All Comments on 'Abby Earns a Raise'

by dpingjessie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

I loved it. I think she needs to be in an airtight ski poling for her next raise.

sandymonroesandymonroealmost 9 years ago

So fucking hot sex and tension between the characters! You've used the old clichés well, Sir!

dpingjessiedpingjessiealmost 9 years agoAuthor

I like the airtight ski poling idea . . . perhaps there's a promotion opportunity in Abby's near future.

jpl7490jpl7490over 8 years ago
I'd have loved it too

That was so hot, I loved that she really got into it and enjoyed the experience, she seems a candidate for many naughty things, I wonder if she is also bi?

I'd love to see one of your girls really start to cum earlier and often as she is being used, I would be cumming in no time and begged to have it stop, mmmm and then just to keep pushing her into submission and taking more and more...... More guys too and who knows what else, mmmm so naughty

Jean

kaitlyn1004kaitlyn1004over 8 years ago
Great story

I would love to join Abby here while you boys take turns having your way with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Earn That Raise, Abbey!

My wife and I enjoyed your story, which checked off all our boxes. We especially liked the following “Abby then explained that … what really motivated her to screw me was how hot it was to be railed by her boss.”

My wife is a bright, well-educated, and successful professional. However, she does have a few naughty kinks which she shared with me when we began dating. Most importantly was a sort of “Alpha Complex”, where she especially enjoyed sex when there was an imbalance in power between her and the man.

Simply, she loved to fuck strong, powerful, successful men like CEOs or politicians that had big cocks. However, she preferred to marry me because I was her equal. We could actually live together in peace. That made a perverse sort of sense to me, so I accepted her offer and we became engaged.

She was an event coordinator who set up political, sports, and business conventions. Given her fetish, she was certainly working in the right career! We had an active and enjoyable sex life. However, she was still getting “railed”, once or twice per week, by various men that she met at these functions. They were not emotional connections; it was all about raw sex.

Just like Abby in your story, her engagement ring was usually the only article she wore when she was getting “railed”. I soon stopped worrying about what a “normal” relationship should look like, and just accepted our reality.

As we approached our wedding date, she confessed a new fetish opportunity, that had been enticing her lately. Shockingly, some of these men wanted to breed her and they had offered her money to do so! Their offers played right into her “Alpha” fetish and it excited her. She was attracted to the doubly nastiness of being paid to do it, and being bred by a man who was not her husband.

I choked on that one; however, she explained the details. There would be a one-time breeding fee of say, $10,000 for a weekend of sex with her when she was ovulating. Then, if she became pregnant, he would pay all the medical expenses for her and the baby. Plus, there was a generous child-support payment of $5,000/month until the child reached 20 years of age. We could raise the child as our own. These men did not want a family involvement, they just wanted to sow their seeds in fertile ground. Namely, my wife’s womb! Several of them honestly told her that they got off on breeding someone else’s wife. And that if she were single, they would not want to breed her.

I said I would think. Then, on night she came home after having fucked a state senator. After removing the condom from his cock, she had tied it off with dental floss, stuck it in her purse and brought it home to show me. He must have been a heavy cummer, because the condom was nearly as big as a small water balloon. She was ovulating, mucus was dripping out of her pussy, and she was in heat.

I started fooling around with the bulging condom: I dropped it in her mouth and she sucked greedily on it. I rubbed it on her tits, and she groaned with pleasure. I fingered her until she almost came, and then I stopped. She was frustrated. Looking her right in the eyes, I slowly inserted the condom into her pussy. I kept hold of the dental floss, and slowly pulled-pushed it back and forth in her pussy.

She was ovulating, mucus was dripping out of her pussy, and she was in heat. She was lying there, got a needy look on her face, and her eyes were pleading. I slowly pulled the condom out, and her hips followed my movement up, until her cunt was obscenely exposed, almost in front of my face.

I reached over and took a pair of scissors out of her sewing kit. Her eyes got as big as saucers. I snipped the string off the condom and began to drizzle the senator’s sperm on her pubic bone. The suspense was incredible.

Then, I started dripping it down each side of her pussy lips. Her hips squirmed from side to side, as she tried to position her slit to catch the droplets. Then, I let fall several drops directly on her clit and she had a massive orgasm.

During her orgasm, I probed her anus with my saliva covered finger. Then, I shoved the condom up her rectum. She likes anal sex and shivered with delight. I told her, “I know you want the senator’s sperm inside you. So, sleep with that in your ass. You can eliminate it in the morning!” She hugged and kissed me with joy.

Then, as I rammed my cock into her cunt, for very squishy sloppy seconds, I noted she was well stretched. However, her joy turned to panic as I went in balls deep. So, I pulled out and put a condom on. I humped her nasty, well-used, unfaithful cunt and said, “How about next month, you accept his generous breeding offer. Get knocked up!” She had the biggest orgasm of her life.

Then, I continued, “I want a big family. I want you to breed with five different men. Each baby will be from a different man!” She cried with joy. I continued, “If you’re going to be a slut, I want you to be a promiscuous breeder slut!” She screamed out another orgasm, even bigger than the first, and passed out. The fate of her married womb was sealed. The next week she took me in for a vasectomy.

We loved your story. Please write a sequel. Abbey is off to a good start. She has a great future in that organization.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdpingjessie@dpingjessie
1152 Followers
In the winter of 2013, I lived out my fantasy of sandwiching my best friend and object of my sexual fantasies of nearly 10 years. It inspired me to publish erotica for the first time; namely, my submission "A Delicious Jessie Sandwich. The Jessica, Part Two story in the Sexplo...