Abandoned Building Homeless Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She threw the top on the floor and took a deep breath. She had come as far as she had come before. She was in her bra and panties, like the last time. Except this time, she was moving very slowly, giving him a great luxurious view of everything. She was still standing sideways. As she looked in the mirror, she felt slightly annoyed with herself. Black panties and a white bra? Really? What was she, a yokel? All the more reason for the bra to come off. She put her right hand behind her back and reached for the clasp. Then she moved 90 degrees to the right, facing the window.

He saw her turn. She was now facing him. What a delicious cleavage, he thought as his hand pumped his dick faster. He had seen this. Now he could die happy. But wait, what was this? Her hand was behind her back! And her face still wore that unusual expression. That's when the thought first struck him...... is this all for my benefit? Does she know I am here and I am watching? And then his heart almost stopped as she raised her face and looked straight at him.

She wasn't sure what made her look directly in his direction. It's not like she could actually see him. His building was dark, and her bedroom was bathed in light. She couldn't see him at all. But she knew the direction he would be in. Maybe her action was inspired by Thora Birch, the way she looked into Wes Bentley's eyes as she took off her bra. Still thinking of Birch, she reached behind her head to untie her ponytail, and realized she had worn her hair open tonight. Her hand was still on the clasp. Here goes, she thought to herself and twisted.

His hand stopped pumping his dick and his mouth opened wide as he saw the bra gradually fall away. There they were. Perfect. The first boobs he had seen in years since he stopped being able to afford even the cheapest prostitutes. And the first non-saggy young fresh boobs he had seen since.....god, since the Emergency of 1975! Jacking off to this sight seemed like an insult to her. It was too beautiful, too pristine a sight. His hand let go off his dick. And he watched, a smile on his face at her boobs, her shoulders, her face, her nipples, her stomach.

She thought her heart would force its way out of her thorax and go running across the room. Here she was, topless in her room, in full view of an old homeless man. And suddenly, she didn't feel any shame, any need to hide herself. She told herself that the rubicon was crossed. Then as she stood there topless, she tried to remember what the hell a rubicon was. She had the vague feeling it had to do something with Julius Caesar. She'd look it up later.

He stared and stared. His heart was beating a million miles an hour. He put the hand which was previously wrapped around his dick, on his chest. God, if you do want to kill me soon, make tonight the night, he thought. But let me at least see if she goes any further. He stood up and stared at the window across the street.

She decided to cross another rubicon, so to speak. Standing there, her boobs on display, she looked in his general direction and smiled. If he was still watching, he would definitely know that it was for his benefit. That's the whole reason she smiled. If the purpose behind this weird experiment was to make a miserable old man happy by flashing him, why not make him even happier by making him realize that it's not actually accidental? She smiled for half a minute and then turned around. She put her fingers in her panties. And then, without meaning to, she bent forward and thrust her ass back.

His heart raced even faster when he saw her smile. She is doing this for me, he realized. She knows. How long has she known? Wow! What do I do next? What will she do next? Only one thing remained to be done. And she was definitely going to do it. His heart was now almost pounding out of its cavity. She turned around, displaying her perfect ass again. And then she slid her panties down. He groaned in pleasure as the panties gradually slid down. First displaying just the top of her ass crack. Then lower. Then even lower. Ah, past the halfway mark. Wow, this was a perfect ass. Then even lower. And down to her knees. And to her ankle. And she's thrown them off. She is naked. She is COMPLETELY NAKED!!! WOW!! WHAT A BEAUTY! WHAT A DIVINE BEAUTY!!!! OHHHHHH GODDDDD!!!! He got up and staggered backwards. The shock had made him move about ten feet back. He sank to the ground and caught another glimpse of her naked body.

Once she took off her panties, she felt very comfortable with what she was doing. Any trace of nerves or trepidation disappeared. She bent down in the waist and parted her legs, wondering if he could get a clear look at her pussy from that distance. She ran her right hand up the back of her right leg and then to her pussy. Then she turned around and showed him the frontal view of her neatly trimmed pussy. She raised her right leg and put it on the dresser.

Suddenly she was filled with a sense of exhilaration. Now that she was completely naked, it didn't matter what she did next. She blew kisses in his direction. She still couldn't bring herself to masturbate in front of him, but she did bring his fingers to her clit a couple of times. Then, in a burst of exhilaration, she ran to the living room and pressed her boobs against the glass window. The glass felt odd on her nipples, but she persisted. Then she jumped around like a little girl on a playground, letting her boobs swing. Then she did something she hadn't done since she was a little girl on a playground. A cartwheel! A naked cartwheel right there in her living room! She hoped he appreciated it.

Finally, tired of all this activity, she collapsed on the couch. She curled up on the couch naked. From that angle, she knew the Watcher would get a great view of her ass. She turned the TV on and watched it completely naked. She had no idea when she fell asleep.

HER

She woke up at the sound of her cellphone. It was her mom. She rejected the call and decided to call back later. Sunlight was flooding in through the living room window. She realized she was completely naked and then the memory of the previous night came flooding back to her. She ran to the bedroom, put some clothes on, and then looked at the Watcher's spot. It was empty. She guessed he was gone like he was every morning. He'd be back at night.

Suddenly she felt bad for him. He would come back tonight hoping for another show. But she'd be gone. Her apartment would be dark. He would never see her again. Well, hopefully he would cherish last night forever. She started packing up the shoes and the books and called her mom back.

By the evening, the packers had come and gone. All her bags were packed and she was ready to go. The apartment was empty. She was dressed in her most comfortable jeans and her favorite sweatshirt. She walked to the window and looked at the abandoned building. The Watcher's spot was still empty. She hoped she had done something to make his life better. There was a series of honks from below. It was the cab waiting to take her to the airport. She rolled her 44 pound bags towards the door and walked out of the apartment.

BOMBAY TIMES

March 3rd 2012, Mumbai - An unidentified corpse was found on the premises of an abandoned building in Wadala yesterday. The corpse appears to be that of an elderly construction worker, age estimated to be between 62 and 66 years. No identifying documents were found on his body. Preliminary autopsy reports indicate no foul play and the coroner is confident that death occurred due to cardiac arrest some time early morning on March 1st. The picture of his face accompanies this report in the sideline. If you or someone you know is aware of the identity of this man or of his surviving family members, please contact the Wadala Police Station at 022-55555555.