All Comments on 'Abby Ch. 34'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
teedeedubteedeedubalmost 11 years ago
You just

keep doing it to me. Can't wait til tomorrow morning.......

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
A Cliff Hanger!

After all the time at the Inn and before the inauguration she couldn't be leaving!

She must have moved to her new home! Poor James has blinders over his eyes.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
if there is a weak point to this story it is the soft timeline

we read 3 weeks, 3 months, by the new year, or in a short time, but never have reference points to pin to as events go on.

has it been 3 weeks since the bath suite was installed? we have no way of knowing.

meanwhile, what is happening with the co-op? are they meeting their orders? have other clubs or restaurants become customers? has the bull been playing among the cows? do they have their own refrigeration and transport? with Abby working out of the estate office is communication so sparse between her and James that he has no idea what is going on in her life?

when is the station dedication? did Brasher ever meet with Reg?

was not telling Abby the information from Woody a decision Sam and James should have made? it was not their lives for which they were making decisions.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11almost 3 years ago

Like you I would have liked to know more. I keep coming back and find things I missed first and second time round - in fact I have developed a set of notes on who, when and where. The key storyline is however what draws me in. A brilliantly imagined romance!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous