All Comments on 'A Working Girl's Life'

by sinfuldeeds

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ammmazing

sooo hot and well written. Your descriptions are fantastic.

Carole_n_NiceCarole_n_Niceover 9 years ago
I am jealous!

Extremely well written! I felt like I was the girl, that you transported me into the depression and it was my legs that were parted. It was very erotic, sensitive to reality and yet shaping a world for her that she wouldn't escape. I am jealous because I wish I could write that way. Well done, sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice nice nice

"... tried to ignore the feeling of being trapped." <--- excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great storyline was

Love the story line keep itshould take my business to someone who does..." He gave a meaningful glance at the pile of wrinkled dollars going. Will she ever get out? Will she in brace this life?

Could she find a true love to except her as she is? There are endless possibly please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing. need more

God that was amazing, please continue.. I can't wait to see her fall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One Problem --

There just isn't a likable character in this story. She is trapped and shows neither the inner strength nor the intelligence to get out, and the naivety that he adores in her now will soon be gone. The lack of strength or intelligence also makes her inner battle lame and uninteresting.

He, on the other hand, has no positive character traits whatsoever. He has all the power, and she has none, so there's really not even an interesting conflict between them.

Good stroke story. Those parts were well-written, minus the unnecessary "He was ruthless..." and "She was so humiliated..." in the dialogue tags. Too much telling there, when the action and description could easily convey the same information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the Best

Excellent story combining many erotic ideas of innocence and need, humiliation yet enjoyment. I love the way you have created a plot where a young innocent girl is manuvered into becoming a whore. I hope you plan to add many more chapters. Hopefully Ella will be drawn ever deeper into to depravativity and cum to love it more and more as she sinks lower and lower, until she will do any act no matter how perverted for a few dollars. 5 STARS PLUS!

NovaFinchNovaFinchover 9 years ago
Amazing work

I loved it! It was very well written on top of being incredibly hot!

Keep up the good work, this was the first story I found on here that I read all the way through!

OleguyOleguyover 9 years ago
That was erotic !

Not much to say other than you sparked a fire,

In Australian, "Bloody good job"

ThomasLordThomasLordover 9 years ago
Well Done

The writing in this story is better than most I've read here, and I've liked a lot of stories I've read here. A dark story but so well written that I recommend anyone give it read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please hurry with more!

This was hot! I can't wait for him to come back and watch her being taken, watch her lose all her innocence...

... and I really like your writing style, it all flowed along very nicely indeed.

More, please, more, more, more!!!

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Wonderful story

Very well written and thoughts out. I can hardly wait for mor training.

timbel13timbel13about 9 years ago
One of the best stories I've read.

Your story was very well written and well edited. Good pace and very erotic. Not forced. Excellent character development. I enjoyed it very much and look forward to more if you choose to continue this story. In the spirit of constructive criticism, the only thing that jumped out at me was the description of their meeting. You described his eyes first as blue, and then as brown. Very minor considering some of the butchering of the English language I see on this site. You have talent. Congratulations on an excellent submission.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent story. I hope you are still writing.

ClaireDescendingClaireDescending2 months ago

This story has a lot of potential to be a story about her coming to own her own sexuality. I wish there had been more parts written over the past 9 years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous