All Comments on 'Abducted by the Breeder Aliens'

by ErosinaScarlett

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Proof read...

One page one she's a 27 year old, but by page two she's 30?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please more!! This is great! I love this!

Really liked it! Some of the best out there for W4m porn. Not enough of it

1hotmama7061hotmama706almost 6 years ago
This is yet another brilliant story!

Your glorious and titillating mind continues to amaze me again and again! Where is the rest of THIS TANTALIZINGLY JUICY STORY!?!? U have got to stop teasing your readers so unmercifully! LOL..MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot, but....

It was well written and very hot + I appreciate that the girls in this utterly enjoy themselves, however the idea of them submitting to an abductor largely due to being drugged up rubs me the wrong way since my instinctive reaction to losing my freedom, even in this benevolent manner, is to fight to the death to escape and to make zero compromises.

cindyp1976cindyp1976almost 4 years ago
I really liked it

I really liked it and it could make a great series this would make a great chapter in one book. Also just from some of the things in the story you could have other books with some of the women on the ship with her and maybe one about the new queen. Just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would you make this a series? Loving the story and concept. Will Sadie have a mate/s? Is there more to this? Can you write another one where she gets to be in a threesome with two manu guys?

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

Drugged sex is rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous