Abducted Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, honey... of course I can. Don't even think about it. Anything else?"

"~No, Mistress. That was it.~"

"Okay then..."

Your Mistress stands up and tells you to get on your knees, the so far unused two-way strap-on still on. You oblige.

"Now, suck it!"

She says, as she picks a belt off the floor, placing it behind your head. Making your mouth go down, down and down. Until it's all the way down your throat. Loving the feeling of your Mistress once again being in control of your useless body. Your sense of purpose once more restored. Your life once more given meaning, you start sucking her off fiercely.

You go faster and faster. Getting totally lost. Thinking only about the pressure being transferred from the inside of your throat to the inside of her pussy as you keep going. After a couple of minutes, she makes you hold it. She holds your head in place as you try to move. She holds you firmly in place, making small circular motions for a while. Then all of a sudden, she releases the pressure and you gasp for air as soon as your ability to breath properly is restored once more.

She pushes your useless body onto the floor as your reflexes kick in and your hands barely manages to keep your head from hitting the wooden floor. You hear yet another strap open and then something hits the floor next to you. Afraid of what might happen if you move without permission. If you 'look' without permission, you remain down as your Mistress steps over your head, sits down onto the bed that thus far has been unused, and then lay down. Her head halfway up the bed, supported by her pillow, her butt right on the edge of the bed, her knees bent, supporting her weight, spread out to the side.

"Get your ass over here, you cunt, and make me cum. Bring the vibrator I left over at the table, as you do" You run to carry out what she's requested you to do.

Once again kneeling before your Mistress, you ask her what to do. She tells you to put your middle and ring-finger inside of her, to wiggle them around and to lick her off as you do so. You wiggle those fingers, as if your life depends upon it. Now knowing that your life is in no real danger and that your Mistress respects the safe-words you previously agreed upon. This knowledge spurring you to action. Knowing that if you fail at this simple request, she'll find someone else. Someone better than you. For your now know that your life has no greater meaning, no truer meaning than to serve. To serve your Mistress to the best of your ability. You make slow circular motions with your tongue as you go. Changing intermittently to an upwards and downwards motion, right across her clitoris. Getting quite tired, you reach over for the vibrator and turn it on.

"Put it on the fourth level, for now and leave it directly on my clitoris until I tell you to move it".

A couple of minutes go by. Your mistress getting closer and closer to a climax by every second that passes. She then tells you to turn the vibrator up to full and hold it in place with one hand.

"Make a fist with your other hand and push it in until your wrist the entirety of it is inside of me. Press it in until your wrist hits my body and then start making small rotating motions as your hand slides in and out the most perfect body you have ever witnessed."

Your Mistress starts moaning, as she tells you to speed up. Moaning louder and louder with each thrust of your fist. Telling you to speed up your thrusting as she approaches her climax. You yourself getting wet all over, from both sweat and vaginal fluids. Breathing heavily with the effort. Your breathing in near unison. The only thought in your head fixed upon making your Mistress cum, making her happy, giving her a good orgasm, for simply by doing that, you know, that you yourself will cum. Your mind so aligned with hers at this point, that when she does cum, you too let out moans of pleasure.

Your hand now covered in vaginal fluid, soaked in your own sweat, your own pussy-juice dripping onto the floor, you await your Mistresses next command. Still going, afraid of stopping.

"Stop! Kitten. You've done well". At this compliment, your brain fills with endorphins and you start moaning loudly. "You may cum", and oh... boy... do you do! Having the best orgasm, you can remember having ever experienced. Curing up into the fetal position, overwhelmed with sensations, you pass out from pleasure. What to you seems like only a second later, you feel your Mistresses hand once more upon you. The room, now cleared of all toys, your Mistresses hair smelling like Lavender. Her body dripping. It takes you a few moments, to come to...

You hear rainfall. You see your Mistresses wet hair.

"Kitten, are you alright? You haven't moved in fifteen minutes."

Unable to formulate your own thought, you let out a "~Meooow.~"

"Go get cleaned up. The shower is turned on. There's a towel hanging on the door and there's shampoo and balsam on the floor. Be quick but do a proper job. Then join me in bed. It's time to sleep and I'd like to cuddle".

~ THE END ~

12