All Comments on 'Aaron Convinces Felicia to Try This'

by escriterra

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Way fucking hot

What a great fantasy. Well done.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 13 years ago
Very Hot!

My wife loves to bugger my ass with her purple silicone strap on, so I know hot hot this can be. As far as the progression of events in the story, I think you've really overblown his concern and hesitation about Felicia being eager to bumfuck him, given her acceptance, and her eagerness to try new things, and it's dragged the story out to the point where it was too long.

Very well written, and fun to read, despite the unnecessary length.

Harry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Holy cow, that was great!

Took me 3 tries to get all the way through it, just couldn't keep reading after cumming that hard! Fantastic story with just enough titillation to keep me locked in, not one excess word. Congratulations and please keep writing.

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackalmost 13 years ago
great story

I sent the link to this story in the hopes my wife will read it and be willing to try it with me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great story indeed. If there is any one sexual fantasy I have, it's this. I'm only been limited to what using a dildo on myself feels like so far, and even that itself is incredible. I can only imagine what it feels like for another person to do it. I think the concern is rather warranted, too. I've only told one person what this fantasy of mine is. I'm afraid and hesitant to tell anyone else. At the same time, what I like is what I like and if other people can't accept that, that's their problem. It's too bad there always has to be some kind of stigma or taboo attached to something. I think that for couples who have been involved with each other for some time, and who have built a level of trust, it shouldn't be any problem to be open-minded and honest with each other. Unfortunately, this is the real world and we don't always get that.

I would say I'm a little disappointed in the ending. I was kinda hoping she'd really give it to him before he explodes everywhere. Haha. Still a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good read, but...

I agree with length of the stoy as being a bit too much. Nevertheless every page was worth reading it. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

Wicked story ... great writing can't wait for more from you. Please keep it up ;)

purpledaze808purpledaze808almost 13 years ago
Best Strapon Story I've Ever Read

This is by far one of if not the best strapon story I have ever read. The fact that I have probably read it 6 times and keep coming back to read it again should prove that it is great. Thanks for putting into words what have been my thoughts for years.

Ghostwriter48Ghostwriter48almost 13 years ago
Good writing, great plot :)

One of the most erotic strap-on stories I've read. Wondering if we are going to get a follow-up one as good as this. Keep on doing what you are doing, let your imagination (and probably personal experiences) be your guide to more and even better stories in the future.

Ghostwriter48

LcatmamaLcatmamaover 12 years ago
Thank you

I loved the story - sex is so much better when there is real love, as I have recently discovered. All I can think of now is getting a strap-on to try this with my guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wooooo WOW

I loved it a hell lot.I was erect reading this . Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great read!

My SO is deployed and this is something that we've dabbled in.

I don't think it's too long at all; since I have been sending a page each day via the net.

It makes looking forward to leave even better! ;)

Keep writing, I'm going to search out more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

that is an incredible story and you are an incredible writer. I would be proud to call myself a quarter as good as you

sooriressooriresover 12 years ago
WOW

Well written, did get my juices running...very plausible...and refreshing..

You might want to check the word usage of the word "insinuate"..did you mean inundate or something else?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
excellent!

That was a great story! I thought I had guessed the ending. When she had opened the package and the wrong size fell out, I thought that she had found out about the surprise package before the wedding, told the toy company to ship the bigger toy, and played along to increase his anticipation. Thank you for sharing your story, it is nice to see that not all strap on stories are pure femdom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
TL;DR

Too long: didn't read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
feeldoe love <3

I loved this story! This is perfect for introducing this kind of lovemaking. I introduced the idea in my relationship years ago when my husband was my bf. It is exciting and a lot of fun to experiment how good you can make your lover feel. Too be open and share every detail with that one person is extra ordinary! I wish back then the feeldoe was invented....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Story

Really enjoyed the story. I love it when my man wants me to play this way. He loves having his ass fucked, and over the years has bought me several great strap-ons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
excellent

what a well-written and sexy story! THANK YOU for the ideas! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

You just awoken a deep deep dream I had 3 or 4 years ago. Now I really want to try that.

Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

I dont usually read a story this long, but I couldn't stop. I wanted to be the one being taken . Made me cum so hard.

Ghostwriter48Ghostwriter48almost 12 years ago
Very nice! (Again)

Read it for the second time, and was just as impressed as the first. Will put this on my favorites list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thanks

I wish I was married to a Felicia unfortunatly I have a wife who is closer to Breanna.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a good fantasy

I totally want this with my boyfriend. I hope he enjoys it as much as aaron

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
or maybe...

Felicia says, "Oh, I hope you don't mind that I returned the blue feldoe and replaced it with the black one? It seemed so much better getting the biggest cock to stretch your tight asshole with. Who knows, I just might want to see if you can take my fist in your ass, maybe even take my arm up to the elbow. You know your ass is now mine and I will do what I want to with it. Maybe we can even invite your friends over for a football party and they can stretch us both out and fill us with their hot cum. Hmmmmm? Would you like to feel hot cum spurting in your ass baby? You'd have to keep my pussy cleaned up from your best friends cum. Do you want me to to take a hard cock in every hole at the same time? Would you like to suck their cum from my just fucked pussy baby? My we'll start with just 6 or 7 guys at first. I think we'll enjoy our new sex life....don't you my little ass slut?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so hot

I didn't think I would really like this story; I only read it because escriterra writes beautifully, but I was SO wrong. This is hot, a slow burn with lots of flaming intervals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Enjoying your partners pleasure as much as your own.

I so want to find a woman I could please like Aaron did and that would do this to me, as well as get off on it herself. I have had girls dildo fuck my ass before, but the whole gentle caring sinario was the best turn on I have ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Continue

Loved this one. Please continue with the story. Felicia has said that she wants to fuck Aarons cute little asshole often enough to satisfy her. May be she would like a little roleplay, may be Aaron wearing her panties, thongs and flashing them. A bit of exhibitionism. But don't make it a domination story. Let it be as it is, loving and kinky. Detail Felicia's beauty more with a bit of exhibitionism. Aaron exploring Felicia' asshole and fucking it and use a strapon to fuck her pussy and ass at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You Hit my Secret Spot

Damn you know just how to drive your point home. My wife and I have been married for 30+ years and our sex life are softened, butt we have just opened the door to strap-on play and man do I love how it makes her cum. She will squirt her cum all over my ass when she cums and I can't help butt shoot cum just has she has. I love the fact that giving her my ass has lite her fucking hunger to take me as her means to reach a gut wrenching climax. Thank you for the wonderfully wet dreams you have brought me, and my wife.Take deeply

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If only.

A very well written story, in every way.

bobpincalibobpincaliover 9 years ago
Mmmmm... Very Well done!

I at first was a little sceptical about the length of the story, however, I couldn't bring myself to skip or stop reading! & the length actually did wonders for keeping my interest piqued! I can't wait to share. his story with my wife!

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsover 9 years ago
WOW BEST STORY ON LIT

My new fav. What a sexy story

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 9 years ago
Just PURRRFECT.

For the right pair/couple .. at the right time ....

There is no better script, No Better or Hotter story line for lovers in the mood for anal enjoyment. If you haven't tried it, and have an open mind, it's well worth the investment to be prepared for a Mind Altering, and truly caring relationship building experience that can begin a whole new road to travel. You won't want this story to end - so try it and see where it takes you and your life partner. It will do more than tickle your fancy. I am personally off to share this reading with my bride of 50 years, again, as a prelude to reliving the adventure that opened the back door for us.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Yikes...

Size does matter, after all. ! A very nice twist, way to man up Aaron. You make an interesting case for some one to bend their thoughts of intercourse, not me butt a friend I know.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 8 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Also reminds me of the Pointer Sisters, "I want a lover with a slow hand." You paced the story to make me so wet and squirming, one slow twist after another, until finally...just mind-blowing. Hot! Hot! Hot!

Keep 'em cumming, love.

Hugs & Kisses, Di

akeyesxakeyesxabout 8 years ago
Both heads vote yes on this story!

Your story got me hard, very hard. And the whole premise of it kept me hard. But dreaming, as I have, of ever getting my wife on board for something like this, and knowing it's probably not going to happen, has been harder.

I've gotten the toys, and the dildos, and the harnesses, and the lubes, and used them myself but only gotten her to even attempt them twice over a few years. She just doesn't 'get it' or 'feel it' or want to go there. She's a Breanna.

I read A LOT of stories covering many various sexual acts, fetishes and deviations - and this one was, without a doubt, the single best story I've ever read. I agree it was loonnngggg, but you kept me enthralled with each sentence. This has become my best 'favorite story,' and you've leaped to the top of my 'favorite author' column.

Thanks for an incredible read that hits me solid in the groin and mind - both heads are satisfied with it.

Too bad there's not a 5+++ rating available. I haven't figured out how to nominate it for a 'top story' award of any kind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Truly magnificent

Anan7SevenAnan7Sevenover 6 years ago
This is the best story on Literotica

Great Work.

It's nice to see a pegging story that doesn't have abuse, but has a couple that actually loves each other.

Thank you!

apeksapeksover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Well written, great descriptions and erotic imagination. This author is the best I have read. Keep up the good work, and if you ever need a proof reader, I am available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I can only try not to come

While I can only imagine... it does wonders coming back to read this every once in a while...thx!

tozolarsontozolarsonover 2 years ago

My cock was dripping as I was reading this and boy did I cum as you pushed that dildo all the way in !

The sexy dialog was fantastic too !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was the best pegging srory by far I've ever read

And ive read some hot ones !

LostinthesupermarketLostinthesupermarketalmost 2 years ago

Thank you so much for this. It’s incredibly hot. Finding pegging without some of the other kinks that I’m not into is so hard to find and this fits my need perfectly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love to find some woman who is thoughtful and caring and sexually open to trying things like that and kinky enough to enjoy it. All I have ever come across are women who get off on punishing and torturing a man, any man as some fucked up revenge to something that happened by a family member or family friend when they were 6 years old. I was shot in the head by my father when I was in my early teen years but I don’t go around to shooting ranges and randomly pick some shooter to blast them in the head.

Get some help you whack jobs!

This is such an excellent story and it spoke some serious truths but in the end, I was glad to see Aaron and and his new bride Felicia find the love and happiness they deserved.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

very erotic, intimate, and well written

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ah yes, to be taken and filled. Could use a little more detail perhaps? Wife gets carried away while plowing husband into submission. Flips him over, places his legs on her shoulders and repeatedly buries it to the hilt!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous