Abducted and Turned Out Ch. 03

Story Info
A T-Girl becomes a working whore.
4.5k words
4.65
66.6k
45

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawnib66
dawnib66
162 Followers

...... So, he walked up and positioned himself at my cum soaked pussy and penetrated me, and as he did I couldn't help but moan and encourage him by saying, "Fuck my pussy".

As he was pounding me relentlessly for the next few minutes, he began to tell me about himself. "I noticed you the day you moved in. I knew you were a slutty little sissy then, and I knew I would be banging you regularly. I've been the building manager here for 15 years now, and I can always spot the little sluts."

All I could do was moan and beg him to fuck me harder. "If you're real nice to me, I could see your rent going down. Just as long as you go down, it goes down," he chortled. As he did, he pulled out and spun me around and grabbed the back of my head, rammed his dick into my mouth and started to fuck my face furiously.

After repeatedly gagging me with his stiff member for a few more minutes, he pulled out of my throat and grabbed my hair and shoved my face to his cock and said, "Open up wide and stick out your tongue, whore." I dutifully obeyed as he jerked him self off faster and harder. I saw his fat cock twitch and heard him grunt and he sprayed my waiting mouth and tongue with hot cum, spurt after spurt after spurt. My face was totally coated when he finished. I put his cock back in my mouth and hungrily sucked it dry.

He pulled it out after a few more loud slurps and pulled up his pants and zipped up and said, "I'll see you again tomorrow, slut." I replied, "Come by and come anytime, sweetie." After he closed the door, I laid down on the sofa and took an accounting of myself. Fresh cum dripping out of my pussy and all over my face. Smeared make up, cum covered skirt and top. What a slut.

I went in a changed and cleaned up and went to sleep. I slept through until the next morning, almost 18 hours. I awoke feeling refreshed, and since it was Sunday, I decided I would have a little more fun before I had to go back to work Monday. I took a long hot bath and shaved myself. I got out of the tub and used a mango scented moisturizer on my smooth shaved skin, and then powdered myself from head to toe and did my toenails in a bright red glossy finish. I put on a matching pink bra, panty and garter set and started my make up and hair. It was noon when I finished, so I positioned my flowing blonde wig on my head and fixed it with the usual array of bobby pins, threw a robe on and made myself a cup of tea and a pbj.

I had just finished the last bite of my pbj when a knock came on the front door. My suspicion was confirmed when I opened it and saw it was the landlord. He apparently was ready for his daily rent. I took him by the hand and sat him on the couch, and feeling a little mischievous, I went to the kitchen and grabbed the jar of peanut butter and took it to the living room.

I put the jar down on the coffee table and took of my robe and let it drop to the floor. He glanced me over up and down, wolf whistled and said,"It looks like you were expecting me, sissy slut."

I got down on my knees and opened his pants and pulled out his already hard dick, and I grabbed the jar of peanut butter and stuck my fingers in and smeared his granite hard member with it. As soon as I finished licking the excess from my fingers, I swallowed his cock and started to work to coax the cum out of it while simultaneously eating the peanut butter.

"Bitch, you are one talented cock sucker" he said as he grabbed my head and fucked my face. "I'll bet you make a hell of a living swallowing sperm." He groaned loudly and fucked my sissy mouth harder and faster. As he began to spurt in my mouth he shoved his dick all the way down my throat and said, "Eat it all, slut." I clamped down on his dick with my lips and swallowed it all like a craven, starved slut. Mmmmm... My new favorite meal. Peanut butter and cum.

After a couple of minutes recuperating I said, "Care to try the jelly now sweetie?"

As I did I took his cock into my mouth and started sucking to get him hard again. I was a wanton little bitch in heat and I needed my pussy properly fucked. He said, "You are truly insatiable, aren't you? As much as I would like that, I don't have the time. The old lady will be looking for me soon." He stood up and zipped up and turned to me and said, "And besides, you would never have enough anyway. See you later, slut." He walked out, leaving me on my knees with a quizzical look on my face because I didn't have his cock in my mouth any more. After a minute, I got up and went in to the dressing table and sat down and fixed my makeup. Not much repair needed, just a touch up of lipstick.

I decided to go out, so I put on a some nude stockings, a tweed skirt and jacket set and a white turtle necked shell. I put on a pair of black 3" heels and gave myself a couple of spritzes of Giorgio Red, then grabbed my purse and keys and walked out to the car.

I knew what I needed, and I knew where to get it. I drove directly to the ABS. When I arrived, I saw the lot was full and I knew I was going to have some fun. I pulled in and parked, checked my make up and got out of the car and headed toward the door across the parking lot. As I did, I noticed a black BMW that was leaving the lot turn back in and pull back into a parking spot.

I opened the door and walked in and walked to the counter and reached into my purse and paid the cover. The clerk was the same one who was there when Jeremy took me the previous week, and as he took the money he leered at me as though to say, "Back for some more?"

I turned and walked directly back into the rear booth area, and as I did, I pulled up my skirt briefly to show him my ass as though to say, "I sure am, honey." I shook my ass as provocatively as I could as I walked past all of the horny perverts. I selected a booth near the back, walked in and left the door open and deposited a twenty into the video machine. I selected a video of a tgurl doing a couple of guys, and sat down on the plastic chair. I turned the chair towards the door and spread my legs and began to finger myself as I begged loudly, "Who wants to fuck me?"

My first taker was an attractive hispanic guy in his early thirties that I saw as I sauntered into the establishment. He walked in and closed the door behind him. As he did, I was stripping off my skirt, jacket and top. When I finished stripping I was down to my pink bra, panties, stockings and garter belt. I immediately sank to my knees and started rubbing him through his jeans.

I asked him, "Would you mind leaving the door open, sweetie?" He shrugged and turned and opened the door as I unzipped him. I pulled his pants down to his ankles and put his dick into my mouth while several other guys gathered to watch. As I blew him, a nice bbc popped through the glory hole and I used my free hand to start to stroke it. After a couple of minutes, I let the hispanic guy's dick out of my mouth just long enough to beg him to fuck me.

He nodded, and I quickly pulled the chair up toward the hole and bent over the back of it, with my mouth taking the black guy's cock into it as the hispanic guy yanked my panties down. As he entered me, one of the guys who was in the hall jerking off moved into get his dick close to my face, and as he did I pulled the black guy's cock out of my mouth and jacked it off while I took the load of hot come from the new guy into my mouth. I swallowed quickly and immediately took the bbc back into my mouth. Just then, the hispanic guy shuddered and groaned and spurted a huge hot load into my boi pussy.

The hispanic guy spun me around quickly and said, "Suck it dry, bitch." I did so willingly, and as I did I backed up close enough so the bbc could get to my boi pussy. I gasped as he pushed into my cum soaked ass pussy and began to moan loudly as he accelerated his pace. He came just as I finished cleaning the hispanic guy off.

As they both zipped up to leave, I sank to me knees, cum running down my thighs and dribbling from my face. I motioned for all of the guys left in the hall to come in, and I was surrounded by four cocks being stroked. I took the guy in the middle into my mouth and one in each hand while the fourth guy got behind me and jerked off with his cock aimed at the back of my head. I began alternating my mouth between the three hard dicks in front of me.

The first guy declared he was ready to cum so I wrapped my lips around his head and jerked him while I sucked the tip and massaged the bottom of the head with my tongue. I jerked the other two cocks as I swallowed the creamy, hot cum. Just as I let his cock drop from my mouth, the guy in the middle came all over my face. I slurped up as much as I could and turned to the guy on the left.

As I did, the guy moved around from behind me and told me to bend over the chair. I did so without hesitation, and he shoved his dick into my pussy and started to fuck me. As I moaned with delight into the cock in my mouth, I was rewarded with a tasty hot load. Just as I finished swallowing, the other guy tensed up and grunted and deposited a fresh load into my ass pussy.

The last two guys pulled up their pants and left. I thought I had cleared the place, when the clerk walked in and dropped his pants and said, "Blow me, sissy." I sucked his cock for several minutes and he pulled out and came all over my face.

Immediately after he did, he grabbed my clothes and my purse and pulled me by the arm and pushed me out the front door into the parking lot, half naked, panties still down around my knees. As he did he snickered, "Closing time, whore."

As he locked the door, I heard him laughing. I pulled my panties up, put on my skirt and shell, gathered up my purse and jacket and started to walk toward my car, still in a cum soaked euphoria. Suddenly, the black Beemer pulled up and stopped right between me and my car.

I stopped, stunned by the car pulling up suddenly, and as I did I saw the passenger door open. A tall man in a black jacket and slacks hand grabbed my arm and start leading me toward the passenger door of the car.

As he opened the door, I saw his face. He was early forties with salt and pepper curly black hair and mustache. He closed the door, walked around the car and sat back in the driver's seat. He turned to me and said, "I will pay a hundred dollars american if you will pleasure a man." His accent was foreign, and I said, "Sure." I lowered my head toward his lap and he stopped me and said, "Not me." He grabbed my purse, and pulled my car keys out and threw them into the back seat and said, "Please follow in the lady's car." I heard the rear door open and saw a man walk to my car.

Mustache began to drive, and after ten minutes we arrived at a motel. I was escorted into an empty room and the guy with the mustache said, "Please prepare yourself." I went into the bathroom and pulled my survival kit out of my purse. I cleaned my face and reapplied my make up, fixed my hair up and spritzed some perfume, and I went over to the bed and pulled the comforter back and turned it down. I sat down on the bed and waited.

After about 15 minutes, the door opened and this cute twenty something guy came in and said, "Here are your car keys. It's parked right out front. Here's your cash as well." He tossed the money and keys on a table, and then walked over to the closet and pulled out the bathrobe and stripped off his clothes and put on the robe. He walked over to me and said, "Lay face down with your hands behind your back." I complied.

He opened the nightstand drawer and pulled out a length of rope about six feet long. He wrapped it around my neck once, and then pulled my arms up between my shoulder blades and secured my wrists together tightly. "Hey, that hurts!" I complained, and as I did, he slapped my ass and said, "Shut up." He reached into the nightstand again, and soon I had a ball gag in my mouth and fastened behind my head.

He got off the bed and took me by the wrists and picked me up to my feet. I was pushed down not my knees. He unfastened the ball gag, and rammed his cook into my mouth before I could even catch a breath. "Swallow it all, bitch," he said, and he started peeing in my mouth. I swallowed furiously and managed to keep any from leaking. He pulled his dick from my mouth and immediately put the gag back in and lift me up and pushed me onto the bed. I felt him position himself behind me and he forced himself into me as I squealed into the ball gag. He fucked me brutally for about five minutes, and then pulled out of me after dumping his cum into me. He left me bound and gagged on the bed as he showered and dressed and left.

After about 10 minutes, mustache came in and untied me and said, "Thank you, miss, please be out of here as quickly as possible."

I cleaned up and dressed and grabbed my money and keys and walked over to my car and drove home.

I undressed and showered and had a glass of vodka and went to sleep. When I awoke next day, I had made a decision. I did my hair and make up, put on a white bra and panty set, and put on a blue wool business suit with a knee length skirt, made myself up and put my wig on and went to work. I walked right in the front door of our office building past the receptionist and into the elevator with several dumbfounded co-workers. I walked straight into my boss's office when the elevator arrived on our floor and said, "I resign." I tossed my door pass on his desk and sauntered out past everyone I worked with for years, all of them in shock at the 6 ft. tall drag queen they thought they knew. I felt liberated and was happy all the way home.

When I got there, the landlord saw me arrive and knocked on the door as soon as I was in my apartment. I sank to me knees and sucked him off. When I finished, I asked coyly, "So am I going to get a rent statement this month?" "No." He said as he was zipping up. "Not as long as I get this whenever I want."

He left and I decided to go out and eat, which I did. For the first time, I didn't actually care if anyone was offended by a tall tgurl. I think it was at that moment that I realized I needed to be a gurl all the time. I spent the rest of the week en femme, shopping and getting myself ready for what Jeremy had in store Friday.

When Friday came, I was nervous and excited all day. I had been dressed and ready for three hours by the time Jeremy knocked on my door. I let him in and closed the door and immediately got down on my knees and pulled his dick out of his pants to suck him off. "Good gurl. Its good that you know what you are. Suck that cock," he said. After he came, I bought him a beer and he asked, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, I am. I have several outfits and everything I need for the whole weekend, Daddy." I said, as I pointed a freshly manicured finger to the large suitcase by the door. "Damn, gurl" he said. "That bag is too big for you. I'll carry it. Let's go. We have a stop to make." He grabbed the handle of the bag, and put his other hand out toward me. I took it and he towed both the bag and I out the door and to the car.

He tossed the bag in the trunk and we got in and he drove to the West side and into a neighborhood I have never been to. We pulled up at a tattoo parlor. We went in and he told me to get on the table. I was to be marked as his property. The tramp stamp was my name with the 'I' shaped like a dick and an "X" made of two axes under it, which was Jeremy's mark. Next was my tongue piercing. I had a small round stud put into my tongue to improve my cock sucking ability. It hurt at first, but I chewed on ice chips for the next several hours, and Jeremy gave me some pills. By the time we got to the room, I was pretty buzzed. "How do you feel baby?" he asked? I said, "Good. Really good, Daddy" and I giggled. He took my hand and we got up and he said, "This is the room we use to do business in, and your work room is next door." We walked over to the door connecting the two rooms and he opened the door and we walked into an identical room where I saw my suitcase. "Get yourself ready for the first guy. He gets here in a half hour. You have a bukkake party scheduled after that, and then a woman wants to use you for an hour or two before you call it a night."

"Here's how this goes. There's an ad linked to my email address hawking you on Craig's list. Sixty per cent of what comes in goes to me, and the other 40% goes to get you titties and electrolysis and hormones. You'll do in calls at home during the week, and on the weekends, we'll be dong this. I'll give you an allowance for rent and food." He kissed me on the cheek, and as he left he said, "If your are a good gurl, you'll get a nice load from me occasionally, too."

I moved my suitcase onto the stand in the room and opened it and got ready. I took off my skirt and blouse and put on a nice black teddy with a thong and some three inch spiked stilettos with an ankle strap. I fixed my hair and make up and sprayed myself with perfume and settled down on the bed and turned on the TV. I watched the local news for a few minutes, and the door opened and in walked a nice looking 50-ish white guy. He said, "My name is John. Jeremy said you would take care of me." I got up and strolled over seductively and took him by the arm and walked him to the bed. We sat down and I looked him right in the eye and asked in my most sultry voice, "How do you want it, sweetie?"

"I want you to suck my cock and I want to come all over your face," he said. I smiled and helped him up and started removing his shirt. When I had him naked, I sat him down at the edge of the bed and blew him for ten minutes before he shot a prodigious load all over my face and in my mouth. I swallowed it all hungrily, and went to the bathroom and got a wet washcloth and came back and cleaned him up. I helped him get dressed and kissed his cheek and said, "Thank you, honey. Please come back again." As he left he said, "I sure will."

I went to the bathroom and stripped off my cum coated teddy and rinsed it and hung it to dry. I did my hair and make up again, washed my mouth out with scope and put on a red and black corset and bustier set with some black calf high boots and fishnets. Just as I sprayed myself and the room with some Giorgio Red, the door opened and Jeremy walked in with 4 guys. One was getting married the next day and the others were just along for the bachelor party.

Jeremy said, "Honey, these boys are here to bukkake you. Make sure they all have a good time." "I will," I said and winked at them. We moved over to a spot between the bed and the door and I went down on my knees. The four of them gathered around and unzipped their pants and pulled out their cocks. I did all four at once, moving my mouth from cock to cock for five minutes when the first load came. He sprayed all over my face and hair. Two more moved in and simultaneously painted my face from two sides, and then the fourth came right into my mouth shortly after. When they finished, two of them took pictures of my cum covered face on their phones. They left, and I went about cleaning myself up and getting ready for my last encounter of the night.

I put on a pink bra, panty and teddy set with some cute white stockings that had pink bows on the thighs. I put a pair of black platform heels on and did my hair and make up. I opened a diet coke for myself and sipped it and watched TV on the bed until the door opened and a full figured woman about 6 ft. Tall walked in.

"Down on your knees, sissy," she said. I immediately complied. She leaned over and put a pink collar and leash on me, handcuffed my hands behind my back and dragged me over to bed on the leash and told me to lie down on my back. I did, and she mounted my face and smothered me in her crotch. After struggling for a few minutes, I passed out.

When I awoke, I was tied over the footboard of the bed. I was gagged and my ankles were tied to the bed legs, spreading me out. The woman had removed her clothes and was wearing a huge dildo.There was a black guy sitting in the chair in the corner. He had a handheld video camera pointed at me. "Here is a sissy slut about to be used and humiliated," he said. I realized he was narrating his video. The woman was laughing, and she approached me and positioned the dildo at my pussy and rammed it into me in one swift, hard thrust. I screamed loudly into the gag. She mercilessly pounded me for several minutes as I cried loudly into the gag.

dawnib66
dawnib66
162 Followers
12