All Comments on 'A World for the Taking Ch. 05'

by RipperFish

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Five star

My thumb poked on the four star and now I cannot change it. Love your universe and each of the stories in it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
welcome back

well done! I hope you will turn back to storm world at some point. 5 stars. g

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
Pulse Pounding Action

Geez Leweez, you sure can write an exciting battle scene! Really well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just a fan

So glad you are writing again! Loving the rapid fire updates!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nicely done!!!

I'm really enjoying this. Nice job.

Thank You

aisielynnaisielynnover 6 years ago

*soft lil chuckle and grin* Love the "Jungle Book" reference.... wonder how many others will pick up on it?

UberlootsUberlootsabout 6 years ago
Roy/Angel's parents alive/dead

Just a heads up, Roy's parents were indicated to be dead from what I gathered in Ch. 02. ""It burned," supplied Jean quietly. Yoshi had not heard the story of how Roy and Angel had become orphans."

In this chapter Roy mentions Angel but also asks about his folks and gets a response back about his dad. Not a huge deal if they aren't more involved later just seemed odd because you introduced them as being dead already.

RipperFishRipperFishabout 6 years agoAuthor
Roy's Parents

Roy and Angel were adopted/fostered by the Postelthawaites after the teens' parents died in the fire. It would be really unusual for an adopted child to go around calling their new parents Mr. or Mrs. So-and-so. Though Roy still remembers his parents and obviously still loves them (He goes to their station and leaves flowers on their graves, after all.) Mr. and Mrs. Postelthwaite are the parents he and his sister have at the time the story takes place, therefore he calls them his 'folks'.

SlangTang69SlangTang69almost 4 years ago
B`hag`Geera's Thumb

Nice reference! I'm really enjoying your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipperFish@RipperFish
I just got a reply from Amazon and I need everyone to stop trying to leave reviews of the book. It will do no good and I do not want anyone to risk getting into trouble. I am going to get some legal advise and will be out of circulation for a while. Also, I am considering mov...