Abducted Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled back, sliding his thick rod almost all the way out, then plunging in again, slowly. Gradually, he increased the pace. Clyde groaned again, and Muna fondled his balls in encouragement.

Meanwhile, Rana and Aziz were working on Boris in the same way. The crowd, at first raucous with excitement, grew silent as they watched the two cocks slide in and out of the prisoners' arseholes. Both men had been buggered before – male rape was an unofficial but unavoidable part of the initiation process into the army – but not since they were raw recruits, several years ago. They knew the procedure, having witnessed ritual sodomy in the past. They knew that the two men would continue pumping in and out of their anuses until the prisoners climaxed. They tried to forget the hundreds of pairs of eyes watching them, and concentrate on reaching orgasm.

The two girls lying between their legs encouraged them by running their fingers up and down their engorged cocks and sucking the heads. Boris came first. Rana sensed his balls tightening and knew he was about to erupt. She removed his penis from her mouth and wanked it furiously with her fist until a shaft of white semen burst from the end and spattered over her face. She smiled triumphantly, and worked his cock again so that a further ribbon of spunk landed on her breasts.

Clyde erupted soon afterwards. Again, Muna felt him coming, and removed his enormous cock from her mouth in time for his eruption to spread across her handsome features. The two girls extricated themselves from under the prisoners, and stood to one side to watch the next stage.

Abdul and Aziz looked at each other. They nodded. "Count of three!" said Abdul. "One… Two… Three…"

In unison, they started pounding their cocks in and out of the soldiers' arses. Boris grimaced at the ferocity of their attack, and tried to relax to minimise the pain, feeling that his rectum was being torn apart. Clyde, the larger man, accommodated the assault more comfortably.

"Ready, Aziz?" called Abdul.

"Ten seconds… Nearly… OK… Now!!!" replied his twin.

The two brothers erupted in unison, driving their cocks far into their prisoners' arseholes, and spewing semen inside. They were overcome by secondary spasms, but at last became still, gradually withdrawing their softening penises from their unaccustomed sheaths and turning to the spectators to bow, and accept the ripple of applause. The two girls joined them, and the four held hands in a line as they bowed to the spectators, many shouting encouragement and clamouring for more.

The Deputy Executioners appeared with basins of warm soapy water. The two girls rinsed most of the semen off their own faces and upper bodies and then turned their attention to the twins. First, they carefully washed and dried their cocks which now hung limply down. Satisfied with that task, they now began the process of bringing the two members back to attention, by stroking, licking, sucking and generally cosseting the flaccid dicks. Amazingly quickly, the cocks began to rise. Hans looked on enviously. 'Oh, the pleasures of youth,' he thought to himself. 'Once, not that long ago, I too could rise again after only a few minutes rest.'

The two girls continued their ministrations, gradually coaxing the two cocks back to their full rigidity, and their full length, exceeding fifteen centimetres. Their fingers experimented with the tight arseholes of the two men, pushing further into the dark recesses to increase the stiffness of the two straining penises. Finally satisfied, they moved away, and smiled.

Meanwhile, almost unnoticed, Boris and Clyde languished on their pillories, their knees still bent uncomfortably and their legs forced apart by the spreader bars. Semen trickled out of their anuses and down their thighs. Their cocks now hung limply beneath them, emptied of spunk.

Suddenly, the two Deputy Executioners emerged from behind the screen, each carrying an enormous plastic dildo, attached to a form of harness. They passed these to Abdul and Aziz, who immediately started to dress their partners. The girls held the dildos in place while the men secured straps around the girls' waists, and then round their thighs. Finally, thin cords passed between the girls' legs, to be secured at the back to the waist straps. The two girls stood to attention, each now sporting a formidable erection. Emma gasped.

Hans smiled. "That's what my friend Pedro, the Chief Executioner, rang about last night. He wondered if you would have liked to do this bit yourself, but I thought you'd probably never used a strap-on dildo before."

"No, Master, never," agreed Emma. "It's not something you come across very much in Edinburgh. I don't think they sell them in Jenners," she chuckled.

"Jenners?"

"Oh, it's an old-fashioned, up-market department store in Edinburgh," Emma explained. "A sort of Scottish Harrods, I suppose."

"We don't mention Harrods here," Hans scolded. "His Highness doesn't get on well with the owner! Anyway, I don't think even Harrods sell these; Pedro had them specially made. He wanted the dildos to be as securely attached as possible, but still leave access to the wearer's cunt and arsehole. He couldn't find anything suitable in the market, but after much experimentation he designed these. He's very proud of them; they arrived only a couple of weeks ago, and this is their first appearance in public. Pedro couldn't resist bringing them round to show me. What you probably didn't see is that on the inside is a small protrusion, which rubs against the wearer's clitoris, with a button to switch it on and make it vibrate. Look, I think Muna has just switched hers on; her expression has changed dramatically."

Emma looked at the Maasai princess. Her eyes looked glazed as she apparently concentrated for the moment on the sensations between her thighs. She smiled at Rana and said something, inaudible to Emma. The American girl turned a switch, and she too burst into a broad smile as the vibrations commenced.

"There's another switch to make the dildo itself vibrate," continued Hans. "The batteries are concealed inside the dildo. The whole thing really is an extremely fine piece of engineering. The dildos can be interchanged, of course; you'll notice that Muna's is bigger than Rana's."

Emma peered more closely. Because Muna was so much taller than Rana, she hadn't noticed before, but Hans was correct. Rana's dildo was, Emma estimated, about the same size as Clyde's erect penis, about thirty centimetres long and five centimetres in diameter; Muna's was at least five centimetres longer, and one centimetre wider. Her eyes watered at the thought of taking that monster.

The two girls walked towards the unhappy prisoners, followed by their companions. A Deputy Executioner handed each girl a tube of lubrication, which they spread liberally on their dildos. First, they walked in front of the two prisoners, to show them the size of their weapons.

"Hell!" murmured Clyde to his companion. "This is going to hurt a lot! Just relax as much as you can Boris, and hope they get it over quickly."

Rana took her position behind Boris, and Muna behind Clyde. Abdul and Aziz stood behind the two girls. They presented the heads of their dildos to the puckered anuses, and started to push. The boys behind them steadied the girls, with arms around them, and pushed against the girls' buttocks to help them gain entry to the small channels to which they sought entry.

Boris groaned as he felt his hole being stretched, his anus beginning to give under the pressure. He bit his lip, and tried to relax. The pain increased as the widest part of the dildo forced its way in. Rana rocked back and forth, back and forth, and then suddenly pushed, assisted by Abdul (or was it Aziz?) pressing against her back. Boris moaned loudly, and suddenly another five centimetres disappeared into his arsehole. Rana moved a switch, and smiled at the prisoner's reaction as the vibrator started up. She took hold of Boris' shoulders and pushed again, shoving another five centimetres into his tight passage. She rested for a few seconds, whispered something to her helper, and in unison they pushed again, driving the dildo deep into his bowels with one long stroke. Boris let out an even longer groan.

She looked across at Muna, relishing the insistent buzzing against her clitoris, and rested while the taller girl and her companion managed to insert the last few centimetres into Clyde. He moaned in pain. His whole body was beaded in sweat. His eyes were closed, but Rana noticed with surprise that his erection had returned. She wondered about Boris, and full of curiosity felt under his body.

"He's hard, Abdul," she said in astonishment. "He's got a full erection!"

"It's Aziz!" said the boy, smiling. "I think that's quite normal."

"Sorry Aziz. I have trouble telling you apart!"

At a signal from the Chief Executioner, the two girls grabbed the prisoners' shoulders and began rocking backwards and forwards to move the dildos in and out of the captive men, eliciting further moans and groans of pain. On a further signal, the girls spread their legs and the two men behind them slipped their cocks into their waiting cunts. Rana and Muna sank their dildos fully into Boris and Clyde, and lay across them, savouring the feeling of their vaginas being assaulted with increasing urgency, and pushing their buttocks back against the two men.

Abdul and Aziz grabbed the girls' tits from behind, and began to squeeze their nipples as they increased their pace. Sweat poured from their bodies.

"Ready, Aziz?" asked one.

"Yes. On three!"

"OK. One… Two… Three!!!"

Simultaneously, the two men erupted inside their mates, and a ripple of applause spread around the spectators. Their soft penises slipped from their sheaths, leaving the two girls feeling empty. Deftly, they unbuckled and untied the dildos, releasing the girls, but leaving the dildos firmly inside the prisoners' arses. The girls kissed each other, then their men, and stood hand-in-hand in a row to bow to the audience amid rapturous applause and shouts of encouragement. They bowed again, all four faces wreathed in smiles. The Deputy Executioners produced four large silver bowls, and each performer took one, before moving towards the spectators. Emma wondered what was happening, but soon realised that they were taking a collection.

Muna started at the back of the seated area and Rana at the front. Abdul and Aziz headed for the standing area, from which raucous comments were soon heard. "I don't have any money for the collection, Master," she whispered.

"No, of course not; it would be quite improper for a slave to use money in the presence of her Master. My contribution will be enough for two. A quarter of the collection will go to the Chief Executioner and his staff, and the rest will be divided between the four of them."

Suddenly Rana was standing in front of them, still naked. "Well done, Rana," said Hans, dropping a large note into the proffered bowl. "That was an excellent show."

"Gee, thank you, Master," replied the girl in a Southern accent, smiling broadly. "It was fun. That was my first time, but Muna's done it before and was a great help!" Emma noticed traces of dried semen still spattered in her hair and on her breasts. Fresh semen trickled down the insides of her thighs, and her pussy glistened.

"Is this your new girl, Master?" she asked, nodding towards Emma.

"Yes, this is Leila. She thinks you are beautiful – and she's right of course," Hans added, smiling.

"Hey, that's nice. Thank you, Honey, but the word is that you're quite a looker yourself. I sure hope we get to meet again soon. And to think all this display is down to you!" She turned to Hans. "How come you never organised this in my honour, Master, when you were training me?" she pouted.

"Well, for a start, I don't remember you ever trying to escape!"

"True, Master!" Rana agreed, moving on to the next in line and offering her bowl.

"Well, Girl, what did you make of that?" he asked.

"Amazing," replied Emma. "I never thought I would ever see anything like that. And it was quite erotic."

"Are you turned on, Little One?" enquired Hans.

"Yes, Master. Quite damp. Will you have to punish me, Master?"

"No, Little One, not for that!" he laughed.

Suddenly, a man appeared next to Hans, dressed in handsome white flowing robes. "Master Hans," he began, "His Highness wishes to inspect his new acquisition. I assume this is she?"

"Yes, Lord Vizier, this is the new slave Leila."

"Good. Bring her to His Highness' Enclosure immediately after the flogging."

"Of course, Lord Vizier."

The Vizier nodded, and departed. "Please, Master," Emma whispered hesitantly, "may I speak?"

"Yes, Girl."

"Must we stay for the flogging, Master? I don't think I could bear to watch that."

"Yes, we must stay. It is expected. If you can't watch, close your eyes; no-one will notice under your niqab, but don't look away."

Momentarily, Emma had forgotten about the two prisoners. Looking back to the stage, she saw that they were still in their pillories. Clyde had managed to evacuate the dildo from his rectum, but Boris was still successively clenching and unclenching his buttocks in an effort to expel his own interloper. With one final mighty effort, he succeeded, and it fell to the floor.

The Chief Executioner nodded and his two assistants began to release Clyde from his pillory. They then pulled him towards one of the two frames set side-by-side towards the rear of the stage. Quickly, they tied his wrists to the top of the frame and his ankles to the bottom, so that he formed an 'X'. They dealt with Boris in the same way, securing him to the other frame, next to his copain. The two men were then instructed to bite on pieces of wood, which were secured by ties at the back of their necks.

"Those are bits, not gags," explained Hans. "They are to avoid the possibility that they might inadvertently bite off their tongues because of the pain."

Thick leather hoods were then placed over their heads.

"The hoods are to protect their faces, and especially their eyes, in case the floggers miss their target," said Hans. "They don't want either of them to end up facially disfigured, or blinded."

The three executioners walked to the back of the stage, towards a large chest. When they returned, each carried a 'cat of nine tails', a leather handle to which were attached lengths of knotted rope, with a total length of about one and a half metres. The first Deputy Executioner took up a position next to Clyde, and the other next to Boris. The Chief Executioner stood a little way to the right of the two frames, his right arm extended in front of him. His deputies watched him intently, each drawing back his right arm, with the lash extended, preparing to strike.

Immediately the Chief Executioner dropped his arm, the lashes cracked and bit into the prisoners' backs. "One!" called the Chief Executioner. Both men let out a loud grunt as their bodies tensed under the pain.

The three executioners got ready again, the deputies striking, with even more force, as their chief dropped his arm. "Two!" Louder grunts came from the two prisoners, and Emma noticed the first trace of blood on Boris' back.

By the time the Chief Executioner called "Five!" blood was seeping from the backs of both men. As the whips were drawn back in readiness to strike again, drops of blood sprinkled off the strings and flew across the stage, some landing just a metre in front of Emma. She clutched Hans' arm with her hand. "I can't watch any more, Master. It's horrible!"

After the call of "Six!" the three executioners changed places. The Chief Executioner took up position next to Clyde, replacing his deputy who moved to attend to Boris. In turn, the second deputy took his chief's original place and extended his arm.

The next six strokes were directed at the prisoners' buttocks and thighs. By the time "Nine!" had been called, blood was seeping generously from these areas as well. After "Twelve!" the three men changed places again, but re-arranging their positions so that they could lash the prisoners' fronts. The first three strokes landed on their chests, and the next three on their stomachs and genitals. The two soldiers managed muffled cries of supreme agony as the knots bit into their penises and testicles.

On the cry of "Eighteen!" the two deputies dropped their whips and removed the masks from Boris and Clyde. They nodded to the Chief Executioner, confirming that both men were still conscious, and replaced the hoods.

Returning to their original positions, the three executioners repeated the flogging. Six more strokes landed on the prisoners' backs, six on their buttocks and thighs, and the final six on their chests, stomachs and genitals. Finally, on the call of "Thirty-Six!" both men slumped in their frames, exhausted from the effort of withstanding the pain inflicted upon them. The deputies removed the hoods, extracted the bits from between their teeth, and finally doused both prisoners liberally with salty water. They hung, semi-conscious and naked, from their frames, dripping a mixture of blood, sweat and water, pictures of abject misery.

"Is it over, Master?" whispered Emma.

"Yes, Girl. But come, we need to go to His Highness."

Emma looked briefly in the direction of the two prisoners, shuddering in horror at the sight of the two bleeding creatures.

"It looks worse than it is," said Hans, trying to re-assure his charge. "The wounds are really pretty superficial, and will heal. They will be left there for six hours, but will frequently be doused with salty water, both as a disinfectant, and to keep them cool. They will also be sprayed with a repellent, to deter flies. Come along!" He pulled on her leash, leading her towards the back of the Enclosure.

On the way, he instructed her. "Remember, you must drop to your knees in front of His Highness. Position One, as I taught you. Don't look at his face; don't stare. If he asks you to stand, use Position Three. If he should speak to you, address him as 'Highness', not 'Your Highness'. You'll be fine, I'm sure."

The entrance at the rear of His Highness' Enclosure was guarded by two imposing Palace Guards. "Master Hans," said one, "you are expected. I will fetch the Vizier. The slave can disrobe in there," he finished, pointing to a small alcove."

"Disrobe, Master?" whispered Emma. "Am I to be naked?"

"Of course, Girl," laughed Hans. "When His Highness says he wants to see you, he wants to see all of you!"

Resignedly, Emma started to take off her clothes. By the time the guard returned with the Vizier, she was naked. The two men looked her up and down, appreciatively. "His Highness will see you now," announced the Vizier. "Follow me!"

The Vizier led the way, followed by Hans, who led Emma on her leash. As they entered a large tented enclosure, Emma smelt the unmistakeable scent of sex and arousal. In the centre, a man lay on a divan. Emma recognised him as His Highness, the Prince. A naked girl slowly fanned him. From her collar, Emma assumed the girl was another slave, and was pleased to find she was not the only nude woman in the Enclosure. On the far side of the Prince, his wives lay on two slightly smaller divans, still wearing their purple robes, but without their niqabs. They looked up as Emma entered, perused her from top to toe, and then returned their attention to something on the floor between their two divans.

Almost absent-mindedly, His Highness stroked the inner thigh of the slave who was fanning him, occasionally allowing his fingers to penetrate her pussy. Hans made a deep bow, and beckoned to Emma to prostrate herself.

"Ah, Master Hans." The Prince spoke with a deep voice, and smiled. "This must be our new acquisition!"