All Comments on 'Abby's Fantasy'

by dlhenderson

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
dob1921dob1921about 10 years ago
Garbage

The only reason I gave it one star is that is as low as I can rate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A First

I have read so many stories here and I love Taboo mother/daughter sex stories. But this is the first time I ever read a story that made me feel sick!! Do us all a favor and make this one your last.

Will Wanton 69Will Wanton 69about 10 years ago
Stupid and vile

Are you a psychopath? How is any of this supposed to be hot?

Also, you're obviously a guy. With issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I hate this girl!

I hate this girl. Shes one of the girls that just want to Fuck and would destroy the live of their mothers, just to fuck them. It's just sick! And this story makes me angry...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WILD AND BOLD STORY

She has a mad streak for women. Slutty little lady needs more of her momma. Maybe some girls from school running wild in it too.

Sober mom up a little and let her attack the boyfriend one morning before he leaves daughters bed room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
uhhh..

dude.. this girl seriously is the spawn of satan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fuck dude

You are one fucked up asshole seek professional help

Gman99Gman99about 10 years ago
Nice one

Keep going with this one dude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
First time commenting

I couldn't really enjoy it because of how much I disliked the girl. Half way through I just kept thinking this girl needs serious help... Maybe tone it down a bit in the future. Other then the lead character being completely intolerable and unrelatable it was well written.

hornacekhornacekabout 10 years ago
disturbing but hot

If you can get past the unlikability of the protagonist, this was pretty hot. She said at the start that she wanted to fuck her mother, and that's exactly what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ignore them

This is fucking hot! My pussy is absolutely dripping while I'm fingering my long hard clit! God I wish I was her!

Keep writing! I wanna know if mommy gets pregnant.

♥A horny, dirty Lesbian

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the thearpy story

I think the therapy ldea was good but didnt like the way the story went with the booze

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent!

I loved this story, and want to see more of this girl. it'd be interesting to see her how she'd bang the shit out of her mom since her mom is now pregnant. More please!

CasusBelliCasusBellialmost 10 years ago
Do not listen to all the jackasses

No shit it's disturbing you fucking nitwits. It's incest, this is actually a lot more realistic to me than most of the tripe on here that you idiots fap to probably. The most realistic way incest occurs is some form of abuse, duh. It just so happens that the author wrote it well enough that it hit that primal center of your brain saying, "incest is bad mkay." Yes, she's manipulative. She's a lascivious teenage girl. It's hilarious to me that you fools are telling the author to get help for writing a FANTASY, a work of fiction. While it had a bit of "Clockwork Orange" in feeling, the alcoholism definitely added a layer of realism to it. For all of you fools, go read "Punked out at Punk Concert." And go ahead and flame that story for being in the category it's meant to be rofl. Jesus I can't believe some people.

Here's a model for you idiots:

Constructive criticism: I didn't like the protagonist. She was too abusive/manipulative/conniving/disturbing.

Useless shit you posted: Get help author, you obviously don't stand on the same banal moral high ground I do when writing fiction.

LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Strange story

OK, normally I like this kind of thing. But it seems a few chapters were missing. She got her revenge by... what, getting hit in the eye? And I also don't like how she went from slow and gradual seduction to almost raping her mother. It happened way too fast. It's like the story was being written with a maximum word count in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Decent Story

The story seemed to read well until the boyfriend entered the picture. The daughter was hell bent upon getting to her mothers pussy tits and ass. Seems the story theme should have pusued that direction and left the boys, etc. out.

There is potential with the lesbian theme but is ruined by including the boyfriend. It seems hard to believe that a girl, who lusts after her mom, would allow a dude to have his way with her. That is, unless the girl hates her mom, which in this case doesn't sound like hate is an issue.

Keep on the lesbian track...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why The Boyfriend

As a girl who has come out of the closet why the hell was there a need to bring a boyfriend into the picture. Some of these writers seem to think that because this is erotic fiction they can forget the rules of literature. A plot and/or theme must be developed unencumbered by extraneous bullshit. This story would have flowed nicely without the boyfriend angle which was not germaine to the plot. This story would have gotten three stars from me because of the concept until the boyfriend was added and dropped it to a one star story.

washdog10washdog10over 9 years ago
CasusBelli, You are the Idiot Here

CasusBelli, what in the hell makes you think that you have the right or the writing skills to belittle the opinion of others. It is people like you that have this site and this country in a downward spiral. You can express your opinion, but would deny that to others. The writer has not given any indication that he is upset with some of the criticism, which by the way is mostly constuctive. You on the other hand go into an insult laced diatribe as if you wrote the story. If you can't be constructive and allow that others may not agree with you then maybe you need to stop coming here because we do not function to please your dumb ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
...

Sounds like its written by a 13 year old male.

I dont see why a Daughter like that would destroy her Mother with Drugs and rape, aswell as forced pregnancy.

To me this isnt hot at all, its sad.

You should tag your stories accordingly, or your just going to get bad reviews, like mine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous