Abducted and Turned Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she stopped, she laid on the bed and spread her legs. Her pussy was right in front of my face as the guy dropped his pants and came over and climbed on her. He fucked her until he came, and then the woman slid down onto the bed and positioned her dripping cunt right in front of my face. She said, "Clean this cunt, bitch." She ungagged me and forced my mouth to her pussy and ground my face into it as I licked her clean. She came a couple of times in the process.

They left me like that and dressed and left. Shortly after, Jeremy came in and untied me. "Go to sleep now, baby. We have a busy day tomorrow." He left and closed the door behind him. I poured myself some vodka, cleaned up and laid down to watch some TV. I fell asleep quickly, exhausted from my first day as a pro.

I awake the next morning and went through the morning routine in the bathroom. I had just started my make up when Jeremy came in. He handed me some pills and a glass of water and I took them. He said,"Get dressed and we'll get some breakfast." I put on my wig and some hoop earrings, some black panties and bra and slipped on a sweatshirt. We went to Denny's and I had some eggs and sausage with an English muffin and some grapefruit.

While we were eating, I noticed that I started to feel buzzed. When Jeremy noticed he asked me how I felt. "I feel good, Daddy." He laughed and said, "You should. I'll be giving you pills three times a day. They are to relax you and make you horny so you'll keep enjoying your work, slut."

We finished our food and went back to the motel. I took a nap, and when I awoke, I got ready for my first session. It was married couple, and I got another creampie treat. I had five more sessions that day, culminating in a gangbang from 4 asian guys.

When we were finished, Jeremy had 1800 bucks. As he was driving me home he told me that was enough to get me started on hormones. He told me to make my doctor and electrolysis appointments and let him know when they were so he could schedule my work around them.

When we got back to my place, he carried my bag upstairs and I blew him and thanked him for all that he was doing for me. He kissed me and said, "Got to take care of your investments, baby," He left and closed the door, and within a minute, the landlord was knocking.......

12