Abducted and Turned Out Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded, and sank to her knees and unleashed George's hard dick from its denim prison. As she did, I kissed Jeff passionately, and put his hand on my tits while I rubbed his crotch.

We all conglomerated on the couch and the fun began. I got Jeff nice and hard in my mouth, and then he fucked me for a few minutes. At that point, I asked them to switch, and George entered me and pounded me furiously while Jesse sucked Jeff's cock.

After the two guys had switched back and forth several times, I heard Jeff moan as he fucked Jesse's face, and I heard her issue a guttural slurping, moaning, swallowing sound that almost made me laugh as Jeff filled her mouth with hot, fresh cum. Within a few seconds, I felt George's dick harden and he came in my kunt, yelling loudly and shaking violently.

Just then, a knock came at the door. "Who is it?" I giggled as the cum dripped from my kunt down my leg.

"Mr. Cumberbund. Jeremy sent me," came the response. Jesse and I laughed hysterically while the two recovering men looked at each other with puzzled expressions.

"Just a minute, please," I hollered.

I put on a towel over my boobs, and Jeff and George scrambled for the bathroom. I motioned to Jesse to get up and come with me to the door. We answered, and I let the towel drop off my tits and said, "Mr. Cumberbund, could you please come back in five minutes?"

He nodded and smiled as he admired my boobs and said, "Of Course, Miss."

Jeff and George emerged from the bathroom just as I shut the door behind Mr. Cumberbund number 21. They gave us their gratitude, and kissed our cheeks and left.

I said, "Hurry honey, fix your make up. You can fluff this guy while I work on him."

As she did, I did the same and put my clothes back on. Just as I finished, Mr. Cumberbund returned. I let him in and poured him the scotch neat he requested, and Jesse and I sat him down on the couch.

"It's $50 for a bj, $100 for a bj from both of us, $250 to fuck me, $500 to fuck us both. What would you like, honey?" I asked as I rubbed my tits against his chest.

He responded, "I want the full package."

I smiled and he handed me the $500. I walked over and put it in my purse, and as I walked back, I stripped. I nodded to Jesse and she began to massage his cock and kiss his neck and ear. By the time I got back to the sofa, I was down to my panties, stockings and shoes. I rubbed my tits all over his face, and as he nibbled on my nipples, I moaned with ecstasy and delight.

I unzipped him and pulled out his cock. I grabbed Jesse by the back of the head and shoved her head down to his crotch. She sucked him eagerly and loudly while I kissed him and he sucked on my tits. I stood up and pulled off my panties and handed them to him. I pushed Jesse aside and I mounted him, driving my kunt down on his cock and moaning and cooing as I did. Jesse was kissing his neck and ear while I fucked him. After we did this for about 10 minutes, I got off of him and had him stand up. Jesse and I got down on our knees and took turns sucking his cock and licking his balls.

After doing this for about three minutes, he tensed up and came all over our faces. We snowballed the cum and licked him clean, and he put on his pants and left, kissing us both on the cheek and thanking us for a wonderful time.

At this point, we had far exceeded Jeremy's cash flow expectation, and it was 2:30 AM besides.

We were both wiped out and decided to call it a night, so we went to sleep. We awoke at about 9:30 to a knock at the door, and when we asked who it was the response was, "Mr. Cumberbund."

Neither of us was in any condition to entertain at that point, so I said, "Can you please come back in 15 minutes?"

The voice on the other side of the door said, "It's Jeremy, bitches. Open up." I strolled over to the door and opened it, and Jeremy wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me on the cheek and said, "So how did we do?"

I handed him the money and he counted it and smiled and said, "Go home and get some sleep. I want spend a few hours alone with the new bitch."

I said, "If you want me to stay for a while, I am OK. I can help with her, she's a bit nervous."

"OK, it's up to you."

I made us some coffee and after about another half hour, Jesse came out and she was a mess. I grabbed her and took her back in to the bedroom and told he Jeremy was out there, and explained to her that he expected to see her at her best. I spent a few minutes helping her get cleaned up, and when we both emerged, Jeremy was ready. He walked over to Jesse with his cock in his hand and put it up in front of her mouth and said, "OK, here's the deal. You join your friends here, and we get you going in this business. I take the money and decide what to do with it. Are you in?"

As he asked, he pushed his dick into her mouth and then as she started sucking his cock he said, "I'm in, and you're in. Good."

He fucked her face for a few minute and then he motioned to me to come over and said, "Give her a load from you, too."

I pulled my clitty from my panties and stroked it passionately. I had wanted to splash Jesse's face for some time now. Jeremy picked her up and pushed her down over the arm of the sofa. He jerked her panties down and plunged into her, causing Jesse to shriek loudly.

Jeremy turned to me and said, "Put something in her mouth to keep her quiet."

I complied, putting my clitty into her mouth and holding the back of her head, forcing her to suck it.

Jeremy started talking to her as he fucked her viciously. "You are going to pass my test next week end. She'll tell you how to prepare. If you cut the mustard, you'll join our little group and I will get you hair removal, titties and all the work you can handle to pay for it. A third goes to you, a third goes to me and a third goes to getting you to the point she is, and that's where we can split 60/40."

"If you agree, say so now." Her yes was muffled by my clitty ramming into her throat. Jeremy fucked her for a few more minutes and then he made us both get down on our knees. Then he jerked off until he came all over my titties and said to her, "Clean them off."

Jesse licked all of his cream off my tits, and I enjoyed it immensely. She did too. He zipped up and told us to get packed up and checked out. We did, and Jesse came back to my place with me.

We talked for a couple hours when we got there, and I did my best to prepare her for the next week. In the end she understood. She left, and I decided to go and have some dinner, so I put on a sundress and some sandals and went to the local Thai place for some Pad Thai. After I ate, I went home and changed into a nighty. Just as I was going to bed, the doorbell rang. I answered, and it was Jane. She walked in and pointed to her crotch and said, "Eat this creampie, bitch. I just got fucked by three guys."

I got down on my knees and licked her pussy wantonly...

12