All Comments on 'A Word in June'

by XSchreiber

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
satyricon.21satyricon.21over 16 years ago
Way good

Different style, different tone, different register, begs to be reread to see what you missed on the first quick skim: deserves the green'E',big time. Congratulations, (hint of jealousy)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One word...

Excellent! Loved the style, how it goes from past to present, to different subplots. Congrats on the "E". It is well deserved.

Bridget69Bridget69over 16 years ago
One word...

Excellent! Loved the style, how it goes from past to present, to different subplots. Congrats on the "E". It is well deserved.

WhiteWave48WhiteWave48over 16 years ago
Sweet and sour

At first this story promised to be a line-up of sexual experiences - hot in their way, but seeking a reason for being tegether as a story. My initial impressions were wrong. Further reading revealed the sexual perfection of a relationship as it developed then soured slightly; it told of all the joys that once were and could have been in the future. A fascinating read and a hot one too. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hmm...

A very interesting, thought provoking story (never thought I'd be typing that on literotica). Very hot and sexy while at the same time bitter sweet.

OVERLANDOVERLANDover 16 years ago
Confused and frustrated!

I've tried to make sense of the flow of the early part of this story but have so far failed. Most of the following fragments seem to fit together but there is no mention of the girl in part one in them, or am I still missing something? The female character is not portrayed as a very nice person but I presume that is intentional?

BigdenvermanBigdenvermanover 16 years ago
Fantastic

This is one hell of a story. Creative, descriptive and raw. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous