Abby's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?" she asked.

"They're so big," I said. "I want to see what they feel like."

Reaching behind her, she unhooked her bra and pulled off her shirt. I had told the therapist that by exploring my mother's body I was making peace with my own, which I hadn't touched since the incident. I even told the therapist that I showered in my underwear.

Anyway, I spent the next hour fondling my mother's boobs, tweaking the little pink nipples, which were fully erect, and weighing the soft tit flesh in my hands. Her little waist seemed too narrow to support such boobs.

I wanted to pop one of her nipples into my mouth, and I even spread her legs and, having forced my way between her open thighs, pulled her tit into my open mouth, but I stopped before it reached my ready lips and looked up at her. Her head was thrown back, and she was struggling to breathe evenly. I smiled, stood up, and walked away.

That night I listened outside her door. I could hear the rustle of bed sheets, the sharp intake of breath, and the twitch of limbs under silk sheets. I could almost see her toes curling. That morning the room stank of cum, and I noticed that she washed the sheets right away.

She didn't take off her bra again, and I told the therapist that I needed someone to be sexy with, someone I could pretend with, someone I could trust not to betray or reject me. After the session was over, I waited in the foyer for more than an hour while the therapist talked to my mom.

Things at school went back to normal. My eye healed, and I asked three black boys if they wanted to rape me for real, and they took turns fucking me under the bleachers for over six hours. Blood and cum pooled in my panties all night that night.

When I came home, my mother was frantic. It was almost ten o'clock, and I looked like shit. One of the boys had come in my hair, and they had all taken turns choking me.

My mother, looking sick, asked what had happened, and I told her nothing and ran upstairs. I could see the silhouette of her shoes under the door as I lay in bed and pretended to cry.

Not long after that my mother began drinking. She had always drank a little. About once a week, she would make a margarita or a strawberry daiquiri to go with dinner, but now she began drinking every night. She brought home bottles of vodka and tequila and drank while she cooked dinner.

I watched her in my bra and panties – I rarely wore anything else around the house – and all I could think was how much I wanted to drop to my knees and, burying my nose in her butt cheeks, lick her asshole.

I started making drinks for her. She didn't like it at first, but I never snuck shots. I told her that I was afraid to touch the stuff, and I made her drinks so weak that she even asked me to increase the alcohol. After about two weeks, I doubled it.

Boozy, she would collapse on the sofa, and we would make out. I fondled her tits openly, and she stopped wearing a bra. I brought home porn from school one night, and she was too drunk to notice. On screen, a girl was screaming while some guy filled her snatch and another girl sat on her face. My mom, stoned on pills that I had dissolved in her drink, fumbled with my shorts.

My mother started taking Xanax, but the drugs made her feel dazed. She quit her job and stayed home, running miles on the treadmill with her sunglasses on.

At school, I fucked Hermione, the hot new girl, and Hannah exploded. My boyfriend had posted pictures of her on the Internet passed out on the bed with cum dripping out of her freshly-fucked vagina. I told everyone how to access the photos, and she ended up going home early that today.

One evening, I was tongue-fucking my mother on the couch and, my hand inside my panties, fingering myself. Smiling, I held out my hand, and my mother stuck my fingers down her cherry red lips and sucked off the girl cum. We kissed, and I could taste it in her mouth.

The next day, however, everything changed.

I came home, and Mom was pouring booze down the kitchen sink and humming to herself. "Things are going to change, Honey," she said, putting her hands on my shoulders. "I'm going to be a better mother to you. These past few weeks have been a blur, but I'm finally seeing clearly again."

I knew better than to kiss her.

The next night the withdrawals began. I had been giving her pretty strong drugs that I had had to fuck to get. She threw up all over the pink tile in her bathroom, and by midnight, she was lying on the floor, surrounded by vomit and shit, and I was brushing the hair out of her blue eyes, my other hand inside her white cotton panties, fingering her butthole.

The next night I brought her a can of Fresca with a crushed up ecstasy in it. When she finished that, I gave her a double shot of vodka, and she drank it.

I took her by the hands and pulled her upstairs. She didn't even notice my boyfriend watching a movie on the floor of my room. Inside her bedroom, I pushed her down on the bed and crawled on top of her. She was pawing at my underwear and sucking on my lip. I pulled her shirt off, a tight fitting tee that showed her tits to their advantage, and slipped her bra straps down off her shoulders. She fumbled with the clasp, and her boobs popped free, exploding out of her little bra. I sucked a nipple into my mouth and sucked hard. She arched her back and screamed.

"So she's a screamer," I thought. I crammed as much of her tit into my mouth as I could, my hand running down her flat belly to her jeans. She raised her knees to her chest and slipped them off. My hand darted into her panties where my fingers found her warm, wet snatch.

My boyfriend had come in, and I motioned him over to the bed. His big, limp cock in his hand, he sidled over. I took my mom's hand and helped her find his cock, and soon she was jerking it in a clumsy fashion while I sucked on her fat lower lip.

I backed off long enough for her to take his cock in her mouth, and I kissed her neck, chest, and tits, slowly working my way down her body to her bush, which I had to run my hand through before spreading those long legs and shoving my face into her crotch. Her pussy stank with girl cum, and I ran my tongue from her unwashed asshole to her clit and really tasted my mother's honey for the first time.

I wanted to keep her in suspense, so I kept licking her asshole, only occasionally running my tongue over her pussy or sucking on one of her pussy lips.

Meanwhile my boyfriend, head back, was getting his dick sucked while he mauled her fat tits. She was writhing on the bed, one hand rubbing her mound while she choked on my boyfriend's meat, swallowing as much of it as she could.

I watched the scene with a smile before spreading her pussy lips and tongue fucking her. I fingered her, feeling the spongy inside of her damp vagina, while I sucked on her labia. I stretched them and let them go with a pop.

Strands of saliva and cum were strung from my lips to her vagina. The edge of the bed was wet with her juices, and her crotch stank.

I gestured to my boyfriend, and my mother moaned when he penetrated her, the fat knob of his cock popping into her cervix. I flicked my tongue over her clit, which was peeking out of its hood, while I fingered her little girl asshole and my boyfriend pounded her. She jerked, a low moan escaping from her, and I could feel her hips twitching.

"Don't cum yet, Baby," I told my boyfriend. "Don't give her the satisfaction."

His face was bright red, and he was sweating. I could tell she was cumming all over his big dick. "Okay Baby, pull out," I said and, taking his big dick in my hand, opened my mouth.

He grunted, and thick ropes of sperm exploded onto my face, neck, and ears and into my eyes and my open mouth.

I stuck my tongue out and, pulling my mother's legs apart, pushed her hand away and shoved my cum-coated tongue deep into her gaping vagina.

"Ohhh," she moaned as I forced the sperm into her cunt.

I lifted her butt off the bed, so the cum could flow into her, and I felt her body twitch as she flooded my mouth with her own girl cum. A thick stream of sperm began to pour out of her vagina and, running between her ass cheeks, pool in her asshole, but I lapped it up and forced it back into her vagina. I held her legs apart and fucked her like a pig feeding at a trough. Her hips rose off the bed, twitching and thrusting uncontrollably.

"Calm down, Honey," I cooed. "We're making history here. This is the first time a girl has gotten a woman pregnant before," I said and, lapping up the cum that was flowing out of her freshly fucked pussy, forced it with my tongue even deeper into her fertile vagina and her ovulating uterus.

12