All Comments on 'Aaron's Absolution'

by Randy Randy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
clyde11123clyde11123about 18 years ago
Very Erotic Submission

I haven't read a story like this in a long time. It totally consumed me. I felt like I was there in Aarons place... Please continue with the story and your efforts... Excellent Job

Roger

NY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
PrettyGood

You need to learn the difference between "here, here", which is what you wrote, and "hear, hear", which is what you meant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I have to agree. . .

. . . with the intent of the previous comment. You need to learn more about the mechanics of writig and grammar. Then, please, submit some more. Tnx.

SoftassilkSoftassilkabout 17 years ago
Far, far too critical of others!

I thought your story was outstanding. But I continue to be annoyed by those who offer nothing but negative comments about someone else's efforts. I'm talking about those who are so quick to criticize another's work, and then in their own written "critical analysis" manage to repeat the same things for which they find fault in the writings of others. Shame, shame on you! Who are you to call the kettle black, huh? You seem to be only capable of dwelling on narrowness! I thoroughly enjoy your style, Randy Randy, and encourage you to contiue writing. You are 100% fun to read!

MrBill36MrBill36over 10 years ago
Soap in her Cunt

I don't think I would have done that. What I've always been told is that soap in side a woman's cunt burns her. Please correct me if I'm wrong! Otherwise, a ally good. Read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous