All Comments on 'Abduction Ch. 09'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ok, ok, breaking her to his will...

Great story. Magical. Tenderness? WHERE? I'll let you take your time about it. But please oh please let her have at least a little free will of her own, and have him acquire at least a tad of a guilty conscience. Maybe he could actually talk to her! I'm almost cumming at the thought. No offense meant, really, you're an incredible and detailed author. But TOTAL helplessness is hardly satisfying.

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 17 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous in USA From Ada Stuart

I heartily agree with you : Total helplessness is never satisfying, and Teri will definitly have him on his knees (literally speaking) in later chapters.

This chapter was only done to allow him the feeling of having the upper hand for a while, before everything turns.

Hope you will enjoy the rest of the story as well, and feel free to express your opinion about the story ! I really enjoy reading all the comments and suggestions, and getting good advice on whether the story works or not.

Thank you very much !!!!

Ada

BBEBBEover 17 years ago
Eagerly awaiting.....

the next chapter!

Thanks for the great story Ada!!!

en_extaseen_extaseover 17 years ago
Great story arc

I've read all the chapters up to this one and I think it's great. Don't have much else to say that wouldn't just be echoing the other comments you've already gotten, so just wanted to say thank you for sharing. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Derivative

Great story- but clearly you've read Tielle St Clair and Jaid Black of Ellora's cave fame - this story is exactly like one Tielle wrote about dragons and alien abductions...looks like a derivative of those stories...still, its better than most of the crap on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
tech problems

This might not be the best place for it... but I couldn't read chp.7 or chp.8 - they came up blank! So I'm missing some great parts to an incredible story :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hmmm

now you are a fine author and i liked the story at first, but now i must say i am realy starting to get annoyed at it. the main character is a fool. if i was in her place i would do one of 3 things, kill him, kill myself or, at least threaten to kill myself i mean come on, who could bare to be controled like that?in fact scratch that death would be too good for him i would keep him alive for a few days and torture him!

buuuut aside from that good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Their love is nothing, but a game.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

umm wow i can't believe that healer tricked her like that... so unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

I love it! This is the first story I've read that's just a series of sex scenes that I've actually enjoyed. I love that she got an aphrodisiac and so she really NEEDS to be fucked. You do a pretty good job of stringing a plot together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
konstructive critism

you are overusing or overabusing the words cunt and cock. Try and find new words. It will add to the story.

The female character is not belivable to me. She has accepted her captivity immediatley, without any fuss. She doesnt have the brains to keep from getting pregnant, even though she does know that can happen. Shes not very bright, is she?

They fuck. She likes it. Will probably end up a complete submissive, oh, and pregnant. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Eh…

I have a lot of dislike for forced M/s relationships like this…at first I thought I would like this story but for all the main chicks talk she's really puts up practically no fight and the dude seriously lacks in empathy…they both seem to lack in brains…Not sure I can keep reading this honestly…

hashtag45hashtag45almost 9 years ago
Brilliant parody

Brilliant tongue-in-cheek approach to cheesy love stories and science fiction

So funny, haven't laughed like this in ages, thanks so much !

Loved how you made fun of Star Trek (their uniforms and bulges, haha). Kidnapped by aliens for breeding and not allowed to cum for 2 days, poor girl lol !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It works as a comedy

However it fails completely (so far) as a serious story. I’ve seen the chapter headings and he deserves whatever he gets. The “Magic Cock” is a very tired cliche, and painfully predictable.

I agree with a comment from a different reader I think I’d be suicidal before getting this far. There’s no chance of her ever seeing her family or friends ever again, WTAF!?! For a species that’s so technologically advanced they’re completely emotionally retarded, no empathy or attempt to understand things from her point of view. As for so called healer I’m damned sure I’d have something to say to that fucking hag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

People need to calm down. It's an awesome story. I have caught myself asking myself "Why am i reading this? I'm embarrassed." However, i can't stop. The story is cheesy and funny and innocent.

Thank you Ada.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
3227 Followers
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Abduction Ch. 08 Previous Part
Abduction Series Info