All Comments on 'A Year in the Life of... Ch. 06'

by CharleyBear71

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CharleyBear71CharleyBear71about 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Hi all and thank you to those who keep reading and those who have just joined us :)

Please feel free to add any comments or thoughts you may have, I would love to hear peoples thoughts on this storyline, thank you x

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Storyline and Characters.

I found the story to be extremely in depth though quite short for the chapters. Not really something bad just something to think about. The dressing up was done really well and I know this is from an anonymous source,I cannot really do otherwise at the moment, but I found this to be a really interesting piece of writing. Possibly do different scenes and role plays like the one here. I am sure you have thought about the things that are supposed to be not so enjoyable for the main character but a suggestion would just be the transition phases he has to go through. Also another thing I think is important to remember is how the character is eased into it. There are generally two kinds of transgendered people, those who deny and hate themselves for the acts they commit. Or those who embrace themselves from the start. I know those people vary and sometimes the people who are against it don't push to hard. But something a bit more emotional and in depth in that way would be really appealing and I think you could appeal to your audience more. Just think about what people like me or anyone else who reads Trans-fiction to like. Other than that it was a great read, good job and I would like to see more.

RachelPrRachelPrabout 1 year ago

Really loved the role-play segment. I actually was pulled over one night by two officers and, let's just say that I was thoroughly searched! It was awesome. 😜

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous