A Wonderful Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally slipped his flaccid cock out of her body and rolled onto his back taking her with him, ending with her straddling his hips, her head on his chest, her ass slightly raised. I could see her pussy gapping grossly open. Moving to adjusting my view I could see into her vaginal opening and saw a puddle of his white cum pooled about four inches inside. I was able to make out what looked like a thumb with a curved slot at the tip dipping into the milky pool. Thinking clearly it was her uterus and the tip was her cervix. Her uterus was contracting and the cervix was dipping into the cum filled pool. The small opening in her cervix was like a fish mouth drawing in its breath of water. It slurped up gobs of his cum till the pool disappeared. An amazing sight I will never forget. She moved to one side a little, laying flat and her pussy closed up. I could still see her puffed out labia, but no cum was visible.

Numb from what I'd just witnessed, I made my exit to the guest bedroom and went fast asleep. I woke the next morning to my beautiful wife lying next to me with a very contented smile. Apparently Terry and her finally got up and went to our bed and fell asleep. She awoke this morning to find him making slow love to her till he came in her again. He dressed and left and she came in to lay with me, waking me in the process, so she explained. She just kept smiling at me and thanked me for being a naught boy otherwise she would never have experienced anything like what has happened the last couple days.

She kisses me for real and tells me she loves me.

Rolling over my wife rubs her hand over my pantied butt.. She takes my hand resting around her waist and brings it to her naked breast and I squeeze her nipple. She starts talking about how much fun it is to be with another man and how it will never be the same with us again. Telling me how much more there is to sex than what we ever did together. How could I have had all these fantasies and wishes and never share them with her. She said that now that she knows me and what I really want from her, she is going to keep fucking Terry as long as he will have her.

"I plan on keeping this pussy well stocked with Terry's cum. Do you think you can handle me brimming with his strong fertile sperm, week after week?"

Rubbing my cock through my panties, I say "Deb I can't believe what has happened, but I love the new you and Yes, I do like the thought of you filled with his cum." Continuing on, "Terry is a nice guy and a real cock's man for sure. I don't think you could have found a better lover. I'm just blown away with his power, his masculinity, and his virility. I'm so jealous and I definitely envy his sexual stamina and ability to make you so happy"

She likes what I've said and reaches back and strokes my cock with her nails. Sliding them over my panties, then reaching inside, she slowly strokes me and says, "You like me fucking another man and letting him cum in me, so...."

She turns around and straddles me now and kisses me again and moves to my ear and stick her tongue in and swirls it around. Then she whispers "How would you like to taste me?"

My cock nearly explodes at the thought, but I hold back. It's something I've dreamed about a hundred times.... To see, touch and taste another man's cum in her pussy. "God yes" I plead.

Slowly she moves up, but then realizes she's wearing panties and gets up out of bed and takes them off. She looks confused and says, "I'm not very wet, Dave."

"Let me see," I say and she straddles my head and spreads her labia and damn if she isn't leaking any cum. I go on to tell her what I saw earlier, how her cervix had slurped up a large pool of his cum deep inside her. She got this dreamy look in her eyes and swirls her head around pausing deep in thought. Then with a big smile she finally says "I know he came in me twice and I know he cums a ton too, cause I could feel his wet hot cum shooting inside me, just 20 minutes ago. I can't believe my womb could suck up that much sperm , but look my tummy is really sticking out."

I tell her to just relax and it will flow. She is probably all tight from the contractions of so many orgasms. I said, "Let your dear husband lick and sooth you sore pussy and maybe some of his cum will come out. OK?"

"Ok dear, go for it"

Within five to ten minutes I had her going and she was nearing a climax when I rubbed my front teeth over her clitoris and was rewarded with a mouthful of Terry's cum. She just needed a good spasm to push it out. Apparently his sperm is so active and strong it clung to the upper reaches of her pussy where he pumped it. What wasn't sucked into her womb was finally squeezed out into my waiting mouth.

Deb was all over it "God that was great, I could feel it coming out all slippery and gooey. Do you like it? Do you like the taste of Terry's cum?" she spins around and we swap his cum between our tongues and then start fighting over it. Funny how it held together as we kissed it back and forth with me swallowing most of it. She says, "You bugger, you swallowed it. I guess I'll just have to get me some direct from the source next time."

"Next time I'll share what I find, I promise." I tell her.

"I know and I can't wait to do this again, but you know I know where I can get myself someone else's cum." she hints.

I pull down my panties and she pulls the covers off of me and squats over my face and tells me to eat all I can find. She takes my cock into her mouth and gives me a first class blow job, it doesn't take long but she didn't wait and started talking about his sperm inside her womb looking for her eggs and I lost it squirting into her mouth. She swallowed a little but then let my cock go and I finished coming on the sheet. She said Terry tastes better, teasing me with comments like "besides yours are sissy sperm and his are manly sperm ." We both laughed and then slept till junior woke us up saying that we needed to put on our clothes. He said we were necked and ran off giggling.

