Abbey's Unexpected Visitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UhH!!! Oooh!!!" Abbey moaned, her body juicing up around his cock. Her cunt hugged his shaft as it flew through her soft heat, sucking him in greedily. She moaned louder now, and Vick put a hand over her mouth to stifle the sound.

"SSSHHH! We don't want to attract attention from anyone passing by, you cute little bitch! You'll have to come on my cock quietly, whore, unless you want me to knock you out."

Chastened by Vick's words, Abbey stifled her moans, her throbbing cunt continuing to relish each pulverizing fuck as Vick's penis slammed home into her wetness. The constant friction was joined by the feeling of that cock penetrating so deeply it seemed it would somehow fly through her cervix and into her very womb. It was almost too much for Abbey. The pleasure assaulted her in waves, that cock sliding between her aching folds as her cunt twitched and spasmed around his rigid length. She was coming hard on his dick, her pussy gushing.

She moaned loudly again, unable to help herself, and Vick's hand clamped over her mouth hard. She didn't care, just rode out her orgasm, convulsing around her captor's penis as her heavy-lidded eyes roved back and forth.

"Uhh...Uhh...UHH!! You little slut. I told you to keep quiet," Vick grunted. Abbey's eyes widened as she felt Vick go still deep, deep inside her, his cock fully penetrating her young sex. Then - OOOHHH god! - he erupted inside her fuck-hole, filling her pussy with scalding seed...all as Vick groaned and collapsed on top of her, his testicles slapping against her inner thighs as he kept his shaft buried in her softness until the very last twitch and spasm had wrung his balls empty.

He just lay there on top of her, savoring the feel of her snug fit around his softening prick. It was a feeling he didn't want to forget...Aaahhhhh, he thought. If there was a difference between paradise and the squeeze of a girl's cunt around his cock, he didn't know what it was.

"AHH. Mmm..." Vick sighed, slowly pulling his cock out of her ruined pussy. It glistened with cum, with more seed oozing from her raw-rubbed cunt lips onto the comforter below. The sexy brunette looked down at the mess, then up at her captor.

"Wh-What are you going to do with me now?" Her voice came out very small suddenly, almost like a squeak.

Vick stood up, his cock swinging back and forth as he went to retrieve his clothes.

"Much as I hate to say it, cutie, it's Dmitri's turn to have fun with you."

At that exact moment a tall, naked Russian appeared at the bedroom door.

"It's all loaded up. We're ready to go." Dmitri's face darkened as he saw Abbey's cum-soaked pussy. "Vick, you son of a bastard. Did you have to completely soil her?"

Vick shrugged, a beatific smile on his face. "Sloppy seconds is better than nothing, right?"

Dmitri muttered some choice curses under his breath as he untied Abbey's ankles and unlocked the handcuffs before tossing those aside too.

"What are you doing?" Abbey asked, unsure how the surly Russian wanted to proceed.

"What's it look like, girl? We going to have a nice fuck. Now I prefer to fuck my girls standing up."

Standing up? Abbey tried to process that. She'd had quite a few boyfriends, but none of them were muscular enough to do what the Russian had just proposed. On the other hand, as Abbey appraised the Russian's bulging physique, she had to admit - he could probably deliver. Still, she'd never tried that position, and it made her nervous. What if he dropped her?

"Umm...I'm not sure I want to--"

"Quiet, stupid girl! Who said you get a say in this, hmm?" Dmitri slapped her, not hard, just a light smack on the cheek to startle her, and then he cupped her chin and forced her to look into his eyes.

"Tell me. Beg me to fuck you."

Abbey's gaze strayed to the Russian's prick, which was every bit as rigid, thick, and lengthy as Vick's had been, if not more so. She realized she DID want to feel that cock inside her, stretching her pussy in all the right ways, making her feel one exquisite sensation after the next as it slid so deep through her love-hole. The big-breasted brunette nodded, staring at that Russian penis as if it were a god to be worshipped.

"Please...fuck me with that big cock, Sir. I want you." Her inner fantasy-loving-self jumped up with glee and clapped her hands. This capitulation to her darker, forbidden desires was making Abbey feel more adventurous, and that made her feel one greater thing above all else: truly alive.

"Good," the Russian growled. "Much better." He hoisted her up, and Abbey yelped as she swung her hips around his midsection, her hands clasping the nape of his neck so she wouldn't fall back.

She looked down at his erect penis, anticipation and arousal dovetailing together as her pussy creamed up wondering what this next cock would feel like thrust into her core. He positioned her pussy above his thick shaft, then slowly lowered her. She moaned, her sound muffled as Dmitri's head dove forward for a passionate kiss. His tongue invaded her mouth as his cock surged between her labia, impaling her with rigid finality. She moaned and kissed him back, her pert nipples rubbing against his muscled chest as the two began to fuck in earnest.

He cupped her ass cheeks and bounced her on his unyielding, rock-hard shaft, enjoying her squirming on his cock.

"AHHH!!! Yes, your tight pussy loves getting impaled by big Russian cock, doesn't it little girl? Tell me!"

Abbey crooned, her lips pressing against Dmitri's shoulder as she confessed her libido. "Yes Sir! Impale my horny little cunt! I love getting fucked hard. Oh god...oh fuck...Mmmm!!!"

The big Russian continued to pump his shaft up into Abbey's depths, and the slender girl held on for dear life, her hands gripping her lover's neck as he stuffed her full. Vick peeked in to watch, more than satisfied with the sight of Abbey's cunt forming a tight seal along the length of Dmitri's penis, milking him towards release as the squelchy-wet sound of their mingling fluids filled the bedroom.

Dmitri grunted, groaned, and thrust more ruthlessly up into her velvety sex, his hands clenching on her buttocks cheeks harder as he used that leverage to impale her wet cunt more and more violently. Before tonight Abbey had seldom reached orgasm from sheer penetration alone, but with Dmitri it was another story entirely. The lithesome brunette found her pussy smoldering like embers ready to re-ignite, her juices trickling down her rapist's shaft.

Her dark fantasy reached new heights and she urged in her mind. "Yes, fuck my pussy so hard, Sir! Fuck my brains out, you brute. Slam that cock through my tight little pussy! Please!" Suddenly she realized she hadn't thought the words - she'd spoken them.

"Uhhh!!! Good girl, you know how to squeeze a man's cock and clench it nice and tight!" he rasped, barely able to contain his seed.

The sounds of their coupling now filled the room, the wet squelches echoing off the walls as their bodies joined. Abbey's finely sculpted ass was bounding up and down, slamming down as her pussy impaled itself again and again on Dmitri's cruel cock. She loved it, moaning and begging him to fuck her harder.

Then, vaguely, Abbey was aware of Vick's panicked voice.

"Shit, Dmitri. You have to finish up FAST. The bitch's housemate is pulling up to the drive. Hurry up and finish in her!"

"Uhhh!!! UHhh!!! AAHHHH!!!" Dmitri growled. "Take my cum, sexy girl. Right up your pussy now...AHHH!!!" The Russian's thick accent took over his words, making them unintelligible as Abbey felt her own arousal spiking, reaching the pinnacle as her throbbing pussy surrendered to the blissful friction and the crush of sensation. She squealed as her pussy spurted onto Dmitri's cock, coating it completely in her fluids. Her hardened nipples rubbed against his chest as she kissed him frantically, feeling her nakedness convulse around his thick manhood. Her hands caressed his neck and back as she held him to her, keeping their bodies tightly joined.

Then, just a few moments later, the powerfully built Russian was groaning his release, his fists white-knuckled as they clenched onto Abbey's sexy buttocks cheeks, his straining cock now spewing a huge load of cum that seemed to coat her entire pussy and womb.

"We need to hurry! Come on Dmitri!" Vick's urgent hiss broke the moment, and suddenly Dmitri pulled his cock out of Abbey, leaving the girl to stand on wobbly legs, cum oozing from her thoroughly fucked slit.

Vick was at the window, and he swore with feeling. "We can't get out before her housemate gets to the door, damn it."

Without thinking Abbey said in a dazed voice, "Stay here." The two men stopped, incredulous, staring at her as if she'd grown a second head and five limbs.

"What?" Vick and Dmitri were asking in unison now.

Abbey's legs felt like jelly, and her pussy ached from the thorough lovemaking, but she managed to stay upright. "You heard me. Stay here. I'll take care of her."

The two men exchanged a look, and Vick meaningfully waved the gun. "You know what'll happen if you don't, bitch."

Abbey nodded. "Yes Master." She was fully immersed in the fantasy now, and it made her not just horny, but empowered. She was normally the shy girl, but not here. Not now. She wouldn't let Jasmine bully her. Not this time. "I'll get her to leave. Please trust me. Okay?"

Vick gave her a strange look. "And what if we do?"

The gorgeous brunette gave her captor a coy smile. "Then perhaps Master and his partner will give me a reward." She turned and sauntered out, completely naked, traipsing down the stairs and through the living room. She strode up to the main foyer just as Jasmine was opening the front door.

The Indian girl opened the door, giggling, and there was a man behind her. Both of them stank of alcohol. Abbey heard Jasmine's tipsy voice.

"My housemate's probably asleep by now. We have to be very quiet though, she's a light sleeper!" Jasmine whispered loudly as only a drunk person can, talking to her chosen hook-up for the night. The frat boy began to say something, but he suddenly made a strangled sound as if he'd forgotten how to speak. Jasmine frowned and turned back to the foyer. Her jaw practically hit the floor and she froze like a statue.

Right in front of her a pale and completely naked Abbey was standing defiantly, hands on hips. Her thighs were caked with cum and more cum was still oozing from her pussy as she gave Jasmine a glare.

"Hey roomie! Glad you found a boy-toy for the night but I'm kind of busy right now. Yeah, you're going to have to find another place to crash for the night, and I am SO not kidding."

Jasmine's eyes were big as saucers, and she couldn't stop gaping. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the girl managed to recover. She looked her naked housemate up and down before a wisp of a smile transformed her face.

"Good for you, Abbey. I didn't think you had it in you. I guess the birthday girl got her game on after all. Who's the lucky guy?"

"Guys," Abbey shot back, emphasis on the plural.

"Excuse me?" Jasmine paled, as if she'd just been bested in some life or death competition.

"I have two guys in the bedroom tonight. They've both fucked me once already and the night is still young. Now if you'll excuse me..." Abbey gave Jasmine a pointed look, and the brunette had to admit, there was something awesome about seeing Jasmine look so defeated as she turned back to leave, grabbing the frat boy's elbow.

"Come on, Tom. Just take me to your place, okay?"

The moment subsided as the door slammed shut behind them and Abbey just stood there listening. She waited for a long time, or what felt like a long time at least. Only after she'd heard Tom's car peel out onto the road and drive away did she dare walk back up the steps and go to Jasmine's bedroom. She would have hell to pay and a lot of explaining to do in front of Jasmine come the morning...all of their stolen stuff being one of them. She was a little crestfallen as she walked into the bedroom.

Vick and Dmitri had been hiding to either side of the doorway, and now they pounced.

"We heard it all. You did good, bitch."

"Thank you Master."

"Why so sad?" Vick said.

Abbey looked down at the floor, fidgeting a little with her hands. "I'm not looking forward to explaining all of our missing stuff tomorrow. Jasmine is going to be pissed at me."

Vick and Dmitri chuckled. It was followed by a strange silence, though, and then a tone of voice Abbey wasn't used to hearing from Vick.

"What if I told you that you could keep all your stuff?"

"Huh?" Abbey looked at the two men carefully to see if they were toying with her.

"In return this is all I ask. Be our sex-slave whenever we want. We call, and you answer. You call, and we make a 'house call.' We make you come your brains out, and you do what we say. That's the proposal, bitch. Oh, and while we're at it, you might as well give us your name."

Abbey nearly choked. The bastard had some nerve! A lot of people did, it seemed. But she felt a spike of heat surge between her legs. Her pussy seemed to say 'I'm on board,' and she wasn't about to deny her libido, not after what she'd discovered tonight. Abruptly the girl found herself saying, "Abbey. The name's Abbey."

"Well Abbey? What do you say?" Dmitri said. His cock was already elongating again, clearly aroused by Abbey's nakedness and wanting a fresh chance at fucking her tight pussy. Abbey's eyes glued to the head of his cock, and her nipples puckered instantly.

"I say..." She licked her lips. "I say yes."

Vick's dark chuckle greeted the tail-end of her answer. "Good, bitch. I was hoping you'd say that. Now...before we go for the night I think there's one more thing we should teach you. Think of it as a reward, just like you asked for." Her heart fluttered and Abbey's sex began to drip with need, creaming up all over again.

"What...?"

Vick flopped onto the bed on his back, his cock standing tall like a rigid spear.

"Come and ride my cock, bitch. You'll find out soon enough."

Dmitri helped her onto the bed and she positioned her pussy above Vick's eager prick. She lined up the cock between her labia, stroking the shaft teasingly with her hand before she let it lance up and into her tight sex. She lunged down on it, slurping it up with her soft cunt as she moaned and ground her hips.

"Mmmm...Oohhh!" Vick sighed in tandem to her writhing body as her pussy pumped up and down his shaft like a feminine slave worshipping her Master's penis.

Meanwhile the beautiful young brunette felt a liquid being poured into her anus, and then felt two fingers rub the oily liquid into her butt hole.

"Wait...what are you doing?" she said.

Dmitri's dark chuckle unnerved her, but it excited her even more. Her libido went soaring.

"Ever experienced double penetration, girl? The sensations are exquisite. You will soon find out!" As the Russian lubricated Abbey's young ass, her heart pounded and her pussy throbbed around Vick's cock, waiting with breathless anticipation for what was to come.

"Please, Sirs, be gentle with me."

Abbey had never dreamed that one of her darkest fantasies could be fulfilled even once, let alone multiple times. She vowed inwardly, as she felt the fullness of two cocks stretching her and feeding off of her sense-overloaded body, that this would be the first night of a new journey. Before it was all over, she would discover herself, and throw inhibitions exactly where they belonged - to the wind.

********

THE END

********

I hope you enjoyed the story.

Disclaimer: all characters in the story are 18 or older, and all events are entirely fictitious. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

~Gaggedkitty

12