or scan one or two articles and talk to him, she read a bunch and decided she could play and he would go along with it...a legitimate cheat/whore!

Okay, just a story but your description of the players in the beginning did not fit the ending, a social worker/psychiatrist would have worked for the original couple...only, you wouldn't have had a story! Raise one of her lovers kids, even for a cuck - no way.

Thanks for the read, just not my cup but - done rather well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love the abrupt change

Actually I love it when the wife suddenly changes from not completely understanding the husband's desires...then taking it to a higher level than the husband imagined.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 13 years ago
Hot Story!

Sitting here in my nightie, I understand completely the need of the husbands submission. It is just the way some of us are wired, just as some of us are wired to be dominant. Wish I had become a cuck 20 years before I did.

Keep up the good work!

ChasteCuckoldChasteCuckoldabout 13 years ago
Good Job

Nice story, we need more Cuckold stories here

briefloverbriefloverabout 13 years ago
great story can't wait for the next chapter

please continue with another chapter.

expand on you panty wearing and helping them in bed.

newtype2525newtype2525about 12 years ago
Holy shit that was hot!

I'm not a huge fan of the Feminizing but it didn't prevent me from enjoying the story. This was Cuckoldry for professionals! I hope that you will keep writing and I would love to seem more stories featuring impregnation not just the tease! ;-)

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I loved that story very much.You are an excellent writer indeed.

I hope you write a similar story perhaps having her sissy husband dressed in frilly pink satin plastic lined panties and nappies...her baby girl . matching babydoll nightie?.He can watch from his crib while she entertains her lover.Mmmm what would be the sissy's penis size be I wonder?

steelepensteelepenover 11 years ago
Beautiful!

What a beautiful, loving story! I loved how their relationship became stronger and more intimate after she began her affair. It is a phenomenon that I have experienced and one that is truly amazing. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice wife

yes I was cuckold male my girl room mate did it to me she caught me in her bra what are you doing in my bra I told her I just what to feel it on me well then you will wear that bra and now I wear a bra panties and become her bitch just last night she told me get in this maid outfit my male lover coming over and I told him I have a male sissy when he came will she do it now yes sissy I want you to suck his cock i did as told now he his my master

batcatbatcatover 10 years ago
shes a keeper

there's no way in hell this lucky man would divorce such a hot wife. if anything, he'll give her away to the superior man, Terry, at his wife's second marriage, but there's no reason for him to divorce her. I think the other commenters are just jealous that his wife allowed their innermost fantasies to happen by coating her husbands face with her lovers cum after the alpha male has given her child

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hello as a fellow author

Hello as a fellow author could I suggest that you pay a little more time explaining the actual sex? Just so that the story has more impact. You just mention the sex in passing but if you think about it, the sex is the whole purpose for writing the story to begin with. I don't mean write pages of sex but at least a paragraph or two describing the actual sex would give the story a great deal more depth.

As for cuckoldry to a mixed marriage with a wife planning on children to two fathers, in such a short space of real time it tends to make the story look fake. In real life people who indulge in that kind of sexuality have a lot of time to think over things like that, and would no doubt have very strong views on how they would deal with it. You would have probably been best leaving that issue for a separate part of the story with a bit of extra padding to explain their friends family situation and even a few concerns for the future as it would then come across sounding more realistic.

Just something to think about, otherwise it’s a nice story where the wife isn’t a mean callous bitch, which makes it one of the nicer cuckold stories well done.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124almost 10 years ago
Marriage vows don't mean anything anymore?

Apparently not. Looking at stuff on your computer is not the same as cheating on your wife. And using it as a threat for divorce so she could get some strange cock is cruel. I would definitely be on the side of BTB (Burn The Bitch) on this one, and would have kicked her out of the house on her butt. Good writing though. I agree with the Anon commenter that you need to give a lot more detail about the actual sex acts. That helps tremendously in the "hotness" factor.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

in the beginning, she had time to view and read all his secret files, before her dissertation to her hubby, she could have given him an equal time to think about what she had said. would it be any different, if he had read her diary, and given her 30 seconds to respond, or ask why she hadn't revealed any of her fetishes to him before that time or ever. over all good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
well written

flowing , well written mix of emotions , skillfully presented.

sometimes laying the basic ground work & letting the readers imagination do its share of the work is good , i think it works well in this story.

problem is , the more the readers imagination is engaged , the more they are likely to find fault or disagree with latter parts of the tale , when it does not go in the direction they had envisaged .

anyhow , i liked it , an engaging read , ty rps8 for sharing it with us

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
superb

Amazing stuff, brilliant impregnation ending.

Those who go on about morality and marriage vows, YOU ARE ON A PORN SITE! YOU HYPOCRITES! Get over yourselves, nobody makes you read it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just Perfect

Only a very few men are worthy of the hottest women. I am not worthy of my wife, so of course I had to approve when she found a big-cocked guy who could satisfy her. I couldn't say no when she preferred to have subsequent children with him instead of me. I am just happy that she allows me to serve her and keeps me around to humiliate. Everybody in our neighborhood knows our situation and considers her too good for me too. I have come to get what jollies I can from my profound humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This story is too bizarre for the LW genre.

There should be a seperate category for this kind of weirdness. How about calling the new category "Mindless Mush"? It would then be available to locate non erotic stories such as this one; and would be a ready index for those who like weird stories.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
When she asked...

When she asked: "You know I love Terry too don't you?"...That was the end of their marriage...Why in hell didn't she divorce him and marry the man she loves? Ahhhhhhhh, maybe he is a nobody...If she did that she would be poor!!! So she stayed married for money: she was a whore the husband used to satisfy his fetish...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome!!!

Fantastic!!!

I loved your story, gave it 5 stars.

I have no idea why some other people here read the entire story then complain about the subject matter.

Plz, Never mind these people's full of crap.

You did a fantastic job of writing.

Thanks for your incredible story.

Just keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
From Duna

@ palewriter The cuckold stories justify an independent cuckold category/hub same to the sexual majority husbands how deal with the cheating wives (BTB-Reconciliation-Consequence) AND AFTER DIVORCE HOW THEY GET TRUST IN NEWER WOMAN!

The two reader groups could not mix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wrong category

Fetish story or trans/CD

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A fairy tale (a BAD FAIRY tale)

To all those who ask why read a story if you're going to criticise it, let's get a few things straight.

1. You don't know if you like a story until you've read it.

2. This could have been good, but turning him into a guy who can expect nothing from his wife, is just a form of torture, for the hubby and the reader.

3. Allowing your wife to have another man's child like this is hardly being responsible. What about the child?

4. I've read many good cuckold stories that I've enjoyed, but this old cliche of holding out some sexual favour (edging him, keeping her pussy just out of reach etc) in return for a life changing comitment is madness. There is of course an easy solution. Tell her what she wants to hear - then explain why you are reneging on your answer. No agreement under duress can be binding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It sounds like my life

We marryed.i loved the story's of cockold. I told her about them . and soon she started buying me paintys. Then asked he go out. With kids i just told them mom needs a night to go out. She texted me . she find someone. I asked well. Are you thanking of cockold me. She said i hope so. I put the kids to bed. And went there. Around 4am . i feeled a wet pussy in my face. As i heard clean it and come a cockold hasband. I went right in without thanking. And injoyed. It. She steal with both boyfriends. My dick dont get much as i told her he so small you cant feel me. She said what do you wont me to do. I buy a cage and said tell me please.to where it. She said ok. But you will steal have to clean my pussy. I said yes. Mama. I get out once a month. For a little bj. Love my wife.

ImaverycuriousguyImaverycuriousguyalmost 6 years ago
Hot Story

Loved the story and the story line. I would love to see a second chapter where her husband explores his love for cum. Then the husband and wife could both please the lover. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Love Stories Like This

I know five women who had sex with other men to please their husbands and fulfill their fantasies. What did all five women have in common? They all had children by their lovers and they all left their husbands for their lovers. They left five husbands crying in their beer. It is hard to feel sorry for a willing cuckold. A man who willingly allows other men to have sex with their wives are no longer men. They are, at best, mere pets...and should be neutered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really good

Really good, I love story like that, it is what I want so much... beautiful.....keep it up.it Was a lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Jealous!

My god I wish my wife would do this to me, I dream of nothing more than having her sit on my face and have me eat her cummy pussy. Maybe I’ll have to leave my computer open too

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A dream cum True

Sounds like he got what he always wanted and his wife found a new way of loving her husband. I would say that he is one lucky guy.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Great story

There are lots of men that have this fantasy, but many don't get to actually experience it in real life. I know from experience that eating a fresh creampie after watching it be made is exciting as hell. Keep writing please.

lingerie65lingerie65about 4 years ago
Debbie's dream's of her getting knocked up,

I'm imagining myself being Debbie and receiving my lover's manly cumm within me until I'm pregnant with our baby, I'll fuck him all weekend.

As I'm getting ready for our first time this weekend I'll wear black little number of a dress with oh so sexy matching thong & garter belt, with (entire set from Victoria's secrets) underwire demi bra. Last, definitely not least a very feminine pair of stockings from secrets in lace in nude.

As I step into a sexy pair of come fuck me stilleto pumps. As I sensuously step

into my feminine Victoria's secrets panties, slipping them up past my ankles, calves finally past my creamy thighs, until they're lovingly kissing my pantied behind & licking my very moist pussy.

I gently also slip into my bra & garter belt along with stockings, I'm willing to get fucked by a manly hunk of a god, over & over, for the entire weekend. And of courseI'm wondering, Oh how much he's going to stretch my sexy pussy this weekend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Being A Cuckold

Is like being married to my neighbor's wife. I get to see her occasionally...while my neighbor gets to enjoy having sex with her and getting her pregnant...and during this time they are making fun of me...and telling everyone that I am their willing cuckold. Sorry, to all the cuckolds reading this, but being a willing cuckold has the appeal of dying from Covid-19.

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

There are always readers who ask why someone reads a story and then makes bad comments about it. For all these know-it-alls, let me say that it is easy to comment on a story only after you have read it. In addition, every reader has the right to express his displeasure about what he thinks is a bad story! The same goes for this story. A wife with a young child discovers that she would rather be a whore than a faithful wife. If so, then she should at least have enough character to file for divorce beforehand and only then to begin her whore life! But this author probably only intended the role of the whore for his protagonists because in his fantasy it is nicer to let a man feed her through life while she can have sex with other men! Unfortunately, that doesn't work in reality. Unless she was married to a mentally ill man. Normal sane men do not allow themselves to be cuckolded! And your story has as much to do with love as a cow does with dancing!

mletroutmletroutalmost 3 years ago

I wish it wasn’t so difficult to separate the cuckold fantasy from the humiliation fantasy. Unfortunately, for the majority of authors on this site, they really seem to go hand in hand. I’m not opposed to either of them, but there are just so many; it gets old reading the same plot and seeing the same character interactions over and over. A little originality goes a long way.

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this little tale, I'd guess the author got an erection writing it as big as I got reading it. We cucks always have a little pregnancy fear and I damn well make sure my little slut takes her pills every day. Her "calendar" is prominently displayed on the kitchen wall and I sweat it out every month waiting for her period. I also have "morning-after pills" handy if there is a slip up. It's an exciting life for sure we (and the lucky guys) enjoy it.

As for the commenting wannabee's that deride your cuckold stories - I think they're either jealous or in denial!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

It started good but a hot wife doesn't fall in love with her bull. Her lover just fucks her and she feeds his cum to her cucky hubby. That's what I want to be.

One line that really hit home with me is (my real name is Dave):

"You look so sexy Dave, I might have to find you a boyfriend too."

I would love for my wife to find me a boyfriend who would feed me his big juicy cock and fuck me with my wife watching. I want to suck her bulls' cocks too.

Please tell us more. I hope you add another chapter when the guy from the gay club turns the sissy husband into a faggot cocksucking cucky.

sissyinlwsissyinlwabout 2 years ago

I loved when my ex cucked me. It was the best time in our marriage. I was happy...but selectmen for a real man and I'm a sissy cock sucker

doug1247doug1247almost 2 years ago

so far in that's not conceivable in real life. Really-have another man's kid- I'm sure he'll sign up to support the kid too(high school, college), PTA sessions, work colleagues will surely approve and the families BBQ's should be a real hoot. And if birth complications ,who signs the forms. What happens the day Terry, the stud , decides he wants a 100% wife and family. Will he ask for this wife and/or custody of his love child?--NOT! etc,etc,etc. This story too,too far in.

SSTDINSSTDINover 1 year ago

Not my favorite story but pretty good. I would have liked it more if it turned into a FLR.

BigDee44BigDee44about 1 year ago

She says they need complete honesty. “But I will not be telling you of everything we do.” That’s what I call complete honesty. Right. And not letting him into her again? No, she lost her love for him. Glad my wife’s tubes were tied when she had her affairs.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Two days later the whore was served the divorce papers and the husband kicked her out of his house. Now she can raise her bastard child on the street!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

While I enjoyed the story, for me what was missing was the exstreme emotions that would of be happening. It would if been good to read her thoughts and fears of the what if's. As for him there had to be a severe sense of rejection with thoughts of making demands most likely up to him not cooperating so easily.

Claudia69Claudia697 months ago

Story well written..I got to suck alot of Cum out of my wonderful wife's pussy over the years.This story brings back alot of memories of her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why can't any authors write a story about a husband who shares his wife so she can experience unlimited sexual pleasure without her humiliating him? Continue to have the average 2 or 3 sex sessions a week with the husband while satisfying her super charged libido with other men another 3 times a week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Weak.

Story. Characters. Premise.

All weak.

bubbazouxbubbazouxabout 2 months ago

I couldn't handle this personally but it's a great read

mattenwmattenw3 days ago

It must be uplifting for a man to wake up in bed next to a whore in the morning. And it must be uplifting for the woman to wake up next to an idiot in the morning!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockpaperscissor8@rockpaperscissor8
Enjoy reading and writing cuckold erotica, particularly the mental aspects from his and her perspective.