Time flew by as Deb and Terry carried on such an active sex life that I could write a book about their adventures. Deb spent at least one night a week at his house and always went out on Friday's with him to local eateries and lounges/bars to show him off to her friends. I was a good husband and watched junior whenever she wasn't around. Deb doesn't work so she is free to meet Terry whenever he wanted providing Junior was being watched. She developed a good relationship with a neighbor lady to watch him on short notice.

Deb told me that the lady asked a lot of question about her relationship and what did I think about her having a boyfriend. She was honest with her and said I liked it and enjoyed my time alone with junior. She also let slip that our sex life greatly improved after she found a boyfriend. I guess we were the talk of town and Deb was being hit on all the time, but declined all offers saying she already has a husband and a boyfriend and is quite happy the way it is.

She does have a few girlfriends who can't believe how lucky she is and they keep wanting to go out with her and find some new cock, as she called it, but only went out with one of them once and it was to a gay bar, just for laughs. Being the talk of town, she was approached by a man who wanted a date with me. She told me she would talk to me about that and told him I loved lingerie, but was straight. He says he wouldn't expect me to do him and everyone supposedly got a good laugh out of that.

In October, Deb sat me down one Monday evening after she got back from Terry's place and said she wanted to have a serious conversation concerning our future together. We put junior down and then we got in bed together. I was wearing my required panties and nylon nightee because it was my cuckold night. She had been to his house and was made love to and filled with his rich semen only a half hour before.

She started by asking me a lot of questions about if I minded her freedom to explore her sexuality with Terry and her sharing it with me. I was positive and told her I loved it when she came home from seeing him, I always looked forward to eating her out or on rare occasions sloppy seconds.

With her mood lightening up she started rubbing me through my panties and told me she loved me. Then she says, "You know I love Terry too don't you?"

I thought for a few seconds and said "Yea, I think you do love him, how could you not."

"Junior is going to be three soon and I am thinking that I want another child. I would like to try for a girl this time."

"I love that idea Hun."

Debbie slips off her panties and brings the wet gusset to my nose and says "Do you want some of this?"

"Of course, please. Can I have a taste?"

She takes down my panties and starts rubbing the wet spot of her panties all around my exposed shaft and balls. Then she says, "I stopped putting on the patch last month and will be fertile in a few days. It's been four days since my period and I figure this Friday I can conceive a child."

Wow, that's great. I said in reply.

My beautiful warm loving wife spins around on the bed and straddles my head, but won't let me lick her pussy by keeping me just far enough away. She wraps her wet panties around my nuts and tells me "Friday is Terry's date night with me and this week I am going to spend the whole weekend with him."

She starts sucking my cock head and messaging my balls. I'm itching to cum but want to taste her and lick up Terry's cum from her overfilled pussy. I can see it pooling between her pussy lips and as she wiggles around I see a big drop forming.

"You know what that means David, don't you? You know that I will be fertile this weekend and I want you to tell me you want me to have his child. You want him to make me pregnant."

"Oh God your right, I hardly ever cum in you these days, he keeps you so full. Don't you want me to father the child?"

"David, we have a child together already. It's not that I don't want you, it's that I want his child; his baby in my womb. I want him to give me his baby, a beautiful girl."

"Can I think about this, Hun?" I try to move her legs out so I can get to her pussy, but she blocks me by moving up.

"No, I need you to tell me now!" she says as she keeps messaging my nuts.

My cock is ready to burst as I stare at her beautiful pussy, neatly trimmed bush and tiny butt, and watch as a large drop of Terry's cum, stuck to her clitoris, won't drip; no doubt held together with long tails of his fertile sperm. I start to visualize what happened that first night I watched them make love and how her womb just sucked in his milky load. I see a million sperm racing toward her egg just released from her ovaries. Each one of them trying to get in and bouncing off the surface. I see her lying with him in our bed that night with his sperm deep in her when her egg lets in one single cell. He's impregnated her and she is smiling because that is what she's wanted from the first night they went out. She's wanted him to give her his baby and make her mother of his child; a union that seems so natural and so destined to be. Who was I to stand in her way, her road to happiness?

"Yes baby yes, give yourself to this man and make a baby with him, I know that is the only way you will be completely happy. I'm fine with you letting him impregnate you; and you having his child."

She lowers her pussy to my mouth and says, "enjoy my cummy pussy baby; eat me, and swallow all the cum you want." She says she can't wait to feel his baby grow in her tummy, and puts my throbbing dick in her mouth and I cum harder than I can ever remember.

"Just think, in nine months you'll be a real cuckold. That is what you've always wanted, isn't it Dave?"

"Yes dear, a cuckold, a real cuckold. I love you."

"I love you too my dear husband."