All Comments on 'Abby's Surprise'

by Wolf_dreamer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good, just not long enough...

It makes a change to see a cross dress/transgender story that is straight and I enjoyed it...

Please write more...

Wolf_dreamerWolf_dreameralmost 8 years agoAuthor
From the Author

As a new and inexperienced author, I value any and all feedback in regards to my stories. Whether good or bad, I appreciate hearing the opinions of those who read my work. If you enjoy the story, let me know. If you hate it, alright. If you have suggestions for improvement, please don't hesitate to say so.

That being said, comments regarding your opinion of any group of people will be deleted. Yes, everyone has a right to their opinions but, the public comments section of my stories is not the place to express them. I am sure there are other places on line for such discussions. If, for whatever reason, you feel the need to express those opinions to me, click the feedback button and we can talk privately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a Story

What. a story you started. That was a great beginning and to have a novice, her mom and aunt to guide her as she begins her sexual learning. I loved the tranny fucking her niece and mom helping. The possibilities of this 3 way are enormous.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

I liked your story and felt you had just enough information, generated enough interest so readers would stay with it until you got to the point of letting out the secret about Aunt Gina. The only item is that Aunt Gina's cock could have been wider since it wasn't that long; that way it gives more opportunities to build interest and different options for a future chapter. Just a comment constructively from a very experienced reader. Good Job. Cannot wait for chapter 2. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

a very good theme...needs to be developed further...

SteelBluSteelBlualmost 8 years ago
Good story. Felt rushed.

Over all it was a good story. Enough information to get/keep the reader interested and explain who, why, and how, but just. I think it could have been better if you had flushed it out more. Everything happens rather too quickly. Wham, bam, thank you mamm, so to speak.

Ajr12002Ajr12002almost 4 years ago
Wow

That was hot! Good story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

that was very good I really enjoyed it something beautiful about mum and daughter getting together sexually

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous