A Working Girl's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a good cocksucker for a first timer," He winked, and cherished the scarlet blush of shame that bloomed on her cheeks, creeping down her neck.

"Stand up, baby."

He stood with her, his hands grasping the bottom of the dainty little bit of frill and tugging it over her neck and off her body. Then he circled her naked body as she stood there blushing, head hanging, shoulders slumped. She tried to cover herself with her hands, he wordlessly put her hands back to her sides. She didn't move them again. She was a bit too thin. He could see her hipbones, and her belly was slightly concave. But that was too be expected if Irene's quick tale of her was true. She would plump up a bit after a week or so of regular food at Irene's table. Her breasts were high on her chest, curving upwards, with dainty little pebble hard pink nipples clinging to the tips. She had a delightfully round little ass, and an inviting gap between her thighs.

He accepted the invitation, sliding his hand between those sleek teenage thighs and cupping her warm damp softness. She jumped, her body stiffening. With his other hand, he pulled her hair to the side, baring the left side of her neck. He peppered that exposed skin with light, tender kisses.

"Shh....you are so beautiful, sweetheart. Such a beautiful little whore." His fingertip stroked the opening of her cunt, and he felt her shiver. With pleasure, not cold. Little slut. She was born to be fucked.

"Go back and sit on the edge of the bed."

She froze. No, no, no. He was going to have sex with her now. Terror raced through her body, rooting her bare feet to the floor. He was between her and the door. Her eyes flickered to the narrow window. In the weak late afternoon sun she saw snowflakes drifting lazily down. She could be out there, in bare feet and a thin dress that offered no protection. She would die of exposure.

She went to the bed, her feet dragging, her face pale and worried. Perched like an uneasy bird about to take flight. Watching as he removed his suit coat and hung it over the back of the chair. Then his shirt, folding it on top of her desk. He wasn't fat, but he was getting soft as he aged. He left his pants on, but his cock stood out proudly from the opened fly, jutting out in the chilly air towards her as he crossed the room towards her. She cowered back as he loomed over her, but then he was on his knees on the floor.

She blinked at him in confusion, and his smile was amused and condescending.

"Poor baby, you're so scared...."

He didn't comfort her though. He simply pushed her back till she was lying stiffly on her back. Hard pink nipples thrusting up to the ceiling as he spread her legs wide. He stared at her pussy. It was a beautiful delicate little thing. Tight and creamy and pink. So clean, so fresh. Shaven clean at his request. Little folded bits of flesh flowering out in front of his very eyes. This was the only time he would ever lick a woman here – when no man had pleasured himself inside her. Even if he was the only man who had fucked her, he still would not allow his lips to touch her pretty cunt once a cock had been inside her. But she was still a virgin for now. Untouched. Pure. He bent his head forward.

The first touch of his tongue brought a loud gasp from Ella. Her body shot rigid, her fingers fisted in the bedding underneath her.

"Oh, Sir! No, please....ooohhhhhh......"

His tongue flicked her clit, and he chuckled into her hot flesh as she moaned out in sheer bliss. Strong male hands curled around her naked thighs, holding her in place as his tongue explored her. First slow licks up and down her plump soft labia. Tender kisses on her inner thighs. He circled the small little opening to her vagina, then slid his tongue in, wiggling it around to tease her. She jerked on the bed, her breath a loud hiss in the room. Then he returned to her clit, suckling hard, tongue lashing. She let out a whimpering little mewling sound that shot straight to his cock. Her hips jerked under his hands. His tongue gave a long swipe the entire length of her pussy, tasting her sweet juices. Then he kissed her clit and raised himself off his knees. His mouth travelling slow wet trail up her writhing body.

Ella was confused. Overwhelmed by pleasure. Nervous, frightened, and utterly out of control. The second his mouth touched her THERE she had been lost to the sensations tearing through her body. The uncontrollable pleasure terrified and embarrassed her. When his mouth left her she missed it...missed it terribly. Instinctively her fingers went down between their bodies, delving between her legs....and found wetness. She gasped, freezing, her eyes widening in shock. He sensed the change in her, lifted his head from her naval where he was dropping fierce little kisses.

"What's wrong, baby?"

Hot tears of humiliation filled her eyes. No wonder he had stopped!

He frowned uncertainly, not sure of the source of her tears.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean too! I didn't even know I did!" She wailed miserably, trying to curl up in an unhappy little ball.

He lowered his body on top of hers, keeping her pinned flat. He was acutely aware of the softness of her breasts under his bare chest, hard little nipples poking against him.

"Didn't mean to do what, sweetling?" He looked down at her worriedly, petting her as if she were a crying puppy.

"I....I'm WET down there!" She couldn't bear herself to say exactly what the problem was. An amused grin quirked the corner of his mouth, but he made a valiant effort and did not laugh.

"I know, sweetheart. Is that what upset you?"

She didn't understand why he wasn't angry at her, except that he must be a very patient, very kind man.

"I didn't mean to wet myself, I swear!" Horror laced every whispered word.

He stared down at her with a blank look, then burst into laughter. His body shook on top of hers as his laughter bellowed out into the room. She wrinkled her brow up at him. First confused, then offended. He dropped a tender, almost affectionate kiss on her forehead.

"Poor sweet baby. You didn't wet yourself. Girl's pussies get wet when they get excited. When they enjoy what a man does to them. You didn't pee on my face, loveling." He chuckled as her face bloomed crimson.

His heavy weight settled between her thighs, his hard heat thrusting against her soft flesh. He reached down between them, positioning himself. As soon as she felt his tip against her virginal opening, she stiffened again. He kissed her forehead again.

"Relax, sweetheart..."

His arms hooked under her knees, pulling them up to give him easier access. He stared down at where their bodies came together. His flared deep purple cockhead lying against the innocent pinkness of her virgin pussy. He was not just about to take this girl's virginity. He was about to take HER. If he wanted, he was wealthy enough to help her achieve a life far better than that of a whore. He could send her to school, could get her a position in one of the mills his friends owned. He had done it for other young women and boys. But he would not do it for her, even though she would probably much prefer it. No, THIS little one...he WANTED her to be a whore. Something about her seductive innocence made him want to not just allow but enable and actively encourage her to live a life serving men's most base needs. He loved seeing the greed and distress in those pretty gray eyes when she willingly debased herself for fluttering dollar bills.

He nudged his hips forward, guiding himself slowly into her tight hole. His eyes flicking from watching that hole reluctantly give way underneath the insistence of his hard cock to her face, so pretty and sweet but with her forehead wrinkling in distress and discomfort as the pressure between her legs became painful. She was absolutely fucking delicious. How fortunate he had decided to come to Ida's tonight. Some other lucky bastard may be between her silken thighs at this moment to take her virginity.

He deliberately moved slow. Not to ease the pain of her first fuck, but to make the obscenity of this act last as long as he could make it. The degradation of an innocent virgin girl, all but forcing her to sell her body in order to eat. The cruelty of the world was unfortunate for her but very, very fortunate for him.

"Fuck, you have the tightest little cunt...."

She blushed furiously, closing her eyes as if to block out the act being perpetrated on her body.

"No, babydoll. Open your eyes. Look at me while I fuck you. You should watch as your body is taken for the first time." He didn't just want her to watch, he needed her to watch. Needed her soul present and accounted for while it endured. There would be no escaping this into some hidden little mental world.

"Good girl..." He was satisfied when she looked up at him, smiling down into the suspicious wetness of her eyes. The swollen head of his penis slipped inside her, and she bit her bottom lip against a cry of pain. Such pride....he would see that gone eventually.

"Good little whore..." He leaned down as one tear trickled out of her eye, licking it up, tasting the salty essence of her humiliation. He wished he had thought to bring someone else in here. Someone to watch her being fucked and add to her shame.

A rough thumb caressed her clit as he eased himself into her. She was not the first virgin he had taken, but she was one of the sweetest. Incredibly tight and snug around his cock as he took her. Faint pink smears of her virgin blood stained his swollen flesh as he gave tiny slow thrusts in and out, taking her inch by inch. He licked her tears up, whispering in her ear. Telling her what a pretty whore she was. Telling her what a joy it was to fuck her. Telling her how much men would love her tight little body. Barbed compliments, each one of them. And all the while as his cock filled her tight little hole and his poison filled her heart, his thumb rubbed her clit gently, stroking slow burning fires of pleasure in her body.

But it wasn't enough. When he bottomed out in her he smiled down where her clit ground into his pubic hair. The former virgin whore fully impaled on his cock.

"You have all of me inside you, baby. And we don't even know each other's name." He chuckled. Not a mean chuckle, simply a humorous one. No reason for the scarlet hot blush that flamed on her cheeks, surely. He knew her name, Ida had told him. But there was no reason for her to know that.

"Tell me how much you like it, sweetheart. Tell me how much you like my cock inside your fuckhole." His crudity was deliberate.

Was it even possible for her to blush harder? It seems so. He watched in fascinated pleasure as the blush crept down her neck to linger at the top of her breasts.

"Tell me."

"I....I like your cock inside my...my...fuckhole." She awkwardly parroted back his demand in a strained whisper.

He frowned in disappointment.

"You don't sound like you like it. Perhaps I should take my business to someone who does..." He gave a meaningful glance at the pile of wrinkled dollars on the desk.

"Oh no!" Her worry had her clutching at his broad shoulders as if to keep him from leaving her. "No please, I'm sorry! I...I really do like it...." Her voice was heartbreakingly shy and embarrassed, and he drank it up.

"You really do like what?" He shifted his hips, drawing back until only the tip rested inside her.

She nibbled on her bottom lip in distress. He smiled.

"I...I really do like your cock inside me...inside my...my cunt. Please put it back inside..." It was a good beginning, and he rewarded her with a brutal thrust. It was the complete opposite of his gentle, slow movements of before, and she let out a shocked cry of pain.

"Tell me how it feels...." He ground his hips against her softness, deliberately pleasuring her little clit again.

"Mmm...." The little sigh of pleasure was unmistakeable. "It feels....full...and strange. Like...you're alive inside me."

"I am...." His voice roughened as he pulled out and gave another quick thrust. "I am alive, inside your body. Fucking your hot little cunt. And you feel amazing. All hot and wet and so fucking soft...." His voice faded as he thrust again, changing into a groan of pleasure. Her pussy was unbelievable. Clinging to him inside her as he drew back, only reluctantly peeling away. Then receiving him again with almost gleeful tightness when he sank back into her. She was blushing, her eyes shifting away from his.

"Look at me." He snarled the command, drawing her shocked gaze back to his face. "Other men will have you after me. I'm only the first." His voice gentled as he began fucking her with regularity, his hips pistoning between her wide-spread legs, his flesh slapping against hers. "Men want you to tell them how good they feel inside you. You have to tell them you want them, tell them how much they give you pleasure. Tell them what a little slut you are for them...how hot their cock makes you. How much you need that hard dick fucking your cunt."

He grinned at her hot blush, her embarrassment almost tangible in the air.

"I'm just trying to help you, sweetheart. You want to have other guys give you dollars, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir." She whispered her agreement. His eyes flickered down to her breasts jiggling so deliciously with each punishing thrust of his cock into her.

"Tell me like you will tell them. Talk to me like the whore you are...."

He shifted his body, his mouth capturing one perfect pink nipple as he ground his hips against her again, rubbing his rough pubic hair against her clit. He smiled against her hot breast at the hiss of her breath, hearing the pleasure in it.

"I...I love that, Sir. Your mouth on my breasts, and how it feels when you...ummm..." As that hot rush of pleasure went back to a simmer her sudden burst of eagerness faded as well. "Well...when you rub against me like that."

"Rub what?" He lifted his mouth from her nipple, then swiped it with his tongue.

"M...my pussy..."

"Rub your pussy with what?"

She was so humiliated. Her entire face was burning scarlet, she actually cringed when he continued pressing her.

"With your...hair..."

"My crotch hair." He helped her with a wicked smile.

"Your crotch hair." She parroted back, almost in tears.

He was ruthless. "Tell me how you liked the taste of me when you had my cock in your mouth."

He could almost feel her pride crumbling under the onslaught of his cruel, gentle words.

"I...I loved having your cock in my mouth. It felt...umm..." She hesitated, obviously wanting help. He offered none, biting gently into her nipple as his hips slammed into hers. "It felt....at home."

THAT startled him, and his teeth loosened as his jaw dropped. He reared back, staring into her shame darkened eyes with shock. Of all the lewd things he expected to come out of her mouth, that cock-hardening innocent statement was the last thing he would have thought of. Perhaps the reason he was so determined to see her a true and complete whore was because some inner beast inside him recognized that she truly was a whore, and would only be happy when she was nothing but a contented fuckpuppet.

"Ahhh...such a sweet little slut." He kissed her gently on the lips, his thumb going back to her clit. "You deserve a reward for that." Blood throbbed in his cock, pleasure roared in his ears. His entire body was bent on cumming inside her, marking her body with her first taste of cum. But he held back, wanting to feel her squirming and screaming on his dick as she came.

It only took him five minutes to achieve that. She was by then an over-sensitized mass of confused female nerves, her sense of dignity shredded underneath soul-searing shame and humiliation, unexpected pleasure, and anticipated pain. Putty in his very experience hands, really. He watched as she came, her hips bucking, her lips opening in an endearing shrill scream of pleasure as her fingers clawed at the thin mattress below her. Only after she had collapsed back in stunned exhaustion did he truly unleash himself on her body. His hips hammered into her with brutal greed, the wet slurping sounds of her quivering cunt filling the room. His bellowing cry was the base echo of her own pleasure, fading into the corners of the tiny room as he lay on top of her, gasping.

She lay under him, still and silent. He wondered what she was thinking. Was she ashamed? If she was, was it because she had experienced pleasure or because a man whose name she did not know had taken her virginity? Perhaps both? Was she dreading a life of this? Looking forward to it? Was she thinking of the money? He didn't know, and he didn't ask.

When he caught his breath he stood, his softening cock slipping out of her well-fucked cunt. He watched his thick seed ooze out after him, but then she quickly sat up and wrapped that silly quilt around her body again. She wouldn't meet his eyes, keeping hers downcast, her frail shoulders hunched under the blanket. A momentary stab of pity weakened him, and after fastening his pants closed he leaned over her. His hand caught her chin, forcing her eyes to lift to his. Ever so briefly he pressed his lips to hers – inwardly wincing at how cold and lifeless they were.

"It was hard, wasn't it?" He whispered the words, staring into her eyes as she mutely nodded.

"It's ok. I know what a lot of people say about whores, but it is an ancient and honorable profession. There is a lot of pleasure to be found in it, as I proved to you tonight. You just have to let yourself feel the pleasure. Even when you think there is none to be found in some obscene action – it is there waiting. Look for it, and you will find it."

Without waiting for a response from her he gently patted her cheek and stepped away, quickly buttoning his shirt, then his jacket. After smoothing down what little hair he had left, he turned back to where she sat silent on the bed. Smiling at her with just a hint of cruelty, he reached into his pocket and pulled out his roll of dollars. He watched as she flinched when he dropped another dollar onto the smile pile on her desk, then left without another word.

Outside the gentle twirling snowflakes turned into a snowstorm, the first of the year. Ella looked from the tiny sliver of window that showed the whirling snow to the small pile of bills on her desk and tried to ignore the feeling of being trapped.

12