All Comments on 'A World for the Taking Ch. 02'

by RipperFish

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Again a Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Work

Great chapter, great story as all of yours are!!!! Ignore the morons, write what you want when you want and we will appreciate whatever you give us!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THE STORY LINE IS WELL WRITTEN AND AS USUAL WITH UR WORKS PULLED RIGHT INTO THE STORY :)

OUTASTANDING!!!

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
But Wait, there's more...

Boy, oh boy! This was already a really good adventure story of life on the Frontier. And now, it is getting down right exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great! One little issue...

At the very end, when Mike jerks back after seeing the pilot is jZav'Etch, it doesn't mention him getting her helmet off. You described the visor as opaque and that Mike was having difficutly getting it off. Then, suddenly, they could all see the pilot's face.

I only mention this because the story was very fluid and my brain was rolling along nicely, but tripped up at that one moment. Just a thought, in case you decide to do revisions or move this story go another medium.

Given the quality and lack of explicit sex scenes, this story could easily make the jump from Lit to more mainstream areas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nicely done

and very enjoyable!

sailandoarsailandoarover 3 years ago
Very . . .

Well . . . . Done , thanks !

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Now that we're past most of the foreplay, the story is getting better and better, lol.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca4 months ago

Great story, wonderful writing. I’m stoked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipperFish@RipperFish
2518 Followers
I just got a reply from Amazon and I need everyone to stop trying to leave reviews of the book. It will do no good and I do not want anyone to risk getting into trouble. I am going to get some legal advise and will be out of circulation for a while. Also, I am considering mov...