All Comments on 'Abbey the Horny Lawyer'

by mary0256

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Heart Warming

Very emotional indeed

banzaibobbanzaibobalmost 17 years ago
I Loved It

Great! I hope you continue the Abbey story. You have done a wonderful job of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story, Please continue

Please continue the story. Mike still have to fuck Jeannie. While Katie will be fuck by jeannie's husband Gary and by Mike's grandad. Of course Katie will be reluctand and shy at first but with Mike and Abby beside her holding and comforting her she accepts Gary's cock sliding inside her. Then Katie watch as Mike's cock slides inside Jeannie's pussy. Then they will just be casual around the house wearing only short t shirts with out panties on. Then from time to time somebody's cock will casually slips into someones pussy either by accident or with lots of teasing and laughter. Also with sniffing musky panties and sniffing bare musky pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More

Just read the Abby story, you must please carry on. Cant wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please make chapters

please make chapters instead of mega pages. You have to many pages in one chapter this is not a novel it's supA6F9pose to be an erotic short story not a story of life between 6 or 7 adults. It is to long for just 1 chapter.I refuse to read more than 3 or 4 pages per chapter so I can chose wether to read on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the greatest

One of the best stories I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well Done!

I hope you find time and energy to continue such a great story. This is one of the most captivating journeys I have had the honor to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I hope you decide to continue this story. If you do, just a thought but the use of condoms ruins it. If he doesn't cum inside his mother then it is not real incest.

NobleKorhedronNobleKorhedronover 6 years ago
Ignore the trolls

Don't listen to that idiot who said "the use of condoms ruins it"; my college student union always promoted condom use. Slogans like "If you think a condom is inconvenient, try gonnohrea"

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Beautifully written. Wonderful narrative with an actual plot line that is truly believable. (Are you in the legal profession?) The fact that you kept the sexual event descriptors to a reasonable length contributed immensely to make for a smooth segue of the various segments. The only thing that left me hanging a little was what additional shit might have happened to dear old dad besides him having to make restitution for the misappropriated monies. Would have at least liked to have seen some minimal jail time . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous