All Comments on 'Aaron to Ashley'

by abc100

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Nice stard...can't wait for chapter2... Hope the became more than just a one night thing and that James doesn't mess with them

JD2100JD2100about 11 years ago
so hot and so many possibilities

loved it and can't wait to see what is next for ashley.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggabout 11 years ago
What a turn-on!

I was hard from beginning to end.

PS you might want to get an editor to help you polish spelling and puctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
holy crap

i wa hard from start to finish i got part way thru and was so horny i got dressed myself and got my vibe out plz write more ( cowboy5548 yahoo instant msgr )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yum-o

Yum Yum-RAM IT UP HIS BUM!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Has potential

But you definitely need to achieve at least a basic standard in your writing to stop it distracting from the story.

SexykendraSexykendraabout 11 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the story i've fantasized a hundred times! Please write more. I agree you could use an editor but your description of dressing and sex is 2ND to none. 3 Full blown orgasms as you read this!!! OMG! Keep it cumming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Absolute rubbish

My title has it all.

If you can not be bothered with spelling, puncuation and simple english, do not bother to try to write.

At the minimum have some one proof read your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Poetic License

I feel that the poor spelling and lack of proper punctuation made the story more credible. The narrator/main character is a teenager, the story is written like a teenager wrote it.

Cherieamour69Cherieamour69about 11 years ago
Yummy

I liked it 2. I am just 4 years older than Ashley and have been dressing since I was 12. I would have LOVED 2 have had a friend insisting on dressing me up like that. It was fun reading this story in bra panties and a little dress.

:-)

Cherie

t1m1d1t1m1d1about 11 years ago
Oh yes!

I loved this story ! I was all tingly all the way through. Ashley is just soooooo hot!

Please write another chapter x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
PLEASE get an editer

Only a few pages into the story and had to stop. To hard to read.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrabout 11 years ago
Wonderful Story -- Can't Wait for Sequel

Hey, I just wanted to commend you for a hot story! It's now one of my favorites! As a fellow author, I've dealt with the nasty comments of those who don't post a darn thing. Sure, you can use a spell-check, but the most important thing is the realism of giving yourself to another man. Wow! PLEASE CONTINUE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh to be young again

I wish something like that had happened to me when I was a teen. A friend dressing me for Halloween then some guy hitting on me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh to be young again .. Part 2

When I was a teen I was also very tiny. At 18 I was 5'7" and only 120lbs and fit into girl cloths very good. I just didn't have the nerve to go out at Halloween dressed up. I wish a female friend had done that to me.

Tadpole001Tadpole001almost 10 years ago
Good story...I think

It honestly seems like a good story, BUT there were a lot of spelling and grammar errors. Enough so that I was a bit lost at some points. My suggestion is to spell check and re-read over the story after you've finished it and double check your spelling and grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I would love to be Ashley.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Incredibly hot! Extremely excited there is a Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love

Love this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awe,🤗

I enjoyed your story I even had a orgasm while reading it ...Thanx Hun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous