Abby and Max - First Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, Abby!" I moaned as I reluctantly pulled myself from her perfect breasts. "I'm gonna cum soon, baby sis!" Never in my life had a girl made me cum without physically touching my cock but I thought my sister would be the first. With all my pre-play and the taboo nature of everything, I couldn't hold back.

"Just... Oh fuck..." She moaned back, her eyes closed tightly, "Fuck, just a second... Oh big brother!" Abby threw her head back and bucked her hips back and forth fast and aggressively. "I'm... ohhhhh... I'm cumming!" She moaned loudly and thrust against my cock hard for a few seconds before falling almost completely limp on top of me. I kissed her now messy blonde hair and hugged her tightly against my body, whispering to her softly how much of a good girl she was, and how her brother was so proud of her.

"That was amazing, Abby." I said, kissing her forehead as she finally regained her strength.

"Your turn!" She said with a bright smile, sitting up before me. Her tits were red and covered in hickeys, her nipples hard and inviting. I wanted to go back in for another taste but Abby pushed me back. "Take your cock out and stroke it for me, I wanna watch you cum!" I happily obliged, freeing my cock and kicking my briefs free from my legs. Abby shuffled between my legs as I began to stroke in front of her.

I wrapped my fingers around my thick shaft and began to quickly stroke for my sister. Her pretty blue eyes watched me intently as I worked my uncut cock from base to head rapidly. My breathing sped up uncontrollably and I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"Oh fuck... Abby..." I moaned as my cock began to twitch and my balls tightened. Abby obviously didn't want me to cum without a little extra help. She leant over and kissed me firmly on the lips. It sent me over the edge, cum fired from my cock rapidly and repeatedly. Rope after rope splashing down on my chest. My beautiful sister didn't stop kissing me until my orgasm had subsided and my cum had stopped flowing. She sat back, eyeing me playfully, before scooping a little of cum onto her finger. She licked her finger clean and swallowed with a smile before almost skipping from the room.

Exhausted, I watched the door swing shut as I lay there covered in my own cum. 'This is going to kill me!' I thought, unable to suppress a chuckle. And if it did, I don't think I'd mind.

~

Two quiet weeks passed. Cassadee and I were on the back burner while she studied hard for midterm exams. I wasn't certain, but I had a feeling Abby was much the same. Her focus now was entirely on the numerous projects and their rapidly approaching due dates. I had barely seen my pretty sister since she had finished grinding on my barely covered cock. That was why I was so surprised when I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door late one Friday night. It was the second Friday in a row Abby hadn't wanted to go out so I was laying in bed, watching some TV.

"Come in," I replied to the knocks.

"Hey..." Abby said softly as she pushed open the door. She stood in the doorway, pulling at loose threads on my Jimmy Eat World shirt she had claimed from my closet. It hung on her almost like a short dress, and her toned legs immediately drew my eyes attention. "You doing anything?"

"Nah, not really." I shrugged, "Just watching this show 'The Newsroom' have you seen it?" Her smile lit up and she looked over to the tv.

"I love this show!" She looked back to me eagerly without saying another word. I knew what that meant, it was basically a tradition we had had since when we were kids.

"Come on!" I laughed, pulling back the covers. It first started when we were really young, Abby would come running into my room and we'd lay on my bed and watch whatever was on tv. If it was something she really liked, it generally meant we were gonna be under the covers and chances are she was going to fall asleep on my chest. It had stopped once I started getting erections while she cuddled up next to me. That obviously wasn't an issue anymore.

"I've missed this!" Abby said, snuggling up next to me. "I love cuddling up and watching movies and stuff with you." I wrapped my arms around her and brushed her messy hair from her face. We lay there and watched the show silently, the only noise other than the tv I could hear was Abby's steady heartbeat against my chest. The constant patter and thud of her heart was the most soothing thing I had ever experienced.

So soothing in fact, one minute I was watching Sloan Sabbath played by the gorgeous Olivia Munn explain to Jeff Daniel's character Will McAvoy the Greater Fool theory and the next I was waking up to a completely dark room and Abby's soft breathing as she lay curled up in my arms. Somehow along the way we had ended up spooning and my hand had found it's way up my little sisters shirt. The moment I realised my hand was cupped on my little sisters small perky tit, my cock throbbed to life powerfully. It rose and met Abby's plump ass immediately, and for a second I thought I might have heard Abby softly moan.

I tried to ignore it, closing my eyes and pulling my sister in closer. I let her breathing take me back to dreamland, and soon, despite my aching erection, I felt myself drifting off to sleep. It didn't last long though. Abby woke in a sleepy daze, trying to roll back in towards me. I was forced in a sleepy haze to relinquish my soft grasp on her perky tit. As she rolled back in towards me though, my shirt wrapped around my hand and soon, through neither of our conscious decision, it wound up on the floor.

My little sister's soft and sleepy giggle reassured me that she didn't mind. I looked down at her, her sleepy blue eyes peering back up at me as they caught a little light trickling in through a crack in the curtains.

"Hey beautiful, go back to sleep." I whispered, kissing her forehead. She tilted her head back and strained upwards. I leant in and kissed her lips softly, a quick goodnight peck. I expected my gorgeous sister to drift back off to sleep after that but she surprised me. She strained up again and kissed me more forcefully. And then a third time, her tongue finding it's way into my mouth and mine finding a way into hers. I pulled her tight frame on top of mine and then ran my fingers through her hair, pulling her in for more passionate kisses.

Her hips began to grind along my still hard cock, the thin fabric of her panties barely covering her. I let her grind along me for a few minutes as her breaths began to grow sharp and ragged.

"Oh Maxi..." She moaned softly into my ear as her hips began to pick up pace. That was exactly the moment I took advantage of her near orgasmic state. I wrapped my arm around her tightly and quickly flipped her onto her back under me.

"Uh uh..." I whispered, kissing passionately down her neck to her perfect breasts. "Something tells me you don't get treated like a princess enough, little sis." I continued to kiss down her body and over her smooth, flat stomach. My fingers found the band of her tiny pink thong and slid it down her legs. I was surprised by the well manicured but thick bush of pubic hair that met me. "I didn't know you knew my favourite thing in the world."

"Oh..." Abby moaned back as I kissed over her bush and down one side of her inner thigh, teasing close enough to her delicate pussy without touching it. "I... Oh, Max... I heard you tell Cass... Stop teasing!" Every phrase broken up by soft moans while I kissed and teased her. Her fingers eventually found my head, threading through my hair and forcibly ending my tease session. Abby pulled me straight to her clit and as I worked my tongue up and down it, she brought her hips up to meet my lips. I slipped a finger up into her tight pussy and as her whole body seemed to shake at my touch I began to finger my sisters tight cunt while playfully sucking and licking her sensitive clit.

Her body shook and bucked, her moans growing louder as I worked my finger and tongue faster and faster. I knew Abby wouldn't last long and I was determined to bring her to a hot orgasm.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum on your brothers tongue." That must have sent her over the edge because soon she gripped the bedsheets tight as I struggled to hold her body in place. Her hips bucked and thrust into my fingers and tongue. And soon I was met with a sweet release of juices from her orgasming pussy. She collapsed back onto my bed and lay motionless while I softly lapped up her juices. My beautiful sister, hot, naked, and practically glowing, looked exhausted but I wasn't done. I needed a release of my own and there was only one way I wanted it to come.

I shuffled up the bed, slipping my briefs off and exposing my thick seven inch cock to my sister. I brushed her hair back from her face and tilted her head towards me. She looked up and smiled as I stroked my cock slowly in front of her. I leaned forward and lead my cock towards her mouth, slowing only to allow her eager lips to spread far enough for me to slide in. I slowly thrust my cock into my sisters mouth, letting her tongue masterfully go to work. She quickly regained enough of her energy after her orgasm to sit up and take my cock in one hand. She stroked back and forth in time with her busy mouth.

The way she sucked my cock was masterful and she had me aching, almost begging for a release before long. I wasn't ready to cum though, not by a long way. I wanted to well and truly get the full experience. I pulled my cock back from her hand and mouth and lifted it out of reach, leaning back in again. My cum loaded balls presented themselves in front of Abby and again she went to work, licking up and down, sucking them into her mouth. She worked beneath them, and I felt the urge to stroke my cock become uncontrollable as she edged nearer to my ass with each lick.

"Keep going, Abby! Fuck!" I moaned loudly as she twisted her body beneath me while I gave in to my urges. I stroked softly as she gripped my hips and continued to lick beyond my balls. The moment her tongue found my sacred hole I practically collapsed down over her. We were a reverse 69 I never knew I wanted. Her tongue flicked and teased while my cock throbbed and twitched against her chest and tits. I pulled her legs wide and began to frantically lick at her snatch. We moaned together as we both ached for something more.

"You have to fuck me, Max." Abby said, pulling away from her sacred duty for just a second.

"Fuck..." I moaned as she went back in for more. I was so glad I had taken that long shower earlier that night as she began to tease my cock while continuing to lick me. I was both extremely clean and had already cum once, I knew I would last long enough to fuck my sister to a second orgasm.

It took all my strength but I finally pulled away from my little sisters magical tongue and stood before her. She didn't hesitate as I presented myself to her. Abby got on all fours, spreading her legs wide. Her plump ass looked beyond fantastic and I could help but spank her hard as I pushed my cock into her practically begging cunt. Her warm inviting pussy took every inch I had to offer until I was buried right to the hilt.

"Holy fuck..." Abby moaned loud, "My brother's thick cock is buried in me... Holy fuck..."

"You like it, little sister?" I said, gripping her hips tightly and beginning to slowly thrust in and out. "You like the way your brother fucks you?" She bit my pillow and nodded. I needed no further instruction and began to thrust hard against my sisters thick booty. Neither of us were going to last long as we moved in perfect rhythm with each other. Her hips met mine with her thrust, our beat steady and forceful.

"I just want you to cum in me, don't worry about making me cum again Maxi... Fuck... Just fill your little sisters hole." I couldn't just let my sister not have the same fun as me though, I knew she needed another orgasm as badly as I needed my first. I quickly reach around and found her clit, teasing it with one hand while my other found her lift breast and began to tweak and tease the nipple. Her two most sensitive spots while being fucked like she was, I knew she wouldn't last long. I was completely right. I thrust faster and faster, teasing her while she begged and moaned. Abby's body began to give way as the orgasm built inside of her.

I pulled out, flipping Abby onto her back before quickly slamming my cock deep inside her again. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and moaned loudly as I leant in and kissed her neck over and over.

"I'm... Oh fuck... I'm cumming!" She squealed as I thrust deep inside, hitting her g spot. Her pussy contracted tightly around my cock as I continued to fuck my sisters delicate pussy. I couldn't resist any longer, the orgasm that had been building since I woke finally released itself.

"Abby!" Was all I managed to get out as my cock began to fire rope after rope of cum deep inside my sisters hot pussy. My thrusts slowed and then stopped as I collapsed onto my sister while she softly kissed my neck and shoulder. My cock finally stopped pulsing and I managed to pull out slowly. A trickle of cum followed it out of my sisters well fucked pussy.

"Guess we should probably go clean up." Abby said before pulling me into a sweet, soft, romantic kiss. "We can sleep in my bed tonight." We both looked around at the hot mess of our cum and sweat my bed had become. I kissed her again and lifted her into my arms. She wrapped her legs around me and I carried my petite, beautiful sister into the bathroom and straight into the shower.

"I love you, sis." I said as the water began to splash down on us.

"I love you too, big bro."

12