Abducted by the Breeder Aliens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how many orgasms did you have?" Teresa asks as they bring us food.

I shrug. I'm not really sure. They all muddled together.

"I think I had 5 at once!" says an Asian woman with obsidian eyes.

"8," says a red woman. "We Asherans have more nerve endings down there than anyone in the universe."

I talk to these women for an hour. They all seem pretty happy. Am I crazy for wanting to get the hell out of here? As we are about to be escorted back to our cells Teresa catches me and says, "You're kind of a quiet girl aren't you?"

I flush again. I really am an anti-social geography teacher. But Teresa smiles at me giving me a reassuring hug. Her small breasts press against my slightly bigger breasts.

"Give it another day before you start planning an escape route, okay?" she whispers.

******

I get back and already there's a hot bath waiting for me in my bedroom. Steam rises up from the hot water. I breathe in the heat smelling wildflowers and honeysuckle. My limbs ache wanting a good soak.

I step into the hot scented water. I think about what Teresa had said and the testimonies from the other women. I think about my own experiences. I haven't cum like that in like... ever really. I'm a 30 year old high school geography teacher. I'm single and haven't had a date in a year. I've had one night stands but none of them have given me such intense pleasure as these alien warriors.

I hear a hiss of the door again and his scent hit my nose before I even see him. That same earthy scent but slightly different. This one was salty earth. My nipples harden and pussy throbs with anticipation.

I try to remain cool. My back is to him. I feel his breath in my ear. His lips touch my ear lobe making me shudder with delight. Heat blossoms in my core as his fingers brush along my damp scented skin. My senses are fogged once more like the steam that surrounds me.

I turn around slowly as I meet the Manu warrior's piercing pale blue eyes that burned with lust for me. Our mouths are barely inches apart. I felt the brush of his lips, a ghost of a kiss burning on my lips. But I want to tease him as much as my body screams at me to grab hold of him and pull him into my body.

I push away sitting on the other side of the bath. I smile coquettishly as the blue alien growled. He seems intrigued by my tactic. He's as carved out as the other warriors. I can see his long blue stalk curved up like a thick flag pole.

I feel like I become another person. No longer a shy, unassuming teacher but some sex kitten, a seductress as I motion for the alien warrior to come closer; come and get his prize. The blue alien never takes his eyes off me as he gets into the hot bath, his hard muscles flexed as he pulls me into a rough embrace.

He presses me hard against him, my breasts smash against his firm pecs and my shaven womanhood presses against his pelvis. His throbbing blue stalk rests against my stomach making my legs tremble with the thought of him pummeling his member into me.

My tongue darts out of my mouth as we press our foreheads together and the alien squeezes my ass as he anchors his lips on my neck. I dig my fingers into his muscular shoulders. I nibble on his blue ear lobe. I lick his neck as my body begins to hum with need. Then I take his face in my hands and smash our lips together. The endorphins flood my body, clouding my senses in a sexual haze.

His saliva is like the sweetest drug; as calming and addictive as a drag of a cigarette. I lower myself taking his cock in my soft palm. It twitches and thickened in my grasp as I stroke it. I give the swollen head a lick then suck on it a little. I hear him give a shuddering sigh as I wrap my lips around his cock and with each stroke take more and more of him into my mouth.

I can barely fit all of him inside as the head hits the back of my throat. I fear I will choke if I take any more. Together my mouth and hand work his shaft. He places his hand on my wet head as my tongue rasped along the length of him, touching sensitive areas that make him groan with pleasure.

I feel so powerful. The Manu's puddy in my hands as I pick up speed then when I feel him close to an explosion I stop. He groans with frustration and I smile impishly. He roughly pulls me up, piercing his tongue inside my mouth tasting his saltiness. Then he turns me around, half of our bodies submerged in hot water while the other half is dripping wet.

I grasp the edge of the bath as I feel his long turgid spear being teased along my quivering pussy lips. I feel his lips burning on my wet skin as he plants a kiss between my shoulder blades. I feel him leave a trail of kisses down my back, tingles bloom in his wake. Then I feel his thumb play with my tight ass hole.

I make a small noise, "Uuuhhhhnnnn." He dips his thumb in, testing the waters. My muscles flex and clench around his thumb as a small tremor of sensuous waves wash over me like warm rain. My pussy cries out for him to impale me but he teases me a little longer in revenge for when I teased him.

I bite my lip as he dips his thumb further into my little posy. "Ahhhhhhmmmmmm," I make whimpering noises as he works me. My clitoris throbs. My pussy clenches with need. My alien lover caresses my breast, squeezing it roughly as he bites into my shoulder, working his thumb in my asshole. The tension within me builds until I implode all over in a firework of sweet sensation.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I cry out. He stills his thumb then slowly my muscles release him and he rubs himself up against me. I pant as he kisses my neck. I feel the graze of his teeth tickle my wet skin that is on fire with lust for him. I wriggle my ass against him, wanting him to shove his blue spear deep inside me. I thought I would die without him fucking me. The addiction was more intense now.

Sensing my need or feeling I had suffered enough, I feel the head of his long thick cock at my feminine entrance. He takes hold of my hips and I try to do some yoga breathing exercises to calm my body. My core was screaming for him to ravish me like his warrior brethren.

Slowly the blue warrior parted my folds, stretching my vaginal walls with me sighing and groaning the whole time. I have never felt so full in my life. He fills me up and I can feel him tickle my g-spot as he leisurely hammered my pussy. He rolls his hips jerkingly inside me but with a steady pace. Heat pulses through my veins like lightning.

He flicks my clit making it sing as he pulls me up, his hand on my throat, his breath in my ear. I listen to him grunt as he pummels my wanton pussy. My ragged breathing becomes small whimpers melting into passionate moans as heat coiled in my belly while my I climb towards my climax.

Then I hit a high note as heat within me explodes spreading through my limbs like wildfire, burning my will, my thought, my resolve. Escape doesn't feel desirable anymore. My muscles tense then slump. If the alien wasn't holding me up I would crash into the water. He buries his face in my wet hair, inhaling my human scent as I felt him gush inside me, shooting his alien seed into my womb.

We stay like that for a few minutes. He's still hard as he slips out of me. I feel like a rag doll as he pulls me into the water sitting on his lap. I rest against him practicing my yoga breathing exercises to get me centered again. My body wants to go again. I turn around straddling my alien warrior, my hips writhing against him. I press my lips to his, he groans into my mouth, the vibrations of his noise sending tingles up my spine.

Then I hear the hiss of the door. Another Manu warrior came in naked, his sex organ up and ready. My pussy is already calling for it. I smile and so do the Manu warriors.

Maybe it won't be so bad being a breeding companion...

THE END

**********

12