All Comments on 'Aaron & Slade Ch. 08'

by TrippyLuv

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Okay...

First so glad that you are back and that you're feeling well enough to start posting again. Second so happy to see a new chapter about Aaron and Slade.

I've been following you since you first posted this story on GA back in 2013. I liked your story so much I printed off a copy of each chapter so I could read it whenever I wanted. And CONGRATULATIONS... you're writing has improved leaps and bounds. The revisions you've made have only made me fall more in love with these two (Aaron's a sweetheart). It also appears that you're going to omit the chapters you had written from Slade's POV because a lot of what you had written from his POV is in this chapter. Is that what you're doing?

So glad you added them coming out to their friends because you skipped over that part the first time around. I loved Slade recounting Jules handing him her stuffed rabbit. It was precious. But Slade's mom pissed me off. She made her bed now she has to lie in it. She can't have it both ways even though she's trying to. I like the way the characters interact with each other. They have conversations like real people and it's not overdone so kudos on that.

I'm looking forward to chapter 9. It should be very interesting to see where you go from here.

TrippyLuvTrippyLuvabout 6 years agoAuthor
@anony 2/21/18

Thank you for commenting. God, I'm so embarrassed that you have the original version considering how bad I think it is. Nearly five years has changed my writing style a lot, so thank you for the compliment on the changes you see.

I always thought I should've included A & S's friends in the story more, and I took the opportunity to add them this time around. The scene with Slade and his siblings especially Jules was to show how close and loving they all are towards each other. Slade's mother is a disappointment, but we'll see how she evolves, if ever. I try to keep conversations in this story as real as possible. I write it the way I hear me and other's talk. Yes, I've chosen not to include Slade's POV this time around for the flow of the story. But I will include vital information I had in his story and incorporate it in other chapters.

I hope you like chapter 9 when I post it.

Thank you again!

Much Love,

TrippyLuv

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Thank you for showing how wonderful love is, I am in love with these characters, this story and how love is supposed to be. I just need to know one thing....WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!! My email is jbird45804@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What the Hell???

Like these two didn't have enough drama to last a life time already in this chapter!!! Then you choose to end this overly dramatic chapter with not a hint of explanation as to why, with this unexpected Cliffhanger!!! Wow... you seem to really enjoy the heart wrenching drama more than a bit of balance, or allowing these two to share anything good for more than 5 minutes... Such a total disappointment! So then how many more weeks, months, years before you post chapter 9 and help us try to understand what the hell you could be thinking or trying to set up? It make no sense what so ever and it feels completely unrealistic!!! I doubt that I'm alone in feeling this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cliffhangers Suck Ass!!!

Especially when God only knows when and if the next charter might get posted!!! It would not be so bad if there was any hint things would go this direction. So what happened?

This is so out of character for Slade, which makes it even harder to understand.

I hate when a writer really seems to enjoy, or even get off on all this drama, and messing with the readers heads! Find some balance in your writing, it makes things feel much more realistic. This chapter was posted 2/21/18...... any chance we could get an update sometime this year? It is already mid August-2018.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So good

I loved reading this story. Are there any updates coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What happens next???!!!!

The suspense is killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It took almost three years to get this update....

Hopefully we will get the next installment before 2021;)

Thanks for writing these - and hope you feel well enough and up to continuing a story that has probably not been on your mind for so long. For a free website I think people can be a little unreasonable when it comes to demanding stories, but I guess the plus side is they really like them, and are curious (maybe a solution a a quick summary of how you saw the story progressing, a bare bones outline,)

To anonymous It was a bad cliff hanger to end on - although knowing slade, he was probably doing ti to protect Aaron or something of the sort I can’t imagine he actually meant it because he moved on or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DISGUSTING ENDING.

Hate you for the ending. Such an awesome story but you ruined it.

ScrtCumSlut99ScrtCumSlut99over 3 years ago
Soo...

So you said you ended this way to set up for next chapter and never posted another.... feels like I wasted my time reading this.

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08about 3 years ago

Omg I need the next chapter lol.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

I truly hope this Author is well and living a busy, happy life. I'll also hold out hope that the story continues someday. I do not feel cheated like some of the Anonymous commenters. Be well TrippyLuv. Five stars, every chapter, and following you so I'll know when you return. Peace - Dan.

cmiextracmiextra11 months ago

Thanks for a good story @Trippy Luv, but "Booo!" & "Hisss!

I know it's just word porn, but how frustrating: yet another well-written story never finished after I'm all engaged with the compelling storyline & good character development. And the author just HAD to end it with a cliffhanger. Ugh!

I suppose I should start checking the comments on the last chapter before I start any multi-chapter story. Oh well, we all know they eventually get a HEA (happy ever after). Still glad I read it, I guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous