Abducted Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Highness. This is Slave Leila."

"Leila? Not an appropriate name. Who chose it?"

"I don't know, Highness. Perhaps it was the next on the list," replied Hans with a shrug of his shoulders.

The Prince looked angry. "Vizier!" he started, authoritatively, "In future, make sure Master Hans is consulted before any new slaves are named!"

"Yes, Highness!" The Vizier scribbled in a book which he extracted from a capacious pocket.

Emma kept her eyes cast down, not daring to look at the Prince. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the naked legs of his slave, and signs of semen still trickling down her thigh. The Prince looked steadily at Emma, and smiled. "Hmm," he ruminated, "very nice! Not at all bad! Stand up, Girl!"

Emma obeyed, getting to her feet and standing with her feet slightly apart as she had been taught, her eyes still cast down. The Prince rose from his divan and moved towards her.

"And these marks?" he asked, running a finger along the angry welts below Emma's breasts. She winced in pain.

Hans made to answer, but the Prince raised a hand to silence him. "I asked the girl. Let her speak."

"The Grand Inquisitor, Highness," she murmured.

"I see. Yesterday?"

"Yes, Highness."

"It still hurts?"

"Yes, Highness; it hurts a lot."

"And for what heinous crime did he punish you?"

Emma blushed. She wondered what to say. Finally, she replied, "I became aroused in his Court, Highness. The Grand Inquisitor did not approve."

"I heard about it," smiled the Prince, "but am surprised that anyone could become sexually aroused at an Inquest. Normally, the proceedings are very boring."

"I was naked, Highness, and men were staring at me. I am not used to it."

"Not yet, perhaps, but in time you will become accustomed," replied His Highness with a grin. "Four strokes?"

"Yes, Highness. It should have been six, but I passed out after four."

"I see. And do you think your punishment was unduly severe?"

Emma thought carefully. "I am new here, Highness, and do not yet understand your ways, but, yes, I do consider the punishment unduly severe."

"Well said, Slave. You are quite a diplomat. What about your Master? Did he find it severe?"

"He gave that impression, Highness. I think he tried to stop the Grand Inquisitor."

"Is this true, Hans?" asked the Prince.

"Yes, Highness. I tried, but the Grand Inquisitor insisted, and he was not exceeding his authority. I was powerless to prevent it."

"I see," mused the Prince. "So, on a whim, my great uncle, the Grand Inquisitor, decides to damage my property. For a while now I have been wondering whether the time had come for the Grand Inquisitor to retire. He has given the State many years of service; it is time he took a rest. See to it, Vizier, and arrange for me to interview the other Inquisitors to appoint a new Grand Inquisitor."

"Yes, Highness," responded the Vizier, again writing in his book. "Will you grant an audience with the Grand Inquisitor?"

"Yes, but only after I have appointed his successor."

The Prince moved behind Emma. She felt his piercing gaze on her back. An unfamiliar hand stroked her right buttock, gripped it tightly, and then slapped it lightly. "Excellent," murmured the Prince approvingly. "A lovely firm bum. Bend over, Slave; touch your toes!"

Emma obeyed, and felt strange fingers parting her buttocks, exploring her pussy, and finally playing on the tight brown rosebud of her anal opening. "Beautiful!" exclaimed His Highness. "I look forward to improving our acquaintanceship! I'm sure you will enjoy training this one, Hans. Keep me personally informed of your progress."

"Of course, Highness."

"Stand up, Slave," exclaimed the Prince. "You may look at me now, Slave. It is important that you recognise your Prince."

Emma raised her gaze. From close quarters, he indeed appeared to be about forty-five years old. His piercing brown eyes exuded authority, reinforced by his prominent nose and jet black beard. A scar, about ten centimetres long, disfigured his left cheek. He had once been very handsome, thought Emma. He was still quite good-looking, but a little overweight.

"Well, Slave, have you a question?" he asked.

Emma thought hurriedly. She hadn't expected that question. Probably, he expected her to ask about his scar. Finally she spoke. "Please, Highness, I am puzzled. May I ask how and why I was selected?"

He laughed. "An excellent question! Yes, one day soon I will tell you the story, but not just yet. Obey your Master and follow your training. We will meet again. For now, go and sit over there. I have a proposition to put to your Master in private. Come, Hans. And you too, Vizier, come to my private room."

The three men moved away and Emma settled herself in a corner. Suddenly, she heard rustling noises and giggles, which appeared to emanate from the floor between the two Princesses, who lay on their sides on their divans, peering at the space between them. "It's no good, Highness," came a girl's voice. "I can't get him up again. I give up!"

"What's the matter with you Mushtaq?" asked the Princess nearer to Emma.

"I'm sorry, Highness. I was still performing at midnight last night, and I've already cum three times this morning. I just can't manage any more!"

"Midnight?" commented the Princess. She turned to her companion, the Prince's third wife. "I thought you said you had an early night, Sister-Wife?"

"I did, my dear Farah. I lent Mushtaq to a close friend. She seemed very pleased with him, at least I believe she wouldn't let him back home until nearly one o'clock in the morning."

"And three times, Mushtaq?" continued the first lady. "That's nothing. My sister has a boy who regularly performs five times a morning!"

"Oh, Highness, I too can manage five times a morning, six even. But not five times in an hour. It's not yet eight o'clock, Highness. Please let me rest a little," pleaded the boy.

Intrigued, Emma shifted her position a little, craning her neck to see. Lying on an ornate carpet between the two divans, she noticed a mop of black tousled hair, above which were the shapely white buttocks of a young naked girl, kneeling with her legs on either side of his head. Her head, surmounted by carefully tended long black hair, appeared to be immediately above the boy's groin, in a classic '69' position. Both boy and girl wore slave collars, anklets and wristlets.

Emma's glance turned to the two women in purple. The Princess closer to Emma appeared about thirty-five. She was, thought Emma, good-looking, but certainly not beautiful in any conventional sense. Her manner seemed to imply authority over her companion, slightly younger, with finer features and high, prominent cheek-bones. Emma was reminded of the well-known bust of Queen Nefertiti from Ancient Egypt.

"Oh very well. You can rest your cock a little. But what about you, Ayar?" continued the first Princess, stroking the head of the young girl. "Have you cum yet?"

"No, Highness."

"Would you like to cum, Ayar?"

"Oh yes, please, Highness," exclaimed the girl excitedly, "please, Highness!"

"Very well. Come up on the divan next to me, and Mushtaq will eat your pussy until you cum!" She turned to her companion. "That's OK with you, my dear Rasheeka? You don't mind us using your little toy, do you?"

"Of course not, Sister-Wife."

"And you, Mushtaq, do you think you can manage that, or are you so much of a wimp that your tongue needs a rest as well?"

"No, Highness, my tongue is fit and well. I would love to eat out Ayar."

The young girl extricated herself from her companion and climbed onto her mistress' divan. Emma could now see more clearly an extraordinarily pretty young girl of about eighteen, possibly nineteen, with a boyish figure and small, firm breasts. Her mistress sat up and patted the divan next to her. "Come, Ayar, lie here with your head on my lap. Put this pillow under your bottom. That's it! Comfortable?"

"Yes, Highness. Thank you, Highness."

"Bend your knees and open your legs, my Pet. Come, Mushtaq, enjoy your breakfast!"

The boy's head appeared above the corner of the divan. Emma saw a smiling face, clean-shaven, open and trusting – a face to melt the heart of any older woman. "Ayar has the prettiest pussy in the whole palace – except, of course, for your Highnesses," he added hurriedly.

"Flatterer!" smiled Princess Farah. "Come! Don't keep the poor girl waiting. She's made you cum twice this morning and it's time you repaid the favour!"

Obediently, the young man, kneeling on the floor, lifted the girl's legs over his shoulders, and applied his mouth to her naked slit. Idly, Emma wondered who had made Mushtaq cum the third time, and could not resist the urge to stretch her neck for a better view. Princess Rasheeka noticed. "Ah! The new slave is interested. Come over here, Girl, and you will see better." She pointed to a space on the floor next to her.

"Thank you, Highness," said Emma, gratefully, moving towards the divan and sinking to her knees on the spot indicated.

"Have you ever watched this before?" asked the Princess.

"No, Highness."

"But you've had your own pussy eaten, I hope!"

"Oh yes, Highness, often."

"I should think so too. You're very beautiful. Shame about the marks from your whipping, but they will heal. Watch and learn!"

"Thank you, Highness."

Intrigued, she watched as Mushtaq applied his lips and tongue to Ayar's slit, first running his tongue up its full length, and then down again, before nibbling on her engorged clitoris. The girl moaned in appreciation.

"Get hold of his hair," encouraged her Mistress, stroking Ayar's cheek lovingly. "Use your fists to guide his head where you want it. He'll soon get the hang of it, and learn what you like. Don't be afraid to hurt him; he's your slave for the moment."

Ayar obeyed her Mistress and pulled Mushtaq's face tighter against her pussy, grinding her crutch against him. "Yes, Mushie, that's so good!" she murmured. "More like that!"

Emma smelt the odour of arousal emanating from the slave's damp vagina, and realised that juices were also flowing in her own cunt. Once, she had watched something like this on a porno video with an old boyfriend, but she could never have believed how arousing it would be to watch in the flesh.

Mushtaq's position shifted. Emma craned her neck. So far as she could see, he now had his left hand under Ayar's bottom and was seeking her anal hole. His right index finger rubbed roughly on her clit and his tongue fucked her hole remorselessly. She moaned, pulled his head against her, brought her bent legs back to improve his access, and lifted her bum slightly off the bed, obviously encouraging him in his mission. Slowly, very slowly, but insistently, his long middle finger slid into her back passage. "Oh yes, Mushie!" she sighed appreciatively.

But soon her tone changed. "No, Mushie, no! One finger is nice, but two are uncomfortable. NO! Mushie! NO!!! Please Mushie! NO!!!"

Her mistress reached behind her, searching. A riding crop swung and impacted violently on Mushtaq's bare bottom, leaving an angry red mark. His face left Ayar's groin. "Ow!" he exclaimed. "That hurt!"

"Do you want a flogging, Slave? I mean a proper flogging, like those two men?" She gestured towards the frame where Boris and Clyde still oozed blood.

"No, Highness! Please, Highness!" he begged, frightened at the thought.

"Well, be good and do what Ayar tells you!" she said crossly. Then she smiled. "I know! I'll order a flogging for you anyway. If you behave properly with Ayar, she might be in the mood to plead with me to cancel your flogging, and I might be in the mood to agree. Otherwise, I'll have you hanging next to those soldiers. Understand, Slave?"

"Yes, Highness. I'll be good!"

Mushtaq re-applied himself to his task. Ayar smiled happily at her Mistress and leant back. Soon her eyes closed in rapture. "Yes, Mushie, yes. That's so good. Like that, yes, yes, yes!"

"Are you close, my Pet?" whispered her Mistress.

"Yes, Mistress, very close!"

"Does this help, Pet?" asked Princess Farah, taking hold of Ayar's left nipple and beginning to roll it between her fingers.

"Oh, yes, Mistress. Yes! Yes!" Her voice rose and her breathing became more ragged.

Princess Farah took her slave's right nipple in her other hand and began squeezing it. Ayar's head was thrown back. Mushtaq grunted as he felt his hair being pulled roughly. Ayar's thighs clamped around his head and her pussy was forced violently against his mouth. His finger moved in and out of her anus with increasing urgency. She lifted her bum off the cushion. "Two now, Mushie, two now! Please, Mushie! I need two now!"

Obediently, he clenched his index finger and fore-finger together, presented them to her puckered hole, and pushed. Amazed, he felt her opening like a bursting bud as she screamed in her ecstasy. Emma watched in astonishment as the Princess released her slave's breasts and cradled her cheeks, bringing her own face closer to Ayar's, and finally crushing the young girl's lips with her own, forcing her mouth open and seeking her tongue. Ayar let go of Mushtaq's hair and wrapped her arms around her Mistress, whimpering from exhaustion and satisfaction. Her body glistened with sweat. Finally, her whimpers subsided and their mouths parted. "Thank you, Highness, oh thank you. That was so good!"

"That's my Pet!" murmured the Princess with great tenderness. "And what about Mushtaq?"

"Thank you, Mushie, as well, of course!"

"No, Pet, I meant his flogging! Shall I cancel it?"

"Yes, Highness, please. He's a good boy really. He doesn't deserve a flogging. Please, Highness."

"OK. Just to please you, it is cancelled. I hope Mushtaq will show his gratitude to you."

"Of course, Highness," asserted the young man. "Thank you, Highness. Thank you, Ayar."

Emma had watched, increasingly open-mouthed. It was a few moments before she realised that the Prince and Hans had returned. "Come, Girl!" said Hans. "We must go!" He took Emma's leash, bowed before the Prince and Princesses, motioning to Emma to bow as well, before leading her out towards the entrance lobby. As she dressed, he commented, "You look flushed, Girl. Did you find that arousing?"

"Yes, Master, I did. Very arousing."

"I thought so. Let me feel!" Hans' hand moved up the inside of Emma's thighs and into the slit of her pussy. He grinned. "You are soaking wet, Little One. You need a good fucking!"

"If you say so, Master," replied Emma, blushing slightly, and smiling.

"His Highness was very impressed with you," remarked Hans. "He wants to be kept informed of your progress. He's offered me a position as Inquisitor, to replace the one whom he appoints as the new Grand Inquisitor. It's a great honour for a foreigner. I accepted, of course. I'll need to learn how to handle a hawk!" he laughed.

"Oh! Congratulations, Master. Does that mean I'll have a new Master?"

"No. It's only a part-time post. There are four Inquisitors as well as the Grand Inquisitor, but only two are required for each Inquest. I'll still have lots of time for you."

Emma felt strangely relieved. 'Better the devil you know!' she thought.

Suddenly a trumpet sounded. "Quick!" exclaimed Hans. "It's nearly eight o'clock. We need to get back to our places for the First Exposure."

Emma was still trying to adjust her niqab as Hans sat down. She knelt obediently at his feet and the trumpet sounded again. The screen to the right of the stage was pulled back, revealing the Chief Executioner standing in front of a smaller screen, which he then pulled aside to reveal what looked like a white female backside. Emma looked more closely. The woman lay on her back, doubled in half with her legs pulled back over her shoulders. Her knees were held apart by a metal spreader bar about fifty centimetres long, which partly obscured her face, and her wrists were tied to her ankles. More ropes secured her head and ankles tightly to the floor, immobilising the woman completely. Her pussy was spread wide apart, exposing both her vaginal and anal openings. A polite ripple of applause ran round the crowd, and the Chief Executioner bowed.

Emma heard a voice nearby exclaim, "Bit disappointing. I've seen better Exposures!"

"Yes," remarked his companion, but the Chief Executioner hasn't had much time to work on this one, because of the flogging. I'm sure the others will be better!"

Emma stared again at the prone woman. "Madam Yasmin?" she asked her Master.

"Yes, Girl. That's Madam Yasmin. We need to go for a closer look. Come!"

As they approached the bound woman, Emma noticed that the end of a flesh-coloured plastic dildo emerged from her vagina and that her anus was filled by a matching butt plug. A small clique of people, mostly men, but including a few women, clustered around, jockeying for position. A man reached out to take one end of the dildo, and gingerly moved it in and out of her cunt. Yasmin remained immobile, her eyes closed. She showed no sigh of feeling the intrusion.

"How old do you reckon she is?" said a voice.

"About forty, probably."

"She's in pretty good shape for her age, and looks pretty agile. She might be worth bidding for."

"No, I don't think so," replied the second voice. "I've got better at home!"

Another man removed the dildo completely and inserted a finger. "Very dry!" he announced. "But it's a nice-looking pussy for a forty-year-old."

Yasmin made no move, and gave no sign of having heard or felt the intrusion.

"Seen enough, Girl?" asked Hans.

"Yes, Master," replied Emma, unhappily. "Does she stay here all day?"

"No, only for an hour. After that, she will be released and allowed to relax and recuperate for ninety minutes, before reporting to the Chief Executioner at the location for the Second Exposure. He then has thirty minutes to set her up before the Second Exposure at eleven o'clock. The same routine follows, for the Third Exposure at two o'clock, the Fourth at five and the Fifth at eight to-night."

"I see. What did the Grand Inquisitor's sentence say? Something about being exposed in the five corners?"

"Yes. In the old days, that would have meant the five corners of the palace walls, but nowadays the middle three take place indoors, because of the heat. Only this one, and the last, at eight to-night, are outside."

"It's very humiliating for her, Master."

"Yes, but don't feel too sorry for her. Yasmin is well-practised in Yoga and meditation. I think she's gone into a sort of trance, and is probably quite oblivious to what's going on around her."

They hurried through the streets, keeping to the shade as much as possible, and soon reached Hans' rooms. "Right, Girl, get undressed and make yourself comfortable, while I arrange your punishment, and decide what else we can do before we have to attend the Second Exposure."

"Punishment, Master?"

"Yes, don't tell me you've forgotten already! I promised you punishment because you were improperly dressed."

"Yes, Master. I hoped you'd forgotten!"

"You hoped in vain, Girl. Meet me in the playroom in ten minutes!"