AAA INC.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hated it when the family fiesta was over. I was relaxed, drained, stuffed to perfection, and pounded perfectly. I truly enjoyed eating Pandora {not her real name but her slave name} it was Zack's sister. My goodness she was so delicious tasting. I loved being spanked while being fucked hard in the ass by Master Romero while I was being throat fucked by my brother. Every sensation, every fantasy, every crazy combination one could dream up happened on this wild weekend to include all the women forming a daisy chain of oral copulation during one part of the session. I also even sought out Hugo's massive cock once more and he fucked me while Zack watched proudly.

I know I am a slave and property of the AAA Inc. I absolutely love the parties and as an honorary member I never have to pay dues. I have already paid them according to the Master of it all, Overlord so to speak. I have my tattoo that gives me access anytime I want to go. I schedule a visit with Zack once or twice a year depending on our schedule.

I can say truly I love it here in the AAA Inc. so many fun things to see and do. I just gave you a mere taste of what it really is like. All I can say is if your brother, father, or significant male figure in your life gives you a paper to sign saying it is an elite exclusive club, look at the symbols because it will have the symbol of Alpha then a multiplication symbol then the number three in the lower right hand corner. Don't say I didn't warn you. If you like orgasms baby, sign it as soon as possible is all I can say. Talk to you later baby my Master is calling I think it's cloudy with a chance of semen.

The End