AAA INC.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured I can enjoy the new fresh experience or fight it like some and wind up still succumbing to their Masters wishes. Shirley was being hammered by her sons and she admitted later that she completely loved it but that she would never give her son's the satisfaction of knowing or it pleasing her. Oh, they broke her day three as they were taking turns fucking her silly while causing her asshole to gape open so you could see inside her. I thought she was well fucked when finally one of her sons asked, "So Sapphire, do you enjoy being fucked? Do you love being your son's whore?"

Sapphire was the obvious slave name they gave their mother. This is when finally she relented saying, "Yes fuck, God yes, I love the way you boys fuck your mother. Please sir, fuck me some more just like that."

Both brother's high fived over their mother as they took turns shooting their loads onto her face and open mouth. I watched on as I was already three hours into my training session for this day. However, both my Masters were taking a break from torturing and training me. I learned a whole lot about myself truly.

I learned that I could handle multiple partners at the very same time. I learned how difficult it is to breathe sometimes when a cock is in your throat and you are being hammered into your ass or pussy at the very same time. I understood that pain was as important in the process of learning as pleasure. The pain although excruciating, could be used because the actual pleasure outweighed the pain three to one which made the pain more bearable. I learned that spanking was delicious when done just perfect and the sting would reverberate to your clitoris causing a sweet sting which generated the orgasm to perfection if done properly.

I watched the men as well being trained with a butt plug in their asshole keeping it stretched. The sister of one male slave who was named Perseus, wanted to be eaten every day using the butt plug and nipple clamps as her training tools of choice for her brother. She would also use a strap on dildo to fuck him in the ass hard before she decided to please him by allowing him to fuck her or she would go down on him. I carefully studied her methodology and learned quite a bit from her. I watched her tell him to stand straight and she would swat his cock with her open hand hard. She would back into his cock several times using her pussy to coat his wonderful eight inch thick cock. She would stop and then yell at him, "Perseus you had better not cum! I mean it get that out of your head. You cum when I tell you to." Then she would begin all over again. Perseus in this case was impressive because he endured.

My brother used a riding crop, nipple clamps, butt plug, vibrators, dildos, and several other training methods on me. Between him and my uncle they really fucked me well kept me on track to being the perfect little slut slave. I remember having my nipples clamped and being whipped with the riding crop sweetly on my ass cheeks blistering red as I sucked my brother's cock concentrating on my technique without breaking contact.

It was the single hardest training I received because it was very hard to continue to suck with your ass being on fire. Tears fell from my eyes because of the sweet sting and my brother's relentless thrusting hitting the back of my throat again and again. He would pinch my nose, grabbing the back of my head, and force his entire thick massive cock down my throat. I had strings dangling from my chin and bubbles of semen saliva mixed randomly falling to the cobblestone floor. Finally, my brother came flooding my mouth and throat with his semen then wiping his cock off in my hair.

I, Jasmin, learned how to not choke and gag. I learned how to fuck six guys all at once using the various methods throughout my training as a pleasure doll. I went home and began my new life with my brother and uncle as their little sex doll. I went back to AAA Inc. on four more occasions for more advanced training as did many of the new found slaves. During the annual event of our first graduation there is a huge party in the meeting hall.

I and several other slaves were placed in a circle hung onto poles or beams. We were knelt down on pillow cushions over the concrete basement floors. We were then blindfolded after being stripped naked. They played a sort of musical chairs around us slaves. Wherever the Masters stopped they had the opportunity to remove us to a private room and fuck us to their liking.

I had gotten a man named Romero who was a ruthless Italian man with a fat nine inched cock. He loved forcing women and treating them like meat. I enjoyed being fucked roughly but had no idea if Romero would allow me to be relaxed for him. I remember he removed the blind fold pulling my hair and myself down to my knees in front of his fat juicy massive veined animal. I opened my mouth like a sexy little good whore slave that I was. Romero forcefully pushed his cock deep into my hot sexy mouth as I moaned approval of how he treated me.

Slowly, Romero began fucking into my mouth with only half of his cock as he pulled my hair while he face fucked me. I remember being on the cold cement floor on my knees as this began. I remember too that I was being watched closely in the monitor by persons concerned with my obedience and discipline during my session. These monitors were to insure the pleasure of the guests. It was imperative that every guest of the AAA Inc. be given the same respect as that of the grand master. If a Master was too abusive with a slave to the point of damaging the slave, they would be no longer allowed to be a master and be discharged.

I was the obedient little slave sucking and moaning on Romero's Italian fat cock as he was losing his solace. My mouth was ever so expertly sucking my Master's breathing changed and his thrusting became erratic into my soft sensuous juicy mouth. I felt as it were his grip tighten into my hair as he tried to jam his entire length into my throat. I managed to feel the very moment and flattened as best I could my throat. Romero's cock would then slip past my gag reflex beyond the point of no return.

I felt his knees literally buckle as his load gave way. I began moaning and swallowing. I continued swallowing again and again. My Master released my hair sitting down on the queen sized bed that was in this room. I stayed on my knees. I was commanded to move by my Master when I was finished. I placed both my arms behind my head interlocking my fingers the way I was taught. I watched as my Master smiled big looking at me. I stayed stoic because although the actual act gave me pleasure to complete I was to remain neutral as a slave. I stayed in this position until I was commanded to move again with my arms behind my head fingers interlocked behind my head.

Romero looked at me then asked, "Do you object to having your sweet sexy little body on display?"

"Slave Jasmin is here to please her Master in whatever you desire sir." I felt my body quake because I was nervous with being put on public display. I have seen what happens to those slaves. They are treated like whore dung. I often wondered could I be one like them. I often wondered if I could send my mind elsewhere to endure the pain and pleasure mix in the central room. Romero was a classic Master who liked his slave's obedience to be displayed publically for a grandiose appearance. My brother and Uncle would be in the dining hall as well and possibly put Romero up to this fiasco. I decided to take whatever these assholes dished out. I would not break. I would be the best fucking slave at the AAA Inc. Literally; I would become the thing of legend, like a Phoenix rising from the ashes to life renewed.

Upon my saying this things changed for me as Romero the Italian as he was called decided to give me a new experience in humility and rebirth. See evolving into something new was and still is a necessary evil to enhance my growth in his eyes. It is as a butterfly becomes from a larvae to a cocoon to a beautiful flying creature. It is not always calming but can be violent when it hatches. I remember in my mind I too was like this thing the butterfly so I could endure what was before me. I needed to be pleasing for others first not allowing my body to be selfish and to be self-pleasing.

Romero whispered in my ear how beautiful I was and that no matter how dangerously close I felt to giving up that I should hold onto the experience for as long as I could. I was then blind folded and a butt plug with a tail was slid into my asshole. I had a ball gag placed in my mouth as my new Master slapped my tits raw and red. I felt the sting mind you throughout as my tears fell uncontrollably. I then felt a new sensation as my Master sucked the nipples so gently that I almost had an orgasm from just the gentle softness of his tongue surrounding my nipple. Romero explained to me with this whisper that he was going to give me a safe word before he took me to the main room for re-education. If I felt I could no longer handle the situation I was to immediately say the safe word. Romero would then come in and save me. He explained it was a matter of me trusting him.

I shook my head up and down in acknowledgement of his explanation and blindfolded I was walked into the main dining hall. Just before entering Romero's voice explained for me to embrace every detail of being sightless. He explained, "Do not fear Jasmin. Listen to the world around you as a sightless being. Feel every new feeling like the climate change from room to room, the sounds of the people not in your immediate area but as far out as you can hear. Become like a bat with sonar. When another touches you or even has you as theirs remember the pleasure you bring them and how beautifully desired you are."

The explanation did not go on deaf ears. No, Master Romero had a way of convincing a slave with merely his voice but I do not think I could have made it through without saying the safe word had it not been because of these last few words. My safe word was "monkey". The word "monkey" comes out of my mouth during the session I would be swept out immediately.

I was walked into a room and I could hear conversations stop midsentence as I concentrated on every detail of this experience. I could hear women and men both complimenting my beauty. Romero made some announcement about me needing some attention "This slut must need satisfaction," he would say. He then undid my ball gag and said "Tell them what you need Jasmin?"

I had to find my voice so I swallowed briefly and received a hard swat on my ass. I then yelped, "I need to be touched sir. I need to be fondled sir. I need to be fucked sir."

I felt a swat on my tits and groping hands from more than one person as they inspected my tail and spit on my face. I felt the laughter of men and women with every sensation flooding into my head at once. Blindfolded still I felt the panic but remembered that I was the pleasure for other's first. I almost yelled "Monkey!" out of fear of the unknown but my curiosity and desire to be a butterfly stopped me.

I then was placed on my knees in the middle of the room. I felt hands on my tits, my knees were spread, my clitoris was slapped hard, and my pussy fingered. I was evolving because after the pain the pleasure surely began. I felt fingers sliding expertly across my love button. I felt a cock at my lips and my hair being pulled with every fiber of my being coming to life. I felt the butt plug removed as I was made to bend at the waist while men took turns fucking my asshole and pussy. It was amazing a flood of emotional pain and pleasure. The differences were so complex with sensations that my own body could not distinguish from the two.

I remember being forcefully face-fucked and gagging on this man's cock. Yet, I could feel the gentle pull of another man or woman's expert mouth on my clitoris and making me have an orgasm. The sensation of being spanked hard but then having my tits or nipples sucked and licked to a pleasure heightened degree of excellence. I was pounded by several great cocks. One was by my brother who spoke as he did me raw, hard, and perfect, slamming again and again into my softness before letting loose his deluge inside of me. I was so well satisfied that my muscles in my legs involuntarily shook from the orgasms I had on that day. I only thought to say the safe word once during this crazy ordeal. This thought occurred at the beginning because of my fear of the unknown.

I was in the zone however, after my second orgasm no longer feeling every little detail of the pain or pleasure. The two were combined sweetly confusing my body and brain to succumb to the entirety of the experience. I remember when the blind fold was removed looking up and the cock I had in my mouth as that of my uncle who smiled delightfully as I was sucking his wonderful cock. I remember Romero smiling at me as two men was taking turns licking my pussy at the very moment as I was sucking, bobbing, and moaning.

My uncle was in awe with his head thrown back and he was ejaculating into my hot sexy mouth. I felt a vibrator being shoved into my ass by a chubby yet, sexy red headed lady with huge tits and bright red lipstick. The pleasure was so intense and amazing that I never believed the orgasms I had while enjoying this miraculous night. I was aware of the sounds I made, every squeal, muffled cry, satisfied grunt, and sigh. The tastes of cock, semen, pussy, and ass as each member male or female made me their sex slave.

I was in awe at how many there were there in the room. I remember it being so many people waiting their turn with me that Romero used a liquid lubricant or oil in my ass and pussy to keep me moist for the party. I do believe I was fucked by every man there and even three of the women using various toys or gadgets like strap-on dildos. I can remember being held up by two larger men and pounded by the ogre Hugo who had an enormous cock of almost eleven inches. He was freakishly huge but unusually he did not hurt me like I thought. The pleasure with his cock came in waves of heat. I remember thinking damn he is so good at fucking that I never want to go back to college or home even. It was amazing truly.

The final ten minutes I was truly spit on, cum on, and cum in. I was every desire and fantasy for anyone in the room. I remember Romero announcing last call for anyone else. Nobody stepped up to claim any more desires of me. Three and a half hours after it all began I was taken to the shower by a collar and leash. I was then released in the shower by myself.

I remember thinking I really made it. I was on wobbly legs, my asshole was sore, my pussy a little raw, my throat scratchy, and yet I had the most exciting orgasms in my young life. I felt liberated, alive even. I could not wait to go home now because I had evolved into something more. I had a secret that I wanted to shout about or share with others. I was this amazing slave girl that could handle being pounded, fingered, licked, sucked, eaten, displayed, and able to suck, anyone you put in front of me.

I felt alive for the very first time in my life. The words Romero used were perfect. I felt evolved. AAA Inc. did this for me. I was given an honorary tattoo of the Alpha symbol then an x then a 3 in sequence to symbolize the triple A Inc. It was a small tramp stamp above my left ass cheek you guessed it colored in red and white outlined like the sign.

It was brought to my attention what the tattoo meant as well. Being an Honorary slave I was to return to the AAA Inc. for life at least twice a year mandatory. If I was ever recognized by my tattoos by a Master who has the Omega sign tattooed on them somewhere. I am to obey even if I am with my family or spouse even not at the facility. They could watch or join in but I am a slave to be obedient at all times of any Master without question. I swore such an oath.

I remember after that third experience at the club as I would call it I understood what being unselfish and a slave was all about. I walked around watching other students like the jocks, the nerds, the geeks, the intellectuals, the scholars, and the preps. Each one believing they had all the answers to life's biggest questions. Not one of them had a clue. I did though see I evolved coming to life while I was so much for everyone else at the club. I was complete and total pleasure truly for them all. I never sought my own self-worth or pleasure. I merely wanted to be a pleasure to others and I was.

I walked around full of joy, happiness, with confidence I never had in my life. I remember my brother and uncle noticing a change in me and my sexual desires to allow them new things with me. I remember a football jock daring me to show him my tits in front of his buddies and I lifted my shirt and bra right then exposing myself. He was amazed because he said later, "Hey Girl, you know I was just joking right? I was just trying to be big in front of my friends but you do have a nice rack."

I smiled saying, "I am Jasmin by the way. That's too bad you were just joking. I would have done so much more for you if you would have just asked me. Now we'll never know now will we?" I grabbed under his chin puckering his lips up as I squeezed and my lips were red with my lipstick and dangerously close to his as I said this. He leaned up as if he wanted me to kiss him. It was so cute because of his cute puppy dog brown eyes. I kissed his nose, spun around in my plaid mini skirt with white stockings and walked away.

He called out to me, "Jasmin, the names Zack by the way."

I turned around briefly then smiled back at him, "Zack one lesson in life sir. If you want something you have to pursue it and not just let it walk away. How else would you ever get laid? Pursue the things you want in life Zack that's important understand."

I spun around again and kept walking towards my dorm and as I reached my dorm steps I felt a tap on my shoulder. Zack was standing there out of breath from running over to me. I smiled, "I thought you football players were in such good shape?"

Zack rolled his eyes then said, "Give me a break I just ran as fast as I could to catch you before I lost you forever." It was this thought that I felt was sexy as hell. Zack thought I was his forever girl. That being said I was his girl for whenever or whatever. It was his pursuit and his selfless statement which turned me on so much about him.

I remember once after he finished fucking me exquisitely doggy style that he asked about my tattoo. I explained that it was done a long time ago but I lied. He asked if I would sign some papers to join an elite club. I looked into his eyes and I understood he knew what I was. A slave forever branded by the AAA Inc. I then said, "Zack I am sorry I lied to you but I figured you would never understand. I am what I am there but I have fallen for you. I don't expect you to understand."

Zack smiled, "I understand totally. I just was wondering who in your family decided this fate for you."

I was shocked he knew everything then I came clean, "My Uncle and brother both wanted this life for me. Every time I go home I am stolen away by one or the other and sometimes both depending. It isn't something I can help it is my lifestyle forever. I don't expect you to understand and I won't blame you if you no longer want me as your girlfriend anymore."

He laughed then said, "On the contrary, I have two sisters and my mother with that same tattoo. I am their Master along with my Dad. I think it's hot that you told me the truth and desire to stay with me. Now we will all return to the triple A." He showed me his Omega sign on his right side of his chest tattooed proudly like a badge of honor.

Three weeks went by and it was family day at the AAA Inc. for members only. My body was not my own as Zack and his delicious Father took turns fucking me insatiably. I was feeling every sweet delectable thrust into my sweet hot wet moistness as I heard his father saying how he needed to marry this sweet cunt. He was talking about me as if I wasn't there as he pounded into me deliciously. I felt my man Zack pulling my hair and head around to suck his massive man meat. I licked my lips before devouring his sweet cock as I felt the heat building inside my hot pussy. I heard my brother and uncle enjoying Zack's mother and sister's. I remember hearing Romero enter the room bringing other men to the meat fest. I had an amazing wonderful fucking and seriously was fucked airtight three times by the men during the week of festivities.