Aaron's Absolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, Aaron, I need it so bad, baby," Jan huskily said, "please, please fuck me!" I was somewhat startled to hear Jan speak in this manner, but, actually turned on all the more. I knelt in front of her and, taking my cock in my hand, slowly and gently rubbed the head up and down her gloriously wet slit. This sensuous motion almost immediately had Jan groaning in ecstasy, "Aaron, Aaron, oh Yes! I'm coming again, oh YES, I'm coming, I'm COMING!" As Jan writhed in pleasure I began to slowly ease my cock into her tight cunt, gently working my way in until I was buried to the hilt! I slowly withdrew my whole length except for the head, and, just as slowly, slid all the way back in.

Jan locked her legs around me and breathlessly said "Aaron, please come for me! RIGHT NOW! I NEED to feel you come in me NOW, BABY, NOW!"

Well, even though I generally try to last a little longer than this, at this point I needed to come in a very bad way, so I just let myself go, and, in a matter of just 2 or 3 more strokes into her sweet cunt I felt my balls swell up and burst into her sweet, hot pussy! Spurt after spurt of my seed exploded into Jan, until I thought I would pass out from sheer pleasure!

Exhausted, I collapsed into Jan's waiting arms, with those lovely huge boobs and still-distended nipples drilling into my chest! We slowly and deeply kissed, and kissed, and kissed, all the while I could feel Jan's sweet cunt tightening down around my still-hard cock. Even though I was totally spent, my cock wouldn't lose any of it's hardness, so I continued to slowly fuck Jan, and was rewarded with lovely whimpers and moans as we continued to explore each other's mouths with our tongues... Finally, we broke our embrace and I slowly eased my cock out of Jan's pussy, settling down on the settee next to her to resume our long, sweet soul-kiss. Jan's hand gently drifted down to my cock and she wrapped her smooth fingers around the shaft as we kissed, teasingly sliding her hand up and down my rigidness... I, for my part, slid my hands around her back and let them roam down to cup the cheeks of her delicious ass, kneading and squeezing those beautiful large globes before slowly working a finger into her just-fucked cunt, so warm, so wet, so soft, so tight...

As we finally broke out embrace and settled next to each other, Jan said "Aaron, I think we should take a nice long, hot shower, and then maybe we can crawl into my bed for another sweet session...

"Oh yes, Jan," I replied "that would be a truly delightful way to start a new day!" And, indeed it was, for through the windows the first rays of dawn were just starting to show their colors. We stood up and started toward the bathroom, with sweet Jan in the lead. I followed 5 or 6 steps behind, and was treated to the beautiful sight of Jan's sexy, big, round ass gently swaying up and down as she walked (oh, those hours in the gym!)! As she crossed the threshold out of the living room the rising sun kissed those luscious cheeks, and the thought flitted through my mind that I should like to as well...

After the water was running nicely and faint traces of steam were trailing through the air, we both stepped into the shower and Jan said "Let me do you first Honey, it's time that you enjoyed a little massage." I grinned and said "OK Jan, but don't think I'm not dying to get my hands on you again!" Jan smiled back and reached around me to grab a huge bar of gently-scented soap and proceeded to work on my back, starting at my shoulders and slowly and smoothly working her way down my back and then further down my legs, but, not before playfully reaching between my legs and lathering my balls and semi-flaccid cock!

Jan straightened back up and, holding my arm, guided me around until I was facing her. Again she started at my shoulder area, lathering and massaging down my chest and stomach, as my cock stiffened and pointed straight upwards in anticipation of her soft hands teasing my hardness!" "Naughty boy!" Jan murmured as she knelt down with my cock lewdly bobbing in front of her face. To prolong my anticipation, the tease started way down at my ankles and took her sweet time working back up toward my cock, gently tracing the sinews of my thighs as she slowly lathered me up. Finally, it was time for my reward. Jan held my swollen cock in one hand and gently lathered me with the other, then set the soap down on the rail and used both hands to massage my slick shaft and balls, rubbing up and down my length and gently, but firmly, tugging my twitching hardon straight outward from my body! She moved slightly to the side to let the warm shower stream rinse my cock and body clean of lather, then moved back in front of me and slowly licked up the length of my shaft, before softly sucking my whole cock into her sexy mouth.

Back and forth her head went - she let me slide almost entirely out of her soft mouth, just keeping my head in, then slowly sucked me all the way back in! I looked down in a sort of disbelief, it was just to incredible to see this prim and proper (albeit beautiful) corporate CEO who I had known all these years, on her knees in front of me giving me the best blowjob I had ever had! After 2 or 3 minutes (all too short a period, to me) she let me slide all the way out, and giving me a lick and a kiss on my swollen head stood up and offered her mouth to me. After a long delicious kiss Jan said "Aaron, dear, later on I'll suck you completely, but baby, first I need to feel you come in my cunt again!"

"Ah Jan, that will be lovely! That was incredible, but I want to come inside you again too, the first time was unbelievable. Now, let me soap that sexy body of yours up and then we can get down to business!" I replied. I grabbed the soap and started working on Jan's back, but the anticipation was killing me!

I quickly worked my way down to her big, beautiful ass, gently applying pressure to her inner thighs so she would spread her legs apart. Now I took my time, lathering her up generously as I massaged those sweet, round cheeks, carefully working my fingers through the cleft of that magnificent ass, thoroughly cleaning around her sexy little asshole and brushing my fingers forward between the lips of that tight cunt! I stood up and moved around to her front, going directly to Jan's huge tits, lathering and kneading those luscious jugs and gently squeezing and pulling on her erect nipples as she moaned in pleasure!

I rapidly moved down to her deliciously bald cunt, running my fingers over and around her fat mound before slowly caressing her up and down the length of that deep cleft. I thoroughly soaped my fingers and gently inserted my middle finger slowly and deeply into her pussy, working it smoothly in and out as she thrust herself downward onto my hand and slowly humped herself back and forth on my finger, resting her hands on my shoulders as she ground her cunt on my hand! I gently withdrew my finger, eliciting a little whimper of disappointment from Jan, then let the water course down over her body to rinse away any remaining lather. I then moved back in front of her and licked her freshly washed cunt, running my tongue up and down her cleft before using my fingers to part her lips so that I could suck on her sweet clit. Almost immediately Jan began to moan rather loudly, but I quickly stopped licking her pussy and stood up and gave her a nice long kiss. "Sorry Jan darling," I said, "but I think we both need to jump into your bed right now!"

"Yes, yes, Aaron, let's hurry and dry off." Jan replied, "The quicker the better!" We barely took the time to run the towels over our bodies before Jan grabbed my hand and we hurried down the hall to her bedroom! When we got to the bed Jan tumbled in and I fell in beside her. Jan pulled me tightly to her and said "Aaron, please fuck me now Dear, please give me you cock!" "Oh Jan, I will!" I replied, "But, this time, I'd love to do you doggystyle!" Jan drew in her breath sharply at this, and said to me, blushing sweetly, "I've never done it that way before Aaron, you'll have to show me how...!

"Jan, Darling, I think you will absolutely love it! It's my favorite position, and it's such a sexy way to make love! Now, just get up onto all fours here in the center of the bed and I'll show you the rest..."

Jan slowly, and seemingly, somewhat shyly, did as I directed and move to the center. I sat beside her and reached under her to caress her pendulous tits, gently swaying back and forth as I massaged them. I slid my hands up to her back and slowly and steadily worked my way backward to that stupendous ass before I slid around her so that I was directly behind her. She still had her legs somewhat together so I told her to spread them further apart, then used my hands to guide her even more open! As she did so I was treated to the sight of her glorious asshole, this time with a totally unobstructed view! Her asshole was delicately ridged and deeply puckered, light pink and so sweet looking as it sat there exposed to my hungry eyes.

I had always had an unrealized fantasy of licking a sexy woman's asshole, and KNEW that this would be the time that my fantasy was going to come true, especially so now that we had showered and Jan smelled so fresh! I began by kissing and licking around her large, firm cheeks, and was rewarded by sighs and moans of pleasure from Jan as I did so. I licked my way up to the very top of the crack of her ass, and only moved downward in minute increments as my anticipation was building... My cock was so hard it literally hurt as I worked my way toward my goal; just the thought of licking her sweet little rosebud had me in an agony of arousal! As I got ever closer I decided it was now or never, and traced my tongue directly down the center of her tightly puckered prize! Jan stiffened under my hands for a moment, but didn't protest, so I moved my tongue back directly onto her sweet asshole and licked her over and over! I was rewarded by a ragged intake of breath from Jan, and an even more ragged, rasping command: "Don't stop baby. DON'T. YOU. DARE. STOP! OH, MY GOD, I'M GOING TO COME! I'M GOING TO COME! I'M GOING TO COME!!!

Jan's whole body was shaking and twitching as she rode out her orgasm, all the while I kept licking at her tight little asshole until I couldn't take the pain in my cock any longer and quickly got to my knees behind her and inserted myself in her smoldering cunt! As I worked my way into that deliciously tight cunt the pain in my cock subsided almost immediately and was replaced by a feeling of almost indescribable pleasure! I hunkered down over Jan's back, placed my hands over hers, and rode her deeply. Gloriously, I was able to last longer this time, and was doubly rewarded by Jan thrusting grandly backwards to meet each of my strokes, all the while mumbling rather incoherently about how good it felt, moaning over and over again how good my hard cock felt deep inside her and that she never realized anything could feel that way... I too, was replying in kind, because from the moment I slid my hardon into Jan's tight, hot cunt, knew that this would be the best orgasm I had ever had!

As I slowly but solidly fucked my way into her delicious pussy the tension in my cock and balls was building toward an unbelievable release. When I finally did shoot into her warm, wet, oh-so-tight cunt I thought I would never stop coming. Spurt after spurt shot out from my cock, until I thought I would pass out from the pleasure! As my rhythm slowed down to a halt I just lay there draped over Jan's broad back and moaned "Jan, sweet Jan, that was simply incredible!"

"Oh my God, yes, Aaron, I've never, ever, experienced anything like that," she sobbed. I slowly rolled off of Jan, and collapsed onto my back with my arms behind my head. She looked me in the eyes, gave me a wide grin, and slowly leaned over and took my spent cock in her mouth, gently and softly licking both our juices off before taking me into her sexy mouth and gently and softly bobbing her head up and down on my flaccid and sensitive cock for a full 5 minutes before moving up my body and sliding her luscious tongue into my waiting mouth! When we finally broke our kiss and lay next to each other she cradled my cock in her smooth hand and whispered into my ear, "Aaron, my love, you won't believe the fun we're going to have..."

12