Abduction Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Connor," she gasped. "I need you," as she reached for him, trying to keep him close to her.

"Sure, darling," he said and plunged into her cunt again. Making her grab him greedily and trying to milk his cock for all its contents. He withdrew slightly and it felt like her insides were ripping out with it. Still she tried to hold him tighter. Feeling each inch of his swollen member as he slowly moved inside of her once again. She felt a tugging motion in his cock as he was inserted all the way inside of her. And his cock hit her right on a sensitive spot.

She longed for the next orgasm and she angled her pelvis so as to make him touch her again. She felt him withdraw again and in desperation she lifted her feet and placed them on his backside, trying to keep him in place. He plunged inside of her hard and fast and the pleasure surged through her entire body as it exploded in a powerful orgasm. She screamed loudly and felt her entire body convulse and ripple.

She just laid breathing for a while. Her body totally relaxed for the time being. Her mind was blank and fully content. She felt Connor raising himself and lying down beside her. She felt his arms closing around her as he kissed her hair and whispered to her.

"Just relax, darling. I'll be here when you awake."

She fell into a restless sleep as Connor laid awake, watching her and feeling her skin heating up again. Hopefully, this was it. But he still thought her skin felt warmer than it should be. Even so, she would need to relax a bit before the next round.

12