All Comments on 'Aaron's First Time'

by Aaron1965

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
hangeronhangeronabout 14 years ago
It may be short but,

this is the way many of us started, and those of us who did will recognise that awakening that is not so easy to describe fully.

please tell us more, as like myself, we seem to be beginners at the writing game, and I, like you have many years of experiences to relate, so cheers, had my first one published on here last week.

barron409barron409about 14 years ago
nice first time

yes i would like to know more, enjoy hearingg about these kind of experiences , makes me compare them to mine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Done It!

I can relate to how you felt afterward. I had the same feelings. But, I to have gone back. The moment is so exciting. I stilltruly believe I am bisexual, as I love sex with both men and women. Keep up the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
same here

I remember the first time I used a gloryhole and my first man on man blowjob. I go back regularly, since my divorce and will continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Same here

Your story tells my story. First man to man sex was at a gloryhole then I couldn't stop visiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i loved the openness and acceptance in Germany. my Wife openly cucked me there and She loved seeing my bi side take over at the clubs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sweet

find me on skype

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hooked on Gloryhole

The first time I visited an ABS I knew nothing about gloryholes but was buzzing and went to our local store, got some tokens found a booth and flipping channels I stopped on a gay movie and got hard watching it so I get my cock out and while playing I notice the hole and look thru and a man is watching gay porn while stroking his cock and pinching his nipples, I'm really turned on and then he sticks his cock in the hole and it's really think but only about 4 or 5 inches long, I was curious and wrapped my hand around it and started jacking my first cock other than mine but after a minute I stopped he pulled his dick out and tells me to stick mine in, I do and instantly his warm mouth starts ducking me and I flatten out getting all I can thru the hole and I've never been that turned on, so after about 2 or 3 minutes I didn't even tell him I was cumming and he sucked me until I couldn't stand it anymore, he says thanks would I finish him off, he sticks his cock thru again and I'm stroking it and I'm hard again, I decide to try sucking him, I get on my knees and take that big thick head in my mouth and slowly I start sucking my first cock, his cock is so thick it's making my jaws sore but I'm getting into it, I sucked his fat cock for 10 minutes and he tells me he's going to cum, I decide to try it and I don't like it but he did me, I loved it so much I've been back and have let at least 12 men suck me while I'm watching gay movies, I've been married for 27 years and it's the best head ever!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Encouraibg first-timer!

Nice way of going about a glory-hole first-timer, and probably dead true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous