All Comments on 'Abby Ch. 26'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Abby is becoming a tease

Poor James having to take a cold shower six times a day.

James is a very strange Squire not looking for his advantage with the new deal, though I imagine that he considers finding Abby something to do as his profit!

Now if this was a typical romance we would have another man show up who Abby found interesting...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love your work

I usually do not like long, stretched out serials; but this story is so rich with detail, so varied, so informative, it makes me think as it it is totally factual or that the author has experienced most of these facets.

I also love the writing. All these Literotica 'new grammer, puctuation and misappropriate homonyms' are thankfully absent. I wish most other authors would reread what they submit to catch at least some of these. The detract from the smooth reading of what otherwise a good story.

Thank you!

Brad Agaddi (not a registered Literotica user)

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
slowly but surely

the picture is forming from the pieces of the jigsaw.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 5 years ago
Your chapters are the perfect length

The way you have developed your chapters is superb.

Also the pace which draws the reader naturally on.

Thank you for such an entertaining tale of romance

Wildwood55Wildwood55almost 2 years ago

You've created a unique 'couple's test anxiety'.

Typically, when a couple is waiting for test results, it is to tell them about the results of a dalliance. In this case, the results will inform if said dalliance can commence. LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous