A Young Stepmother Takes Charge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you talking about?" Kathryn asked, in honesty as she was confused by the various themes he had combined in one burst.

"Let me make it real simple," Lyle said, smiling and showing off a wonderful set of teeth in the bargain, "Kathy, would you do me the greatest favor in the world and marry me? And we'll do it as soon as possible. I suspect Dennis will be happy for you and for himself and especially since I can easily get my aunt to spring for most of the reception."

Kathryn thought for an instant about how she had planned to get her own place, but this seemed far more promising. She did love Lyle, although like many young women of our age, she had not thought about marriage any time soon.

She leaned into his shoulder, turned her lovely face toward him, smiled her own widest smile, and said merely, "I do, Lyle."

He took her in his arms, hugged her tightly, and said, "This may have been agreed to in haste, but it's the best thing that could have happened to both of us. And you will hate the idea of admitting that Yvonne had a role in it."

Kathryn grimaced for a moment but then grinned at what she would say when she went to see her stepmother the next day.

*

Fortunately, Kathryn was able to find Dennis first when she got up the next morning. She told him of the wonderful news and he kissed her deeply.

"Darling," he said, "he's great for you and I'm sure you are for him. I couldn't be happier." And he left it at that.

Soon, Yvonne heard a knock on her bedroom door. She opened it and saw a smiling Kathryn.

"Mother," Kathryn said very plainly, "I'm here reporting to you as directed."

Yvonne motioned to her to come in and sat on the bed.

"You've had a chance to enjoy yourself," she said calmly, "but now, you will have to pay the price for your bad behavior the other day."

Kathryn did not smile or change her tone. "I recognize that, Mother," she responded. "I'm prepared to take my medicine."

Yvonne was somewhat surprised at the cooperative attitude Kathryn was showing. In response, she softened her own demeanor.

"Very well, then," Yvonne answered. "Please lift your skirt and lower your panties for your inspection."

Normally Kathryn detested this embarrassing process of exposing her intimate regions, much less the crotch of her undies, to her insinuating stepmother. But realizing this would all end quite soon, she grinned and bore it.

Yvonne peered into the crotch of her stepdaughter's skimpy black panties and saw that they were clean. She poked her finger into the girl's blonde curls and saw that there was nothing untoward there, either, despite her sure knowledge that Kathryn had been fucking her boyfriend the night before.

Finally, she made Kathryn turn round and hold her bottom cheeks apart. Yvonne put a dab of vaseline on her index finger and slowly inserted it into Kathryn's dainty anal rosette. She withdrew it and it emerged clean.

"You obviously are doing a fine job keeping yourself tidy," she stated to Kathryn. "As a result, I will only give you a simple spanking today."

She sat herself on her armless spanking chair and patted her lap to Kathryn, who immediately assumed the humiliating over the lap position.

Yvonne began spanking lightly on alternate cheeks until her stepdaughter's rump turned dark red. She then said that the punishment was over and Kathryn was free to recover her panties and go.

Kathryn resisted the temptation to tell Yvonne what would happen very soon to relieve her of the oversight responsibility that her stepmother had assumed.

*

Yvonne had retained her composure later that day when Dennis broached the news to her that Kathryn had become engaged and would be married shortly to Lyle, who came from a fine family. The two had been going out ever since meeting in college so no one was wildly surprised when the engagement was announced.

Now Yvonne understood why Kathryn had been so cool in coming to her for discipline. She realized that with Kathryn gone from the house, there would be no one to dominate, since she could only go so far with her husband, as much as she wanted to assert herself in that domain. As much as she enjoyed having some discipline as part of her sexual activity, she really didn't enjoy dominating men half as much as women.

Kathryn returned to the house quite late that evening, but Yvonne was waiting for her downstairs, watching some late night television while she sat there.

"You seem to have forgotten that as long as you are living here," Yvonne said with emphasis, "you will adhere to the rules, including getting home at a reasonable time."

Kathryn was taken aback, as she had assumed Yvonne would ease up now that her period of domination would soon end. She also realized, too late, that she had been very imprudent in not using the ladies room at the club she and Lyle had been frequenting after spending most of the day in bed together.

"I'm sorry, Mother," she said respectfully, "but I guess time got away from me. I also thought that you would give me some leeway now that I'm soon to be married and leaving here."

"I have been hoping that your behavior would continue to improve," Yvonne responded. "I realize that soon this will no longer be my responsibility. But because you have misbehaved again, I will require that you stay home tomorrow and wear your punishment costume."

That costume, which Yvonne had introduced for Kathryn to wear when being disciplined, consisted of a tight pair of little girl panties, a small white training bra that Kathryn could barely hook, a horribly short skirt, cute Peter Pan-collared white blouse, and maryjanes with buckle shoes.

Kathryn grimaced at the wounding words of Yvonne's sentence.

"You really are a heartless bitch," she snapped.

Yvonne told her that for that she would be spanked right now. She harshly ordered Kathryn to lift her skirt and get across her lap that instant and Kathryn was actually frightened by the severity of Yvonne's tone, so she complied.

Once across Yvonne's lap, the young stepmother began to spank, harder than she had spanked her husband. Kathryn began letting out small cries and finally, Yvonne asked her what was wrong.

"Mother," she said in a plaintive voice, "I'm sorry but I need to go, badly, to pee."

"You know that bathroom visits are not permitted during punishment," Yvonne replied crisply.

"Can you punish me for it then?" Kathryn pleaded, "but just let me go, please."

Yvonne reached for a large glass bowl, told Kathryn to squat over it, and watched her humiliated stepdaughter release a powerful jet of urine into the bowl, foaming as it filled it.

Kathryn was now quite fearful of what she had agreed to take. She knew Yvonne's mind could conceive of the most diabolical punishments.

Yvonne told her to remain over the bowl but to move herself further above it, still squatting.

"You will keep your legs well apart," she ordered, as she placed the pee-filled bowl on the sideboard.

Then she walked behind Kathryn and took a small martinet from her handbag.

"You're not going to cane me down there, are you?" Kathryn whimpered.

"No, dear," Yvonne said, as she showed the girl the selected implement. "But you will feel this, I can assure you."

She stepped behind Kathryn and positioned herself. If she did not get many more chances at putting paid to her stepdaughter's poor behavior, she would make the most of each one.

With that, she flicked the martinet between Kathryn's spread legs and snapped it between them so the leather tails struck her on her labia and probably one or two even grazed the tip of her risen clit.

Kathryn shrieked from the stroke, making Yvonne all the more pleased she had hit pay dirt.

She flicked the martinet again and this time the tails struck in the anal cleft right on the opening and again Kathryn shrieked.

Finally, she decided to go for broke. "You will reach down and hold yourself open," she ordered and a shocked Kathryn knew she had no choice but to obey the sadistic command.

Then Yvonne coolly stood behind her stepdaughter, held the martinet behind Kathryn's bottom and snapped it nicely right down the middle and judging from the resulting scream, put the stinging tails directly between her spread labia and squarely hit her clit.

"You may recover your clothing and go to bed," Yvonne declared as a shaken Kathryn pulled up her little panties and contemplated the near as well as distant future.

12