A World of My Own Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers

Like clockwork, they were knocking at the door 20 minutes later. Nan looked allot better following her shower and while she was not exactly bubbly, she seemed happier. I guess the chance to clean the all that sweat and cum from her body was sufficiently refreshing. They had both chosen light summer dresses. Each was slightly different but basically the same and the light yellow color that dominated to floral print looked much better on Nan. I guess the contrast of her dark skin did more to set off its simple beauty. Also, the lightweight fabric left no doubt that they had heeded my instructions and left the bra and panties behind. They were a true vision and I was building such a head of steam that, for a second, I almost felt sorry for what Emily was going to be submitted to.

I pulled the two butt plugs out and told them these were to be inserted in their asses and would remain there until I said otherwise. I had thought about doing the insertion but as I looked at these visions before me I decided it would be more fun to have them plug each other. I told them to get to it and suggested that they could use their tongues to get each other wet, if they wanted. In and instant Nan had Jan's dress pulled up, she bent her over the chair next to me and started working her tongue into Jan's rosebud. Once she had her good and wet she easily worked the plug in and with an almost audible pop it seated itself.

Once plugged, Jan moved quickly to do the same and using the same positioning, she started to work her tongue and then the plug into Nan's ass. I guess all of the attention Nan's ass had received that day had her looser. The plug seated into the same position but it seemed to ease in rather than pop in place. At any rate, they were both plugged and it was five minutes before show time. I sent them back to Jan's room and told them they were to remain plugged. I also told them they were free to play with each other but neither of them was to cum until I called them back.

They turned, took each other's hand, and sort of waddled out of the room and I was more than ready for my next adventure.

zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers
12